KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Best Scene Ever

Best Scene Ever
Started by: 003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God

Best Scene Ever

My favorite is the laser table in Goldfinger...some of the best dialogue...probably the best example of Bond using his wits to get out of a jam, instead of some gadget. And I think it's the first time a laser was actually shown in a movie.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 10:44 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

The encounter between Bond and Grant on the train in FRWL is my favourite scene in a Bond film.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 11:27 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

I have always liked the end of OHMSS.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 06:13 AM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChocolateCake
I have always liked the end of OHMSS.

I like your choice. It is a defining moment in the history of Bond and it was played out well.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 01:53 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

i liked the end of Thunderball, that has to be the best ending of a bond film with the plane picking them up. (Batman in Shanghi in the dark knight did the same thing)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 06:35 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I was going to say the beginning of For Your Eyes Only.That is my favorite opening sequence of all the Bond films with the helicopter but if I HAD to choose,it would be the scene in Live And Let Die when Bond is tied up in a rope with Solitaire being lowered into the water with the sharks.The theme song music of Live and Let Die and the shots of him using the watch to cut through the rope just make that such a fun scene to watch over and over again.Its very close between those two.I love them both.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 07:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

My fav scene would have to be the free falling at the opening of Moonraker.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:07 PM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

It is a tie between the train scene in FRWL and the end of OHMSS.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 11:00 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Blake

I adore the last scene in OHMSS.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:50 PM
Doc Blake is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Blake a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Blake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Difficult to say. I might just go with this.

I also have a unique fondness for first scenes with Roger Moore as Bond in LALD at his home and after he is captured inside the restaurant in Harlem.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:29 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bric A Brac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wanderer11
The encounter between Bond and Grant on the train in FRWL is my favourite scene in a Bond film.

Agreed.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 06:50 PM
Bric A Brac is currently offline Click here to Send Bric A Brac a Private Message Find more posts by Bric A Brac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I would say its a tie between the ski scene in the spy who loved me and the helicopter scene at the beginning of For Your Eyes Only.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:25 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
msgplacide

I like all the bond movies. Their just classics. I even love the old ones just as much as the new releases.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 12:43 AM
msgplacide is currently offline Click here to Send msgplacide a Private Message Find more posts by msgplacide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Goldeneye, just after train blows up. I love the dialogue there. boys with toys.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 12:00 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inboundcp
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fantastic

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 09:05 AM
inboundcp is currently offline Click here to Send inboundcp a Private Message Find more posts by inboundcp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote