KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should Paris Hilton go to jail?

Does Paris Hilton deserve Jail time?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
If you've done the crime... 59 93.65%
Not really... 1 1.59%
Why would a country be in a prison? 0 0%
...Celebrities again? 3 4.76%
Total: 63 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Paris Hilton go to jail?
Started by: Ashestoashesjc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ashestoashesjc

Question Should Paris Hilton go to jail?

We all know she's not the brightest tool in the shed. And having a rich father and getting whatever she wants doesn't exactly prove her morals. But does the kid deserve time in the slammer? What'll happen? Will her jailtime be cut in half (again)? Will she break out?

...Will she drop the soap?

All these questions and more all want your thoughts!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 03:15 AM
Ashestoashesjc is currently offline Click here to Send Ashestoashesjc a Private Message Find more posts by Ashestoashesjc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I hope Paris gets She-Raped

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 04:08 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman

Violent. I like it wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 10:33 PM
Ashestoashesjc is currently offline Click here to Send Ashestoashesjc a Private Message Find more posts by Ashestoashesjc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but she should die in a fire more.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 10:35 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well she's out now, predictably. Money's blatantly changed hands somewhere.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 10:36 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Since when do people get out of jail for "health reasons"? ****ing bullshit.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 10:38 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6731143.stm

Just 3 bloody days. Its just pathetic. You wouldnt find me or any of us gettin the same kind of treatment.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 10:38 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd say WTF to the penal system, as they've just set a precedent for any criminal who'd rather serve their time at home, but I doubt anyone besides celebrities would get this treatment.

I read she served a total of 5 days of her 45 day sentence, it was then lowered to 23 days after the first or second day for "good behavior"...

I'll never understand America's fanatical fascination with celebrities and allowing them a free pass when it comes to crimes. It'll be funny, if next time she's out driving under the influence (which she will do) she hits and kills somebody.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 7th, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 10:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman

I hope Paris gets Me-Raped.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:14 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Well she's out now, predictably. Money's blatantly changed hands somewhere.

Actually her jail time has just been cut in half not eliminated...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:15 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

She deserves to go to jail. May my father bless her.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:19 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
Actually her jail time has just been cut in half not eliminated...

She gets to serve a "terrible" 18 days of home arrest... whatever will she do to pass the time?

Originally posted by BackFire

Considering she weaseled her way out of a crime, I'd pay to have you ass-rape hourly for the remainder of her sentence.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 7th, 2007 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to see those children.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:35 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Yeah, I'll ****ing bet the officials refused to disclose any details...

This is bullshit, she payed her way straight out of prison. If you do the crime you do the time, no matter who you are. If that were me or anyone else on these boards we'd have served a full sentence.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:36 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Robtard
She gets to serve a "terrible" 18 days of home arrest... whatever will she do to pass the time?

Considering she weaseled her way out of a crime, I'd pay to have you ass-rape hourly for the remainder of her sentence.

Lovely, will only cost you 10.99 an hour, plus expenditures for food, water and condoms (Nah, I won't be using condoms).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

quote:

She could always pull a Pete Wentz with her phone, if you know what I mean... -nudge-

I'm pretty sure she has every luxury known to man in her bedroom. That's just one room in her house... O_O

Excuse me while I go marry Paris Hilton...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 12:03 AM
Ashestoashesjc

Lovely, will only cost you 10.99 an hour, plus expenditures for food, water and condoms (Nah, I won't be using condoms).

What will your children look like? Half Heiress, Half Anus? (That was in reference to FeceMan...take no action)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 12:05 AM
§P0oONY

We all know she's not the brightest tool in the shed. And having a rich father and getting whatever she wants doesn't exactly prove her morals. But does the kid deserve time in the slammer? What'll happen? Will her jailtime be cut in half (again)? Will she break out?

...Will she drop the soap?

All these questions and more all want your thoughts!

I couldn't give a ****! eek!

Who gives a damn what happens to a spoilt socialite whore?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 12:05 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

She could always pull a Pete Wentz with her phone, if you know what I mean... -nudge-

I'm pretty sure she has every luxury known to man in her bedroom. That's just one room in her house... O_O

Excuse me while I go marry Paris Hilton...

Excuse me while I insist that if you do; test yourself for STIs etc. Oh, and make sure you keep an eye on your car keys.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 12:07 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Excuse me while I insist that if you do; test yourself for STIs etc. Oh, and make sure you keep an eye on your car keys.

You odn't think she'd sell them for pr0n mags do you? Ans since when was I old enough to drive anyway? confused

Another looming question, Will she be as famous if her name is changed to Takamine Paris? Just saying...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 12:10 AM