KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes Picture thread

Heroes Picture thread
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Heroes Picture thread

Some pictures..

(please log in to view the image)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:12 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I have to say that it's utterly bizarre to see Zachary Quinto hugging Milo and Hayden, if you apply who their characters are to them...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:25 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Agreed...

Hayden, Kristen, and Dania look absolutely stunning.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

That's cool how Superman is there too. Great pics

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:12 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I just realized that Peter is kinda short.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:53 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superkronick92
That's cool how Superman is there too. Great pics
What is he doing there in the first place?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:20 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I just realized that Peter is kinda short.
Only short compared to Routh and Quinto...5'9" is about average.

Of course, I'm 6'3", so I would consider him short too.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 07:54 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

first pics were @ scream awards..

more pics

](please log in to view the image)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:47 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

really close

](please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:51 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by General Zink
I have to say that it's utterly bizarre to see Zachary Quinto hugging Milo and Hayden, if you apply who their characters are to them...
Definitely weird to see Sylar and Peter standing next to each other just smiling like every things cool. lol

Kristen Bell and Hayden are sooooooo hot!

Why does the show still need Nikki???

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:23 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^ i love Ali Larter..these three ladies rock heroes

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:29 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by hermione7
^ i love Ali Larter..these three ladies rock heroes
Well Ali Larter is fine. I think she's over rated but she's anything but unattractive but I loathe Nikki.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:42 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Entity
Well Ali Larter is fine. I think she's over rated but she's anything but unattractive but I loathe Nikki.
Much like all of the animosity for West, I think the Nikki-hate is unfounded.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:01 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Strangelove
Much like all of the animosity for West, I think the Nikki-hate is unfounded.
Really? Tell me what has she actually contributed to the show?
Save a hot chic for guys to pine for?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:12 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Captain REX
Agreed...

Hayden, Kristen, and Dania look absolutely stunning.

First thing I noticed

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 11:39 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Really? Tell me what has she actually contributed to the show?
Save a hot chic for guys to pine for?
Well for one, her acting is brilliant. The way she changes her character from Nikki to Jessica at the drop of the hat and be believable? That takes some chops.

And she was pretty well tied into the whole Linderman storyline. She's an important part of the story.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 02:09 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well for one, her acting is brilliant. The way she changes her character from Nikki to Jessica at the drop of the hat and be believable? That takes some chops.

And she was pretty well tied into the whole Linderman storyline. She's an important part of the story.
I dissagree.

Heroes - Nikki/Jessica = Heroes with more time for interesting parts of the story.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 02:22 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I' glad that someone else noticed that besides just me.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 02:23 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I dissagree.

Heroes - Nikki/Jessica = Heroes with more time for interesting parts of the story.
I don't agree with that. Like explained above nikki and her family provided a more indeph look at linderman, his organization, and their plans.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 03:48 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

my favorite blondes..

Preview: Heroes' Blonde Babes Have an Unconventional Meet-and-Greet

November 19, 2007

by Michael Logan

This is our kinda hostage crisis! Heroes went on location to the beach at San Pedro, California, to shoot a scene (airing tonight, 9 pm/ET, on NBC) in which Company men Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) and Bob (Stephen Tobolosky) plan to swap Claire (Hayden Panettiere) for Bob’s daughter Elle (Kristen Bell), who is being held by Claire’s pop HRG. (Jack Coleman). Got that? The chick exchange will lead to a deadly climax — one prophesied in an Isaac Mendez painting — but right now Panettiere and Bell just wanna have fun. We sat down with these two real-life pals for a seaside chitchat.

TVGuide.com: This is the first time Claire and Elle are in a scene together — the meeting of the hot blonde babes!

Kristen Bell: Yes, it’s the highly anticipated standoff millions are waiting to see! I dressed for the occasion.

Hayden Panettiere: And I — what else is new? — am in my cheerleading outfit. It really disappointed me because Kristen’s in heels and a cool designer outfit. They dress you nice at the Company.

Bell: This is what I wear to the office to kill people. But I wish I was in the cheerleader outfit.

Panettiere: Would they notice if we swapped? It could be like Parent Trap! But Kristen’s not too coordinated. She keeps zapping people and falling over.

Bell: That’s because they’ve got me zapping people in high heels! I look like I’m in a comedy sketch!

Panettiere: Save it, honey. Last season, I had to do a dive out of a window and then do a tuck 'n’ roll — all in 4-inch-heels, OK? It was easy.

TVGuide.com: Divas, please! You’re both wonderful. Now, tell us about the scene.

Panettiere: Elle knows all about Claire, but Claire has no idea who Elle is. All she knows is that HRG is holding Elle hostage for a reason and that Elle is giving her an evil look — so I give her one right back. I’m looking her up and down like “Who are you, *****?” And she’s like, “You don’t know me but I know you, *****!”

Bell: The whole idea is that Elle and Claire are two sides of the same coin.

Panettiere: Yeah, HRG didn’t turn Claire into the Company because he knew they’d experiment on her. He knew what they’d turn her into. But Elle’s dad didn’t protect her that way.

Bell: Bodies are not able to take that much electricity and pain, and so Elle’s psychologically a little off her rocker.

Panettiere: We’re like the yin…

Bell: … and the yang.

Panettiere: And now Elle is Claire gone bad.… We don’t technically meet in this scene since we don’t have lines. I do my nasty glare and, trust me, it didn’t require much acting.

Bell: That’s OK. There’s a scene later where I get to zap the hell out of her with my lightning bolts.

Panettiere: [Rolling her eyes] Puh-leeze. She misses me and hits West [Nick D’Agosto].

Bell: I thought I hit you.

Panettiere: No, you hit him. Then he passes out on top of me and crushes me. What a gentleman.

Bell: Men! [Both squeal with laughter]

TVGuide.com: Obviously, Miss Kristen Bell didn’t read the script.

Sendhil Ramamurthy: [Strolling by and overhearing] She doesn’t bother worrying about which of us she electrocutes. She doesn’t care. That’s the real Kristen Bell. Put that in your interview! [He laughs and wanders off]

Panettiere: Our characters are going to have a very interesting relationship. We relate to each other; we get each other.

Bell: Yeah, we’re definitely connected. Our dynamic will change over the course of the next few episodes. Just wait. You’ll find out that Elle holds the key to Claire’s future. I have a past with Peter and a past with Claire’s dad and a future with Claire.

Panettiere: No, you have a past with my dad and a present with Peter.

Bell: No, I have a future with Peter… no wait... [Exasperated]. I do need to read the script.

TVGuide.com: Forget the future, let’s discuss the past. You both knew each other as young actors in New York, right?

Panettiere: She used to change my diapers.

Bell: I did not change Hayden’s diapers!

Panettiere: We met when I was 8.

Bell: And I was… [Hesitates]… well, I don’t want to say how old I was. [Laughs] We were both with the same agency. Hayden doesn’t remember this but I happened to be in the office the day she booked Remember the Titans and she came in with her mom to celebrate. I was there having a meeting and all the agents were saying, ‘We knew it, Hayden! We knew you’d get the movie!” She had these long beautiful blonde curls.

Panettiere: [Grimacing] I know, I know…. Don’t rub it in.

Bell: She was adorable.

Panettiere: And I went to see Kristen on Broadway in Tom Sawyer. I remember that very clearly.

Bell: Did you want to grow up to be me? Do you still want to?

[Panettiere pretends she didn’t hear the question] No, the truth is, Hayden was a very big deal already back then. She was also on Guiding Light at that point. I was just doing Broadway Schmroadway.

TVGuide.com: [To Bell] Did you ever want to get on a soap opera?
Bell: No. Musical theater was my be-all-end-all. That was my ultimate dream.
Panettiere: And then her dream was crushed — now she’s only on Heroes.
Bell: Maybe Elle could sing.
Panettiere: I have always said there should be a musical episode: There is a lot of singing on the set.
Bell: Everybody would try to outdo each other! It would be a total catfight. Jack Coleman sings all day long. Sendhil sings. One day in the car, Masi Oka [Hiro], Zach Quinto [Sylar] and I decided to start a band. It could be like the Heroes all put on a talent show! You know, Hayden and I have been saying for a long time that we wanted to work together, so it’s kinda fun that we now get to be rough and tough because we’re not friends.
Panettiere: Not friends on the show, she means. We’re such good friends in real life that we carpooled to the set today.
Bell: I drove and we got so lost we wound up in a Lowe’s parking lot somewhere.
Panettiere: Yeah, and she wanted to drop me off there.
Bell: I said, “OK, Hayden, you’re here, get out!”
Panettiere: I was like, “Kristen, we’re supposed to be shooting at San Pedro beach today, not Santa Monica beach!”
Bell: I had us in the wrong place. We had like 10 minutes to get to the set and we were still 45 minutes away.
Panettiere: Now it turns out she’s working here till sundown and I’m out after just a couple more shots. So I’m stuck here for hours with no way to get home. I didn’t even bring a book. This wasn’t the best plan.
Bell: I’m sure everyone would love to think I sabotaged her, but it ain’t the truth. But we do enjoy sabotaging each other on screen, if we can keep a straight face.
Panettiere: Our scene today was so hard. I was trying not to laugh. At least Kristen gets to have a smirk on her face. But I have to restrain myself.

TVGuide.com: Unlike what you did on Live with Regis and Kelly a while back.
Bell: Whaaat? What did you do?
Panettiere: I said the F-word. And it was all over the Internet. I was outside the studio and the paparazzi were pushing this little kid to get to me.
Bell: I would have straight-up knocked somebody out if they were pushing a kid.
Panettiere: I just blurted it out, it wasn’t even intentional.
Bell: [Riveted] Ooh, what did you say… like “WTF”?
Panettiere: I think so, very quickly, and somebody managed to catch it.

TVGuide.com: But you came off like a true superhero — protecting a little kid in jeopardy!
Panettiere: Honestly, did they need to report about that? There’s nothing else going on in the world except an 18-year-old — a legal adult — saying the F-word?
Bell: Hayden has the most level head of any 18-year-old I’ve ever met. She’s handling her fame with real grace, isn’t she? I couldn’t do what she does.
Panettiere: Oh, thanks. I had you as a role model. [She reaches over and caresses Bell’s face tenderly and they laugh like crazy]

TVGuide.com: Kristen, how long are you signed with Heroes?
Panettiere: [Perking up] Yeah, how long?
Bell: Hayden just wants to know because she likes to cradle my face.
Panettiere: That’s an inside a joke.

TVGuide.com: About…?
Panettiere: About, uh, something interesting….
Bell: We can’t say. [They are called to return to the set]
Panettiere: Did we actually do an interview here?
Bell: It was more like a non-interview. I feel like we should have been telling information about the show as opposed to revealing that we cradle each other’s faces.
Panettiere: I’ll leave you with this. I’d like to keep Kristen around. I enjoy her. I have fun with her. She’s talented. She’s wonderful. I’m just never going to carpool with her again!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 02:35 PM