KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes Wiki

Heroes Wiki
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Heroes Wiki

Where do you go when you need some quick information on Heroes? Heroes Wiki of course. eek!

Click Here

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 04:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Heroes Wiki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
Where do you go when you need some quick information on Heroes? Heroes Wiki of course. eek!

Click Here

Its good to have a Heroes wiki.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 04:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's rather nifty, though some of the things they add I disagree with occasionally, or feel that they do a poor job. But for the most part, they write well.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Captain REX
It's rather nifty, though some of the things they add I disagree with occasionally, or feel that they do a poor job. But for the most part, they write well.

It's a Wiki, therefore user-driven. If you think something is done poorly, fix it. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:32 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Heroes Wiki is kool

and quite handy when looking for information

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:21 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I think individual Wikis are useless, because they end up being the exact same as the corresponding Wikipedia article.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:32 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Strangelove
I think individual Wikis are useless, because they end up being the exact same as the corresponding Wikipedia article.

This makes it easier to get from article to article. All Heroes stuff in one spot instead of spread out and needing to find it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:34 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

After looking through the Wiki, I agree. When all the articles are completely series-centric, it's a lot easier.

I agree with Rex though. There are a lot of errors. And some really braindead fan theories roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:43 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Strangelove
After looking through the Wiki, I agree. When all the articles are completely series-centric, it's a lot easier.

I agree with Rex though. There are a lot of errors. And some really braindead fan theories roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think some of the theories were put there before mid-season 1, so they are really off.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeeeah, I think someone needs to make a drive to empty it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
martialarts123

actually you can make a account at wiki at start writing your own articles you know i just make a article about nightwing(the robin)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 02:42 PM
martialarts123 is currently offline Click here to Send martialarts123 a Private Message Find more posts by martialarts123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by martialarts123
actually you can make a account at wiki at start writing your own articles you know i just make a article about nightwing(the robin)

That's also on the real Wikipedia, we're talking about a website for just Heroes Wiki.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 02:44 PM