KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E04 - The Kindness of Strangers

S02E04 - The Kindness of Strangers
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S02E04 - The Kindness of Strangers

Official Episode Preview

Between shifts at a local fast food joint, Monica Dawson begins to exhibit some unexpected new abilities unbeknownst to her brother Damon, grandmother Nana, and cousin Michah. Angela Petrelli makes a shocking confession as new information about the previous generation of Heroes is revealed. With Molly's "boogyman" continuing to turn her dreams into nightmares, Matt asks her to put aside her fears and locate him on a map -- with terrible results. Suspecting Claire has a new boyfriend, H.R.G. fears for the future. As they get closer to the U.S., Maya and Alejandro make a grim discovery on the road.

The Kindness of Strangers Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:27 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I'm still mystified by Nathan... there's something about his reflection that really freaks me out

...And HRG... that'd be fun to watch

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:34 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I want to see HRG pwn face again...

and yea Nathan's whole mirror thing was freaky

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:40 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Seems this episode will have a few revelations for us, eh?

Hopefully they'll address Nathan's reflection a bit more; we haven't really heard from him since the first episode. Seems he's shaved, though...

I'm guessing Angela Petrelli is due to spill the beans about the older generation of Heroes and what's going on.

Aaand we get to see Mr. Nightmare!

...and that short clip of the people getting out of the car? It looked like...good old...Sylar...in the road... no expression

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I was totally gonna post this last night, but I wasn't in the mood.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:51 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I didn't think it would be sylar.. if he really killed Candace then hes pretty much stuck in that jungle.. and he happens to be on a road in Mexico..

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:52 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
I was totally gonna post this last night, but I wasn't in the mood.

beat you to it? stick out tongue

... just kidding big grin

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I didn't think it would be sylar.. if he really killed Candace then hes pretty much stuck in that jungle.. and he happens to be on a road in Mexico..

that's what I thought.... but we are not entirely sure where he is, so it could be possible he is somewhere near to Central America... but I think it might be a while before we see more development with Sylar's storyline... I could be wrong, however

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 10th, 2007 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Mairuzu

Well, we don't know where that jungle is, but I doubt that he stays in it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, we don't know where that jungle is, but I doubt that he stays in it.
You think hes in a good enough shape to get out? Without his powers

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:26 AM
exanda kane

West is an evil lunatic. I'm pretty convinced he (maybe just because I hate how much of a cliche the guy is) is being controlled by someone to hunt down the Company founders and members (Kaito, HGR, Angela), or simply doing it for his own personal revenge.

Either that, or it's a cleverly concealed red herring (of which would be rare for Heroes).

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 11:47 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by exanda kane
West is an evil lunatic. I'm pretty convinced he (maybe just because I hate how much of a cliche the guy is) is being controlled by someone to hunt down the Company founders and members (Kaito, HGR, Angela), or simply doing it for his own personal revenge.

Either that, or it's a cleverly concealed red herring (of which would be rare for Heroes).
West isn't the killer. That would be stupid.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:07 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Course it's stupid, but then again old Heroes ain't exactly prim full of good ideas and writing now, is it?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:50 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Course it's stupid, but then again old Heroes ain't exactly prim full of good ideas and writing now, is it?
Are you even a fan of the show?

If not, then what the hell are you doing in here?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:20 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

The man has a point ^

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:53 PM
exanda kane

Originally posted by Strangelove
Are you even a fan of the show?

If not, then what the hell are you doing in here?

Yes, I love the show you nutter. What's that got to do with anything?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 09:19 AM
Quincy
Debaser

There isn't anything wrong with Exanda's statement.

I love Heroes. It's one of my favorite two shows that are still on the air with new episodes (Lost ftw) but just because I love the show doesn't mean I think that the show has a brilliant writing staff and plot development.

I can see that there are lots of plot holes in the show, and revelations that are less than extraordinary, and very irritating and annoying moments ("Claire...shut up *zoom*")

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 02:44 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I thought it was actually kinda funny, myself. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:45 AM
exanda kane

I kept shouting to my flat mates that he was gonna drop her from 30,000 feet up and try and kill her. That's how far my West paranoia goes.

Remember, the unnofficial tagline for Season 2 is Chastise the Cheerleader, Save the World.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 10:31 AM
LanceWindu

I kept shouting to my flat mates that he was gonna drop her from 30,000 feet up and try and kill her. That's how far my West paranoia goes.

Remember, the unnofficial tagline for Season 2 is Chastise the Cheerleader, Save the World.

I would have paid to see him do that. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 10:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Shes just eye candy for the young'ns.... and for Peter IRL HAH

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 04:15 PM