KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E06 - The Line

S02E06 - The Line
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S02E06 - The Line

Official Episode Preview

West convinces Claire to teach head cheerleader Debbie a lesson after she deems Claire too ordinary to join the squad. While Suresh faces a serious moral dilemma with the Company, H.R.G. pays his Russian mentor a visit in an effort to locate Isaac's last prophetic paintings. Meanwhile, nearing the U.S. border, Alejandro becomes increasingly uneasy about Sylar's intentions, especially towards Maya. Peter and Caitlin's search for a mysterious doorway he painted ultimately leads them to a surprising place. In feudal Japan, while attempting to repair history, Hiro struggles with his feelings for Kensei's "princess" Yaeko.

The Line Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:56 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

so.... The Company is experimenting with the Virus? confused

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:59 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huma

Looks good. I have a question though. If Sylar took Alajandros and Maya's powers, how would that work? It's kind of like it takes both powers to creat one. It seems that Maya can't turn her power off so would Sylar be able to?
I'm starting to like this season more than season 1. Except for the Alajandro/maya part.

In the face of lantern light, Tonight my destiny lies.
This day so hallowed, from here to forever its will I will follow.
Tonight will come to life.
Deadened branches stirred by the whispers in the wind.
Fall Children fill the streets at dusk, at last, it all will begin...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:55 PM
Huma is currently offline Click here to Send Huma a Private Message Find more posts by Huma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Huma
Looks good. I have a question though. If Sylar took Alajandros and Maya's powers, how would that work? It's kind of like it takes both powers to creat one. It seems that Maya can't turn her power off so would Sylar be able to?
I'm starting to like this season more than season 1. Except for the Alajandro/maya part.
We'll find out more about their power soon, so your question shall get answered, they are asking does Alejandro's power only cure maya or other things? kinda like linderman maybe?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 06:11 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Huma

I hope Sylar isn't dumb enough as to take Maya's Power... he wouldn't be able to control it until she does ( and he sees her)... plus she's a cast regular, she just won't die yet

Alejandro on the other hand, seems doomed, I can see Sylar killing him and getting his power, to further control Maya... and, as it would seem, be immune to it (her power I mean)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:57 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by S_D_J
I hope Sylar isn't dumb enough as to take Maya's Power... he wouldn't be able to control it until she does ( and he sees her)... plus she's a cast regular, she just won't die yet
People seem to forget that Sylar's original power is knowing how things work. That's why he has such fine control over his telekinesis and indeed all of his powers. If he took Maya's power, then it would be the same way.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:04 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

it occured to me most of the heroes are idiots. if you got a power, wouldnt you teach yourself to control it perfectly as a top priority? id drop the **** out of school or not go for quite sometime until i had mastered it

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:26 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
People seem to forget that Sylar's original power is knowing how things work. That's why he has such fine control over his telekinesis and indeed all of his powers. If he took Maya's power, then it would be the same way.

you mean, controlling it?... dunno about that... I dont' see any other way to control it other than Alejandro...

of course he would know how it works and how to use it, but what if Alejandro is the only way to control it?

if he were to take both (something I highly doubt given as the actress is a cast regular, and wont die just yet) wouldn't both power cancelled each other out?.. he could use it to kill alot of people, but Maya seems to also be affected by the power (though it doesn't kill her) and using Alejandro's power right away would heal the people around as well...

I'm thinking he would take out Alejandro before he even thinks about taking Maya's power.....

... and there's the fact that he doesn't "have" his original power just yet (or any other power for that matter)

.... which makes me wonder: how was he able to take Candice's if his own doesn't work?... did he take Candice's power at all?, or he just think he did?

... he says Alejandro is dead once he gets his power back (I dunno know if Alejandro even understand him) so...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by chickenlover98
it occured to me most of the heroes are idiots. if you got a power, wouldnt you teach yourself to control it perfectly as a top priority? id drop the **** out of school or not go for quite sometime until i had mastered it

Well, we know you're morals, now here's your priorities. You'd be the uneducated villain...

To SDJ;

Perhaps Alejandro did not understand him, but Sylar looks like he's got a bloody nose; maybe they'd be tussling.

We currently have no way of telling that Sylar took Candice's power, but in the last episode we heard much clock-ticking that is associated with Sylar's power; it's possible that his original power is functioning, if he can't use his other powers due to his injury.

Either way, he has a method of taking powers that I'm sure he knows quite well.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX

I wonder what you mean by that roll eyes (sarcastic)

big grin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:51 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, we know you're morals, now here's your priorities. You'd be the uneducated villain...

He'd only be uneducated in things that don't matter. If I wwrre a junior or Senior in High School and I knew I had some of these powers I'd drop out too, School doesn't really teach you things about morals or even logic, for that matter.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:52 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

To SDJ;

Perhaps Alejandro did not understand him, but Sylar looks like he's got a bloody nose; maybe they'd be tussling.

We currently have no way of telling that Sylar took Candice's power, but in the last episode we heard much clock-ticking that is associated with Sylar's power; it's possible that his original power is functioning, if he can't use his other powers due to his injury.

yea i wuld be the uneducated villian. making sure i know how my power works. just because u dont like how i would usee my powers plz dont be a dick about it mad i would practice my ass off. wouldnt you?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:13 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

laughing

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:16 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea, i think the only thing i've seem him struggle at least a little bit was with the Enhanced hearing

dont kill the D.R. Boy!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by chickenlover98
yea i wuld be the uneducated villian. making sure i know how my power works. just because u dont like how i would usee my powers plz dont be a dick about it mad i would practice my ass off. wouldnt you?

lol someone took things a bit to seriously stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:49 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

Then why did Super-hearing mess him up so bad?

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:57 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by {{QS}}
yea, i asked the same thing... but he only struggled for that one episode didn't he?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 08:19 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by {{QS}}

He still had to get used to it. Some powers are simpler for him to control, while others can take a little while to get used to.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 08:20 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Tattoo
He still had to get used to it. Some powers are simpler for him to control, while others can take a little while to get used to.
Which is why he got use to it faster then Dale did... she still had problems with while having it for a while... and Sylar took less then a day did he not?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:05 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Mairuzu
yea, i asked the same thing... but he only struggled for that one episode didn't he?

True, but that was the one power that was always on. The others have to be "activated" to work. As of right now, we know that Maya doesn't have the ability to turn her power off once it starts. Would be interesting to see what would happen to Sylar with that power.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:05 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote