KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E05 - Fight or Flight

S02E05 - Fight or Flight
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

S02E05 - Fight or Flight

Official Episode Preview

In Ireland, a lost Hero attempts to move beyond the past, but discovers that a mysterious woman is willing to kill to find him. Matt and an unexpected ally fly to Philadelphia to hunt down the "boogyman," following his terrible attack on Molly, but the pair finds themselves outmatched. Monica tries to come to terms with her new abilities and her role as a local hero. Suresh meets his new partner and gets a disturbing assignment. H.R.G. takes a step to further protect his family. Meanwhile, as Hiro continues to fix the past in feudal Japan, Ando attempts to piece together historically what's happened to his best friend.

Fight or Flight Preview

Discuss...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 06:52 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I see Parkman's ex-wife in the promo, with a baby...but it looks like it might be part of a dream. Maybe the boogyman getting into Matt's head?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 06:53 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed; she looks like she's in a run-down prison cell with Matt.

We see Niki flinging someone about...

Peter's painting!

And here comes Elle...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: From looking at some on-set pictures, it seems that we've got quite a grouping of characters working together in one scene. In a few pictures, West is on top of Claire, looks like they had a rough landing as her leg is bent oddly. In the next few, Elle, Mohinder, and Bob are all out in front of an SUV. After that, there are pictures of Bob holding Claire hostage.

Those of you with dislike for West may yet be justified...

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 16th, 2007 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 06:59 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Hopefully not.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:14 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

why do ppl hate west. hes a good character

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:25 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chickenlover98
why do ppl hate west. hes a good character
Agreed. I dislike the West-hate. To me, it seems unjustified.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 02:02 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Like I've been saying guys like West always turn out the same way in these things.

Also wonder if Matt just ends up in jail and she's actually the one to come bail him out?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 03:07 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hes just very cheesey and annoying... i dont really know haha

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 03:56 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I never liked Matt's ex-wife anyways. I always thought that she was going to be portrayed as a ***** on the show.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 11:37 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Agreed. She was...unpleasant.

I personally do not support the West hate; it's unfounded, so far.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 12:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX
Agreed. She was...unpleasant.

I personally do not support the West hate; it's unfounded, so far.
Absolutely.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 01:04 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I dislike West. Get a bad vibe when he pushes Claire to open up to him.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 02:14 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Poor Matt.. his ex is a whore

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:02 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I think Niki Flung Mohinder

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I couldn't tell for sure. I just know she was flinging someone...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:18 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
Indeed; she looks like she's in a run-down prison cell with Matt.

We see Niki flinging someone about...

Peter's painting!

And here comes Elle...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: From looking at some on-set pictures, it seems that we've got quite a grouping of characters working together in one scene. In a few pictures, West is on top of Claire, looks like they had a rough landing as her leg is bent oddly. In the next few, Elle, Mohinder, and Bob are all out in front of an SUV. After that, there are pictures of Bob holding Claire hostage.

Those of you with dislike for West may yet be justified...

well I don't like West because of his personality... and there's something about him, him with Claire and that thing about HRG... it seems too convenient... and if *that* turns out the way it seems... erm

but, yeah.. it is unfounded, I just don't like him as *him* that's all... or maybe it's cuz I like Zack more than West.

I think there's more to Nathan's reflection than just guilt... it seems like an illusion... and for a moment, it seemed like there was another Nathan in the mirror, kinda like Niki/Jessica... and this episode, he is in Charles' building, but it looks as though it's all destroyed, as if the bomb went off... I don't think it's real..

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 07:28 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

looked like snow...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 07:44 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
looked like snow...

Dunno, maybe it is... but it seem to me like everything it's detroyed, like when Hiro went to the future...

well.. just gotta wait to see

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 09:35 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

He thinks he sees peters body on the ground

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 09:43 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

The body seems to land where he sees it, though...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 05:20 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote