KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Sauron or Morgoth

Who do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sauron the dark Lord 13 37.14%
Morgoth the dark Enemy 22 62.86%
Total: 35 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sauron or Morgoth
Started by: Celestial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sauron or Morgoth

THIS IS NOT A SAURON VS. MORGOTH THREAD!!!

Who do YOU like better? Sauron or Morgoth and why.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanielLB
The Bad Wolf

Hmmm.....now, if you know me i dont like making these sort of descicions beacuse i believe if your a true fan than you shouldnt really have fav. characters etc. beacuse you see the 'side of the story' from each persons point of few.....if you no what i meanbig grin

Sorry to be no help here, but personnaly, both Dark Lords are my favourite as they both wanted different things, acted differently, achieved different things....and were completly different!

http://cjbannister.users.btopenworld.com/Home.htm

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:14 PM
DanielLB is currently offline Click here to Send DanielLB a Private Message Find more posts by DanielLB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Morgoth.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:39 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

Melkor (morgoth).

he sang his own tune.

He made the dragons, kidnapped and turned elves into orcs, left a permanent echo of his voice carved into Lammouth, tricked alot of people into doing stuff, infuriated Feanor to the point he cursed the gods and lead everyone on an unholy crusade, kidnapped Tuor to make him watch through a Palantir his son Turin's life turn to crap, Launched some awsome attacks (like even in heaven), and had a bunch of balrogs follow him around...

Sauron's great...

but Morgoths the dude!

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:53 PM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Morgoth, by the fact he has more power, stronger than all the other valar combined(before he divided his power) as well as creating all the evil creatures of middle earth and twisting heaps of maiar...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:18 AM
Deception is currently offline Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Does anyone else see the similarities between Melkor (Morgoth) and Lucifer (Satan)?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 07:16 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Does anyone else see the similarities between Melkor (Morgoth) and Lucifer (Satan)?
the only similarity is that both have fallen from grace. Morgoth is by far more evil than Lucifer aka Satan aka Shaitan aka Samah-El.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:53 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath

Thats what tolkien intended I think.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 05:41 PM
Great Vengeance is currently offline Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor Lecter
Cannibalistic Physician

I don't really know much about Morgoth, as I haven't yet read the Simarrilion. So I vote for Sauron.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 08:51 PM
Doctor Lecter is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Lecter a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Lecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Untrue Fayanaro, Tolkien often compared the two, (at least superficially).

Nevertheless, Melkor the Morgoth is by far the better of the two foes. In fact, it will be Melkor who brings about the Dagor Dagorath.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:04 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Sauron or Morgoth

Originally posted by Shadow x 20
THIS IS NOT A SAURON VS. MORGOTH THREAD!!!

Who do YOU like better? Sauron or Morgoth and why.

Read a post next time

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:54 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Fëanor
the only similarity is that both have fallen from grace. Morgoth is by far more evil than Lucifer aka Satan aka Shaitan aka Samah-El.

Sauron too, has fallen from grace.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 04:14 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Fëanor

How is Morgoth more evil then Satan?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:51 PM
stringz

souron man, morgoth is dumb, gettin killed by aragorn ha wat a loser. i also like sourons 6 sided axe! its really cool

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:39 PM
stringz is currently offline Click here to Send stringz a Private Message Find more posts by stringz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

LMAO.

Do you know who Morgoth is? Didn't think so.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:01 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

LOL @ noob, doesn't know crap. GO READ SOME BOOKS KID!!!!!!!!!

But seriously who will choose Sauron over Melkor????????

MELKOR IS DA MAn..........oh wait thats wrong ........ uh DA Aniur!?!?

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 11:50 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by stringz
souron man, morgoth is dumb, gettin killed by aragorn ha wat a loser. i also like sourons 6 sided axe! its really cool

Aragon never faced off against Morgoth.

I picked Sauron over Morgoth because of their views. Melkor wanted to destroy all of Middle-Earth (basically) and Sauron wanted to take complete control of it and rule with an iron fist.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:19 AM
The Rover

Originally posted by stringz

He may have been thinking of Gothmog.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 01:43 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

What most of the people said. Morgoth!!

How's that for an extremely concise and intelligent answer? cool

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 08:43 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

morgoth rocks

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:20 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote