KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Personality Quiz: Which Hero Are You?

Personality Quiz: Which Hero Are You?
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Personality Quiz: Which Hero Are You?

You scored 41 Idealism, 41 Nonconformity, 66 Nerdiness
(please log in to view the image)
My father spent his life chasing after this insanity. Now I'm wasting mine trying to prove he was sane.

Congratulations, you're Mohinder Suresh! You're a curious, passionate, and intelligent person. You're prone to changing your mind about the important things in life, though. You're interested in doing what you can to help people who are gifted with special abilities. Your best quality: You're a maverick intellectual Your worst quality: Your opinions can change rather quickly and suddenly
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Idealism
You scored higher than 99% on Nonconformity
You scored higher than 99% on Nerdiness

Take the quiz yourself.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 05:21 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Re: Personality Quiz: Which Hero Are You?

You scored 54 Idealism, 70 Nonconformity, 41 Nerdiness
YATTA!
Congratulations, you're Hiro Nakamura! You're a high-minded idealist, a huge nerd, and you enjoy being a unique and special person. Your combination of positive personality traits makes you impossibly lovable, and your energy and enthusiasm are absolutely infectious. Your dedication to any mission you take on, in addition to your cheerful sense of humor, are qualities anyone should be proud to have.

Your best quality: Spunk
Your worst quality: You are too cute. Some people may not be able to handle it.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 05:31 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You scored 20 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 54 Nerdiness

How can you stop what's coming... when you don't know anything about power?
Congratulation, you're Sylar, the artist formerly known as Gabriel Gray! You are a seriously nerdy person with an enormous desire to be different, and to be recognized for it. As long as you don't go eating brains, this doesn't have to be a bad thing at all. You're ambitious, intelligent, tenacious, and unique. Your best quality: Panache Your worst quality: An obsessive desire for recognition and power

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 7th, 2007 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 03:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You scored 54 Idealism, 50 Nonconformity, 50 Nerdiness

Congratulations, you're Mr. Bennet! You are one mysterious person with mysterious motives. Despite all the mystery, it's clear that you believe what you do is for the greater good, and you are obviously a well-educated person in your field. Your best quality: Dedication to your work/organization/etc. Your worst quality: Keeping too many secrets

You scored higher than 56% on Idealism

You scored higher than 54% on Nonconformity

You scored higher than 78% on Nerdiness

I have no idea who he is laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:04 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

"Hollow him out", bitches!

Your Score: Mr. BennetYou scored 50 Idealism, 54 Nonconformity, 50 Nerdiness

Are you on the list?
Congratulations, you're Mr. Bennet! You are one mysterious person with mysterious motives. Despite all the mystery, it's clear that you believe what you do is for the greater good, and you are obviously a well-educated person in your field. Your best quality: Dedication to your work/organization/etc. Your worst quality: Keeping too many secrets

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 55% on Idealism

You scored higher than 62% on Nonconformity

You scored higher than 62% on Nerdiness

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:11 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Your Score: Simone Deveaux
You scored 70 Idealism, 54 Nonconformity, 16 Nerdiness

You think you can paint the future. Fine, paint one without me.
Congratulations, you're Simone Deveaux! You are a loving, dedicated person with a variety of creative interests. You may however, fall in love a little too easily. Your best quality: You are a romantic Your worst quality: You are a romantic

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:35 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

My score on The Heroes Personality Test:

/*tnote[Bypass]*/
Zach
(You scored 41 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 54 Nerdiness)

"You gotta embrace your inner freak. 'Cause the only thing you'll regret is denying who you really are.
Congratulations, you're Zach! You're nerdy, strange, slightly snarky, and proud of it! You're also a nice guy and really trustworthy friend. Any cheerleader (or, well, anyone) should consider his or herself extremely fortunate to be friends with a person like you.

Your best quality: You're an all-around great friend
Your worst quality: You don't get along well with annoying little brothers"

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/488583...oes-Personality

Well I really wanted to get Peter but I was completely honest with the questions and didn't try to rig the results and I gotta say I was surprised when I read it all and thought about it how accurate it really was.
I think it actually got me dead on.

To bad it couldn't have been dead on Peter thou but I can live with it. I mean after all that would make Claire my best friend. big grin

Of course I've also had a long history of always being the friend but never the boyfriend. sad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Sep 7th, 2007 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:59 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

You scored 33 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 62 Nerdiness

Congratulation, you're Sylar, the artist formerly known as Gabriel Gray! You are a seriously nerdy person with an enormous desire to be different, and to be recognized for it. As long as you don't go eating brains, this doesn't have to be a bad thing at all. You're ambitious, intelligent, tenacious, and unique. Your best quality: Panache Your worst quality: An obsessive desire for recognition and power

You scored higher than 21% on Idealism

You scored higher than 73% on Nonconformity

You scored higher than 85% on Nerdiness

blink never thought I'd be Sylar

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 9th, 2007 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 02:47 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

You scored: 62 Idealism, 50 Nonconformity, 25 Nerdiness

You think you can paint the future. Fine, paint one without me.
Congratulations, You're Simone Deveaux!
You are a loving, dedicated person with a variety of creative interests.
You may however, fall in love a little too easily.

Your best quality: You are a romantic
Your worst quality: You are a romantic

You scored higher than 74% on Idealism
You scored higher than 59% on Nonconformity
You scored higher than 18% on Nerdiness

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:44 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Your Score: Sylar
You scored 25 Idealism, 70 Nonconformity, 41 Nerdiness

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 10:06 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I have no idea who he is laughing out loud

What are you even doing in the Heroes forum then? no expression

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 10:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

You scored 20 Idealism, 62 Nonconformity, 33 Nerdiness

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back.
Congratulations, you're Niki and/or Jessica Sanders! You get the honor of being the one character who is, in fact, two people! You have an especially dynamic and unpredictable nature. While you may seem like a good, caring, hard-working person at first glance, you have one seriously badass side that can overcome you at any moment. Whenever this side of you comes out, there is no fight you can't win, no obstacle you cannot overcome. Your best quality: Protective instincts -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love Your worst quality: Violent tendencies -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love.

-You scored higher than 99% on Idealism
-You scored higher than 99% on Nonconformity
-You scored higher than 99% on Nerdiness.

Didn't think I would be Jessica/Niki

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:14 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Eden McCain
You scored 41 Idealism, 70 Nonconformity, 29 Nerdiness
I think you really want a donut.
Congratulations, you're Eden McCain! You've got a colorful past, and your persuasive abilities are second to none. In addition, you're a quick thinker with a solid amount of guts. Your best quality: The art of persuasion Your worst quality: A fondness for some stereotypically "bad" behavior

This test tracked 3 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:

Higher than 32% on Idealism

Higher than 94% on Nonconformity

Higher than 23% on Nerdiness

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 04:11 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

My brother got Zack.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:26 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Tattoo
My brother got Zack.
Hey whats so funny about that? I like Zach and really that was more or less dead on who I was in high school.

So really whats wrong with Zach?
You know you would love to be the one Claire told all her secrets to. stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 09:49 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Entity
Hey whats so funny about that? I like Zach and really that was more or less dead on who I was in high school.

So really whats wrong with Zach?
You know you would love to be the one Claire told all her secrets to. stick out tongue

It's because it's nothing like him at all...

Plus we still think Zach (Zack? I forget which way to spell it.) is fruity. The original plan was for him to be a gay character, but supposedly the actor didn't want him to be, so they decided to not put that story in, mid-season.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 11:05 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Plus we still think Zach (Zack? I forget which way to spell it.) is fruity. The original plan was for him to be a gay character, but supposedly the actor didn't want him to be, so they decided to not put that story in, mid-season.
Oh well I get that then about it being nothing at all like him. Thou maybe because its your own brother you just don't see it.

I'm not saying for sure that's the case but I know from experience that I have a brother and I can't see him at all in the way others do but again that could also just be me.

And what difference would it make if Zach was gay?
I mean would it really change the impact or role of the character at all? Does it in anyway effect what he added to the show or who the character was? I just don't see why homosexuality always has to matter in these cases. I mean I know some people emphasize their sexuality unnecessarily but he never really seemed to in my opinion. And even if he did, yea I can see how that would become annoying because they're almost intentionally trying to just draw attention to themselves but what would it really matter? I just don't see how the characters sexuality should effect his propose on the show at all.

Sorry for the rant. I just get tired of people always making a persons sexuality more important than the persons self.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 04:42 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Actually, what I read is that the creator wanted him to be gay, but the producers didn't

When you're a young actor, you don't care what part you're given. Take it from someone who knows

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 06:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

You scored 45 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 37 Nerdiness

I think you really want a donut.
Congratulations, you're Eden McCain! You've got a colorful past, and your persuasive abilities are second to none. In addition, you're a quick thinker with a solid amount of guts. Your best quality: The art of persuasion Your worst quality: A fondness for some stereotypically "bad" behavior

free online dating free online dating

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:10 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Entity
Oh well I get that then about it being nothing at all like him. Thou maybe because its your own brother you just don't see it.

I'm not saying for sure that's the case but I know from experience that I have a brother and I can't see him at all in the way others do but again that could also just be me.

And what difference would it make if Zach was gay?
I mean would it really change the impact or role of the character at all? Does it in anyway effect what he added to the show or who the character was? I just don't see why homosexuality always has to matter in these cases. I mean I know some people emphasize their sexuality unnecessarily but he never really seemed to in my opinion. And even if he did, yea I can see how that would become annoying because they're almost intentionally trying to just draw attention to themselves but what would it really matter? I just don't see how the characters sexuality should effect his propose on the show at all.

Sorry for the rant. I just get tired of people always making a persons sexuality more important than the persons self.

Wow, way to take something small and putting it under a microscope. It doesn't matter if the character is gay or not, but it makes me giggle thinking of my brother as a gay guy.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 03:31 PM