KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean Online is now OFFICIALLY Open!

Pirates of the Caribbean Online is now OFFICIALLY Open!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Pirates of the Caribbean Online is now OFFICIALLY Open!

Yep. This games beta is done and the game is launched! Just wanted to tell you all.

quote:
We'd like to officially welcome you to the launch of Pirates of the Caribbean Online. Thank you for your participation in the Beta test. We really appreciate and value all of the great input you and other Beta testers have provided.

The official launch version of the game is now available and you can log in and play using your existing Account ID.
Account ID: lol, yes I deleted this. No one can see it. stick out tongue
Forgot your Password? Click here

As a Beta tester, there is no need to download the game again. You can simply log in through the existing game launcher on your desktop by double-clicking on the Pirates Online Icon. If, however, you would like to reinstall the game, please follow the instructions below:
Click here to download and install the game.
Having problems with this link? Try pasting the following URL into your browser:
http://apps.pirates.go.com/pirates/...p;mode=passthru
When prompted, log in using your Account ID listed above.
Once the download is complete, double-click on the new Pirates Online icon on your desktop to finish the installation and to play.
If you experience any problems getting into the game, please refer to the Help Section of our Web site, or contact us directly at: [email protected] or (877) 427-7744.

Please note: We're sure you are wondering what will happen to the pirate avatars you created during the Beta test. While you will not be able to take them into the live game with you, you will be able to play with these avatars on the Test Server. We have already flagged your account for access to the Test Server - you will be the first to experience all the upcoming game content for Pirates Online.

DOWNLOAD TEST SERVER ACCESS
Please use the appropriate link below to download the launcher for access to the Test Server. Use your existing Account ID and password to log in:

For PC: http://download.test.piratesonline....-setup_TEST.exe

For Mac: http://download.test.piratesonline....-setup_TEST.dmg

Thanks again for all your help getting the game ready for launch - we look forward to seeing you soon on the high seas!

If you want to make your own account, go to this site.
http://apps.pirates.go.com/pirates/v3/

Enjoy. smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 01:03 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

received an e-mail stating it's available and I could download it.. registered a few months.. maybe last year, I don't recall exactly.. but it stated I could download it! yay! I'm looking forward to downloading and playing!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 01:07 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
received an e-mail stating it's available and I could download it.. registered a few months.. maybe last year, I don't recall exactly.. but it stated I could download it! yay! I'm looking forward to downloading and playing!

I'm looking forward to playing the full version of the game. Played the beta and it was too cool!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 01:10 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

what's annoying is i never got down to actually downloading the beta because I have the slowest internet connection in the world.

but I would wait for this one.. although hopefully it doesn't take forever and eternity...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:08 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

AWESOME! I can't wait to try it out! Anybody know if it works on Macs?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:09 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
what's annoying is i never got down to actually downloading the beta because I have the slowest internet connection in the world.

but I would wait for this one.. although hopefully it doesn't take forever and eternity...
lol. That bites. It didn't really take all that long for me to download it. I love my internet. big grin

quote:
AWESOME! I can't wait to try it out! Anybody know if it works on Macs?

Yes. They have a version made for Mac. It says so in the amail at the top of the page. big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:17 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*slaps forehead*

Thanks..its still AM here and I'm groggy (at least that is my excuse for right now, lol)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:18 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I love your internet too. can I have it? stick out tongue just kidding. will probably convince parents to upgrade computer and get a faster internet connection. smile wish me luck on that, I guess!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:19 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
*slaps forehead*

Thanks..its still AM here and I'm groggy (at least that is my excuse for right now, lol)
Haha. I'm pretty messed up right now too, and I'm going to school in a few seconds. lol

quote:
I love your internet too. can I have it? just kidding. will probably convince parents to upgrade computer and get a faster internet connection. wish me luck on that, I guess!

Luck then. lol Also, nice siggy. That movie was awesome. big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:23 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Luck then. lol Also, nice siggy. That movie was awesome. big grin

thanks to both. smile and yeah, the movie was AWEsome.. yes

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:38 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

with POTCO i got given founder-so no basic access:P..that saves me $120 a year:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 06:32 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Yes. They have a version made for Mac. It says so in the amail at the top of the page. big grin

Oh yay! Can't wait to check it out. This will be awesome

Freedom...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 08:45 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I enjoy the game. The cutscenes especially. The first person you see in the whole thing is Jack Sparrow. He's is just as cool as he was in the movies as in the game. I love it when I run into him. big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 11:42 PM
potcfan2003

My username is penguinluva34 if anyone tries to find me on it...

wat's ur usernames/

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 08:26 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

well, i only use the test server coz im a tester, and i get unlimited access on that, and have lvl 17, but if u on it; im "Elizabeth O'Scarlett"

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 10:05 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

I'm waiting for it to load right now...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:30 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Okay, dinosaur here--what the heckydo are y'all talking about? Is this some place I can more immerse with pirates? Please say yes and tell me how to do this thing y'all all know about?

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:34 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I'm savvysparrowluv on there, my characters name is Josette DuPres wink I'll keep an eye out for you guys big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:52 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Good character name.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 12:16 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

lol, what can I say? *points to self* Total Dark Shadows nut stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 12:26 AM