KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Footwhat?! OlierWood/KatieBell

Footwhat?! OlierWood/KatieBell
Started by: darthivader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthivader

Cool Footwhat?! OlierWood/KatieBell

AN:FootWhat?!
There is NO quidditch this season, only football and learning how to tie their shoes without magic for the Quidditch teams,as they're attending a Muggle Cup of this strange sport. KO,AJFW,ASGW,not without many other OC's too.

I own nothing..

I hope you like it : )

"What again?"Oliver asked puzzled

Sitting right in front of Dumbledore might confuse any man but the news that he announced to Oliver confused him more, they were not playing quidditch this season.

"Foot-ball"Dumbledore repeated slowly as if talking to a mental person.

"And what would that be again?"

"Well, it's a sport invented by muggles in which they hit a ball with their feet trying to score a ..."Dumbledore explained but stopped to look at his memo once again "Goal"

"But , but that doesn't make any sense, we have brooms and bludgers, and quaffles and the snitch"Oliver said not understanding what seemed like a blasphemy to him , no Quidditch? they had to be kidding.

"Yes, but it's an exercise for Muggle Studies"Dumbledore said

ŽBut who cares about Muggle Studies?! Mrs. Lane always falls asleep during class, in seven years all I've learned about muggles is that they can't see us performing spells or flying!ŽOliver thought

"We want you to get closer to the muggle culture"Dumbledore said

"Cool! no more boring classes of Muggle Studies"Alicia said

"Mot like we actually attend Muggle Studies"Angelina mumbled from behind Oliver and smirked.

"I'm afraid not, the trainings will take place instead of Quidditch practice"Dumbledore clarified

"What?!"Oliver yelled almost having a seizure and breathing hard

"Relax, Oliver"Katie said worriedly

"Well,it's the only way, you're already behind in Muggle Studies and this exercise will help your grade, but don't worry the rest of your classes you'll have them there"

"But professor Dumbledore Quidditch is very important too! What about the Cup? and the International League?!"Oliver said talking really fast "You can't just take it all away just so we'll learn how to follow a ball with little stars on it!"

"They're actually pentagons and hexagons"Angelina said

"I knew that!"Oliver exclaimed out of his nerves

"Mr. Wood please get a hold of yourself"Dumbledore asked as Katie used a book as a fan trying to help Oliver breath. "We think this is a good opportunity for you to share with muggles, all quidditch teams are attending"

"Oh! even Oliver's BFF ...Flint?"Fred asked in his usual tone

"Of course"Dumbledore replied and Oliver felt his jaw tighten, thinking of all those previous matches

"Flint"he whispered

"And so is Cedric Diggory"Alicia beamed and George looked at her suspiciously

"Professor, who is we?"Oliver asked even more concerned

"I'm sorry?"

"Who helped you make this decision?"he asked again

"Well, the committee, usually composed of teachers, like Professor Flitwick, Professor Trelawney and me"

"Flitwick"Oliver muttered "I always knew he hated Quidditch, he can't play it with that height of his"

Alicia and Angelina grinned madly, Harry kept himself and Oliver spoke again:

"But shouldn't they be completely unaware of our existence? Muggles I mean"

"Oh I'm pretty sure they know about yours!"Fred said and Oliver gave him a confused look

"Yeah, with all the Warning signs"George said "Beware: Oliver Wood, obsessed captain who polishes his broom" he finished

Oliver rolled his eyes as the girls grinned again "Ha,ha!"

"Frederick, George, please. Well, Mr. Wood, that's another point I wanted to speak to you about, they can't know you're wizards, so that means..."

"No magic?"Harry asked worriedly

"Exactly"

"Oh man!"the boys complained

"Not even turning their ears in little bells?"Fred asked

"No pun intended Katie"George clarified and Fred nodded "We loooove Bells"

"Yeah"Fred said "Specially if they play with us like you"

Katie smiled "Stop it or I might start crying here"

"No magic in any level"Dumbledore insisted

"Great! Now I feel like we're the Justice League hiding our secret identities"Angelina complained

"What's the Justice League?"Harry asked

"A Muggle thing, I'll explain it later"

"It will only be for a couple of weeks"Dumbledore tried unsuccessfully to cheer them up

"So you want us to learn this so called sport in two weeks?"Oliver asked visibly pissed

"Yes Mr. Wood, I do, and that's because I trust in your abilities"

The students sighed

"Where will it be?"Katie asked curious

"In a school in Los Angeles, California"Dumbledore replied "Your classes along with all your things will be transferred there"

"And when will we get there?"Oliver asked starting to face the situation

"Tomorrow morning, so say your farewells to your friends tonight because the flight is early"

"Flight?"Oliver asked "But I thought you said-"

"In a plane, Oliver"Dumbledore answered kindly

"In a what?"

"Easy Wood, we know about your thing with birds, but a plane isn't a bird, it just looks dangerously like one"Alicia said and smirked

"Ha,ha , that was one big poo!"Angelina remembered next to a very , very red Oliver Wood

Dumbledore laughed quietly "So, can I count on you?"

"Fine"Oliver said

"Yeah, ok"Katie said

"Sure"Angelina said

"I guess"Alicia said

Fred and George grinned and looked at eachother before replying "This is gonna be so good!"

"Of course!"

ANmessedo what do you think????

Attachment: gryffindtor.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:29 AM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

AN: Chapter 2, thanks to Ember Nickel for beta-reading this and help me improve.

I hope you like this chapter smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We're flying today, we're flying today!" a scandalous voice yelled while running around the Gryffindor Hall. "Angelina, take it easy already!" Katie exclaimed, trying to handle her own excitement. They had flown in their lives, flown on brooms, but never in a plane, and that caused all the joy in the world.
"Angelina shh, Katie, come on," Alicia called and the girls reunited in a circle. "Ok, that door is the door to the boys' dormitory, where Fred, George,Oliver and Harry lay their peaceful frames in a powerful sleep."

Katie grinned "And they're alone 'cause Dumbledore ordered them to pack together so they could choose the appropriate Quidditch equipment for each...and I mean did you see Oliver's face when Dumbledore mentioned new gear? It was so cute!" she said with a familiar glitter that usually appeared in her eyes when talking to or about Oliver.

Alicia smirked. "New Quidditch equipment for two weeks of training football, smart, not to mention the idea of moving to Los Angels really excited him after that talk."

"Los Angeles" Angelina corrected.

"Angele?"

"Yeah, you just have to say it with the e, like AngelES."

"Angeli?"

"Les!"

"Angeles?"

"Yeah, yeah , just like that."

"Anyway!" Katie interrupted "remember our goal, focus, focus!"

"Right, scaring the hell out of them, oh and Katie you're already starting to sound like a football player!" Alicia exclaimed.

"I know!" Katie mouthed excitedly and slowly opened the door.

Four asleep bodies were revealed, one holding a new, shiny Bludger; the girls smiled and grabbed a few robes to cover their faces and bodies.

"Ok girls, one, two..."

"Boo!" the boys yelled and so did the girls as Oliver, Fred and George held Katie, Angelina and Alicia up in the air by the waist, grinning madly.

"Stop it!...Stop...tickling me!" Katie yelled between giggles.

"Put me down Frederick!" Angelina demanded.

"You were trying to scare us!" George roared. "But we were faster!"

"Not to mention skillful!" Fred said and tickled Angelina on the stomach once more.

"Ok,ok, that's it!" Alicia said. "Put us down!"

"Yes, we give up! Please!" Katie said.

"Ok, then" the boys said and finally put the girls down.

At the sight of Katie, Angelina and Alicia standing in front of them all messy and covered with dust Oliver, Fred, George and Harry burst out laughing.

"Did you see Katie's face?!" Oliver said.

"Not better than Angelina's panic attack: Let go of me! Let go of me!" Fred said, imitating Angelina.

"Oh my! That was so good!"

"Should have brought a camera!"

"We won!"

"Yes, we beat you, because we're the best...um...!"

"Scarers of lame scarers!"

"Dude is that like even a word?!"

"I don't know!"

The girls listened to their victory claims and annoying mocks furiously and rolled their eyes.

"You guys are just dumb!" Katie exclaimed.

"We still won!"

Katie sighed and rolled her eyes one more time.

Angelina stepped in. "Whatever, we have to get to the airport anyway!"

"Yeah, George, I'm leaving right now and I'm asking Davey to help me with my bags!" Alicia said and George finally stopped laughing.

"Davey?! Ok, fine, I'll help you, you don't have to ask ...Davey!" George said and walked out with her, Alicia hid a smirk and grabbed his hand.

"But who's Davey?" They heard George ask Alicia from the Hall.

"Let's go guys," Fred told the others and they followed the couple.

Oliver stopped and bit his lip nervously. "A plane, huh?"

Katie looked at him and smiled. "You'll be fine, it's just like going inside a giant bird, well I mean, without the internal organs and skeleton of a real bird."

Oliver laughed at her occurrence. "Ok, thanks," he said and joined her. He put his arm around her and experienced a whole new feeling. He felt chills coming through his body but stayed silent; it really scared him to blurt something out and then regret it. Katie blushed slightly and gulped.

"And guess what, airplanes don't poo!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry watched Professor Dumbledore take everyone's wands and thought about two whole weeks without magic, two HORRIBLE weeks without magic, Dumbledore left finally with a bunch of wands hidden in his pocket, about 27 I'd say.
"Harry, let's go!" Katie yelled from a line and Harry quickly took his place.
"Professor Flitwick, Professor McGonagall, Professor Sprout and Professor Snape are joining us, they're flying in first class of course," she informed him. Harry felt a bump in the stomach when he heard that Snape was coming with them. Let me correct my previous statement, TWO BEYOND HORRIBLE WEEKS for them.

-Inside the airplane-

--Oliver's POV--

Twenty minutes.

Not bad.

Twenty minutes and this thing hasn't fallen or set on fire or anything.

Twenty minutes in this thing and I still haven't died.

It's ok.

We're gonna make it.

I'm gonna make it.

I can do this.

Oh dear is that a bird?!

Katie says it isn't.

She says it's just a cloud

I don't think-

Oh wait it is just a cloud!

Thank Merlin!

Clouds are good.

Clouds don't poo.

This thing is slow.

Oh my, have we left the atmosphere?

I can't breath!

Not e-nou-gh o-xy-gen.

Katie hands me a bag.

She tells me to breath into it.

I'm breathing into a bag.

I'm ok.

--End of Oliver's POV--

Twenty-five minutes and everything was all right, a peaceful and safe flight,
until minute twenty-six...

"I'm afraid we're having a small issue with the wind" the stewardess said and laughed annoyingly. "It's a bit strong and-"

"I think we're having turbulence," Angelina whispered

"YOU THINK?!" Oliver shrilled.

"Relax Oliver, it's just a small issue, the woman just-" Katie said, but didn't finish because a strong shake interrupted her. The stewardess fell to the floor and so did her coffee car.

"Oh my! We're gonna die!" a woman in a black jacket yelled causing all the people in the plane to panic, some kids started running around and others cuddled in their mothers' protective arms.

Oliver, Katie, Fred, Angelina, George, Alicia and Harry looked at each other and jumped off their seats.

"Well, did anyone bring a wand?" Oliver asked while looking for something useful inside his bag.

"Oliver, we can't do magic remember?" Katie replied

"I think that if we're trying to save our lives maybe the Ministry can make an exception!" Oliver barked nervously.

"Easy Oliver!" Fred said defending Katie.

"Do you have your wand?" Alicia asked him.

"No, Dumbledore picked them up," Fred answered.

"Brother?"

"No, he took mine too"

"We're so screwed!" Angelina said.

"Maybe not so screwed," Harry mumbled and showed them what he had been holding so insistently: his wand.

"Harry! I could kiss you right now!" Katie exclaimed. Oliver glanced in her direction.

"It's always the quiet ones," George said.

"Come on Harry, do something, some spell to ease the wind or something" Oliver said.

"Ok, Hermione taught me this, it goes like this: Fragile looking but still powerful wind-"

"Ah!" Angelina yelled in pain because a suitcase hit her arm and made her fall. Fred helped her up.

"-You make or you destroy

because it's your choice

please listen to this pledge

and help this plane get safe"

Harry finished and with a small twist of his wand the turbulence stopped abruptly and the plane stopped shaking.

"Wow" Katie managed to say before going speechless again.

"That was just...wicked!" a brown-haired kid holding a teddy bear exclaimed.Oliver, Katie, Fred,George, Angelina, Alicia and Harry just laughed at the irony.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:30 AM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

good start. I like it. Can't wait for more!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 10:58 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omgsh...i love it.....do you have anymore?....lol

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:44 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

WOW TOTALY DIF TO ALL OTHER STORIES CONGRATS ON ORRIGINALLITY

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:08 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

thank you, thank you all. lol

Next chapter shall be up soon smile

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:46 AM
darthivader

Smile chapter 3

AN: Chp 3, I hope you enjoy it, thanks to Ember-Nickel for beta-reading this smile

this is actually pretty random, 'cause I'm building a set-up, anyways I hope you like it

To begin this chapter, let me just tell you that after a bit troublesome, flight all the Quidditch teams made it to Los Angeles. Yes, it was hard for McGonagall to tell Oliver that Flint actually made it alive but he'll survive. A new school called Trickster Institute was the one organizing the event, and the Hogwarts Students would have to settle themselves in two different areas, one for boys and one for girls. Oliver, Fred, George and Harry looked around: they found themselves in a small room with four quite small beds. Fred and George didn't know how they would sleep in without sore feet or some sort of contusion for hitting their heads so hard against the head of the bed trying to find a good posture.
"This is our room?" Harry asked, shocked seeing it so small. A lanky young man with curly a mustache clapped his hands and giggled

"Yes, well, after building the girls' dormitories there wasn't much budget for yours-" the man giggled again. "But it shouldn't be much of a problem, right Professor McGonagall?"

Professor McGonagall flinched away from the bony fingers trying to reach her arm. "Oh, well, right, it's good...cozy," she said and let out a fake giggle nervously. The man giggled again and introduced himself.

"Well, oh how bad-mannered of me! My name is Stephane Squalor and I'm here for everything you need," he said, showing a perfect smile that could easily creep the hell out of anyone who walked by. "Oh boys, and be ready because we're having the Welcome Ceremony at four, all teams are gonna be there and you have to be well-dressed alrighty?"

Oliver's jaw dropped. "Nothing's alrighty here," he mumbled, and Fred and George smirked.

"Oh of course we'll be well-dressed Steph!" George exclaimed and put his right arm around Stephane's neck, squeezing it tightly.

"Alrighty then, brother!"

Alicia walked inside the room holding herself. "Hey girls, I think we have a little problem."

Katie walked to her worriedly and held her hand. "What is it?"

Angelina did the same and held Alicia's other hand. "Yes Al, tell us please."

Katie looked at her and asked her again, "What happened? You look shaken."

Alicia let out a small cry that combined with her sweat. "In the kitchen..."

Katie opened her eyes wider, imagining the worst, and urged her to continue.

"There was a...a..."

"Come on Alicia please tell us! What's going on?" Angelina questioned her with concern.

"Was there a thief or something?" Katie asked with fear in her voice.

Alicia shook her head. "No! It was nothing like that!" Alicia exclaimed, astonished by their reaction. It wasn't like she was that bad; the other two girls let out a relieving sigh and Angelina even chuckled a bit, while Katie put her hand on her chest trying to control her emotions.

"What was it then?" Katie asked, a bit more relaxed now.

"It was the grossest thing," Alicia said and scowled. She sat on a bed and continued her story.

"What?" Angelina asked once more, feeling like they weren't getting enough information with all of Alicia's breaks.

"It was the most disgusting and awful thing on Earth and other planets if there was human life somewhere else, let alone planets, the worst thing in the entire galaxy! Let alone the galaxy, the worst thing in the-" Alicia said with wide eyes and agitated breathing.

"Ok, we get it, it was pretty bad, but what was it?" Angelina cut her off before any more rambling and Katie snapped her fingers and smirked.

"I know what it was! You saw Cho's unshaven legs again!" Katie exclaimed. The three girls burst out laughing thinking of how Ravenclaws didn't seem to care much about legs: they would always end up getting them broken after every match they lost against Gryffindor anyway!

"Man someone really should show her the wonders of Gillette!" Angelina said, grinning.

Alicia and Katie giggled but Katie stopped it and hit Alicia in the arm softly. "Right, we can talk to Cho about that later, maybe we could lend her our girl kit, or maybe get her one but-" Katie was quickly cut off by her own giggles but managed to speak again "-you, were telling us about what you saw in the kitchen, the horrible thing you saw in there."

"Oh right!" Alicia remembered and stopped giggling. "The most disgusting and awful thing on-" she started again but Angelina cut her inspiration.

"Alright we already heard that Al, we know it was worse than Cho's hair issues!"

The girls burst out laughing again "That was so mean! Angelina, you're going to Wizard Hell or something!" Katie exclaimed.

"Oh I get my own Hell?! Cool!" Angelina said with fake excitement.

"Come on girls, Alicia, tell us about the kitchen," Katie said, finally stopping her shrieking laughter and trying to maintain a serious face, and to think she was wide-eyed with fear just minutes ago.

"Oh right, it was so horrible, I mean there it was moving its little antenna and its tiny insect structure, mocking me," Alicia detailed with resentment.

"Insect structure? Al what on Earth are you talking about?" Angelina asked confusedly.

"Well, there was a cockroach in the kitchen! It was close to the chairs and everything!" Alicia exclaimed and Katie gasped.

"A cockroach?" she said with some simplicity, she got up from her seat and walked towards Alicia "You're telling me that the most disgusting and awful thing on Earth and other planets-"

"Don't forget about the galaxies," Alicia inquired shyly with her index finger.

Katie shook her head. "Fine! and galaxies! It was a cockroach? A small, tiny, fragile, cockroach?!"

"Hey cockroaches are not fragile, they can live several days without a head," Alicia said. Angelina snickered in the back of the room. An upset Katie is not something to recommend being around to.

"I don't care how many days a cockroach can live without its head or antenna or body or, whatever! Why didn't you just kill it?! You play Quidditch like nobody can but you can't kill a cockroach!" Katie cried out.

Alicia tried to save her honor. "It's a living...thing, or insect, I had mercy for her life!" she exclaimed nonchalantly. At this point Angelina
couldn't hold any longer and fell off her chair with tears in her eyes for laughing so much. Katie looked at her and then at Alicia and decided to play it cooler: she started to wander around the room.

"So, you had mercy for her life, huh?"

Alicia merely nodded and Angelina burst out laughing again. "It's so insignificant, her situation kind of touched me, I mean, how would you feel if you were a tiny little girl alone in a room that isn't yours and then someone huge comes in trying to crush you?"

"Oh wait, how do you know it was a girl? I mean if it was like a male cockroach or a boy cockroach, it wouldn't be so sensitive!" Angelina exclaimed, amused.

"Oh for Sweet Merlin in a bicycle! It wasn't mercy, it was fear that little thing would climb through your body!" Katie yelled and tickled Alicia who laughed hard as Katie kept tickling her and Angelina found her way in ,tickling her too.

After several minutes of tickling and laughing like maniacs the girls finally stopped and laid on their beds exhausted, still grinning though.

"Hey, so what happened with the cockroach?" Angelina asked and Alicia shrugged.

"I have no idea and I don't intend to know either!"

Soon afterwards the girls fell asleep after a long day of moving their stuff, getting to know the school and ugly cockroaches.

AN1: No cockroaches were harmed in the making of this chapter, they're still safe under your bed xD just kidding, don't kill me.

AN2: So what did you think of it? I know it wasn't the eighth wonder of the world but any idea? A new way to improve? Please review--next chapppie we meet the other teams and teammates--- smile

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:53 PM
darthivader

Chapter 4

AN:This is Chapter 4, thanks to Ember-Nickel for beta-reading it, I don't own anything but the new characters, football was invented a long time ago so I'm left with just the characters.

Hope you like it smile

Daniel looked again, almost trying to convince himself it couldn't be real. He just couldn't believe his wonderful eyes. After all this time, it couldn't be, right?...Or perhaps finally the Heavens had looked at his misery and decided to give him a reward, a reward for hanging around all these untalented, air headed "students" at the Trickster as they liked to call
themselves. He didn't know why: he didn't even think they had ever opened a book that didn't have images on it. Yet there she was, standing so close to them and looking so different. Her sandy blond hair hanging from her head, the head that sustained possibly the most gorgeous face he had ever seen (after his own reflection in the mirror of course), her beautiful hypnotizing brown eyes apparently looking for someone. But didn't she realize he was sitting just a few feet away from her?!
"Katie," he heard someone call. His muse turned from his sight and walked towards a little midget with dark hair and glasses, very ancient glasses if you asked him, older than his grandpa (who was also one of the richest men around, Daniel couldn't help saying this every time he spoke of him, neither did he wanted to stop saying it). Forget it, his grandpa was definitely younger than those glasses. Daniel thought he must have been one of the "Hogwarts" students invited to the Tournament, but seriously, didn't they teach these kids a bit of style?

He didn't have time to stop Katie as his mate Roger ran to him. He saw Roger's angular face coming closer to him with his blue eyes sparkling. Roger approached him with excitement. "Oh Daniel! You're not gonna believe this, they're here, the Hogwarts girls are here and let me tell you my friend, they're definitely worth the wait!" he exclaimed with a quite kinky look. "If you know what I mean!"

"Of course I know what you mean, I just saw my next girlfriend and your next sister-in-law, her name is Katie."

"Katie? I hope you're not talking of Katie Bell, rumours all around that she is already taken or about to be, by this monster Oliver Woody," Roger said quietly as if not wanting other people to hear.

"Oh yeah?" Daniel said with a cocky smirk in his lips. "It's a shame for this Oliver then, 'cause Miss Bell will be wrapped around my finger before this Tournament ends," he finished and both mates roared with laughter.

A shadow appeared next to the bench Daniel had been sitting and spoke, revealing his brown eyes and spiked short hair. Ryan Sears said, "Well if you're here! Daniel, Roger it's already 4 and everyone is asking for both of you, specially since Daniel you are our dear captain."

Daniel rolled his eyes and Roger patted Ryan on the back. "Relax good old Ryan, we were just about to turn our handsome asses and run back to the pitch!"

"Easy there Roggie, you don't want me to give you a lesson like the other day, do you?" Ryan said, his eyes piercing Roger, who looked back at him with rage in his own.

Daniel took a deep breath and grabbed Roger's neck before he could do something he might regret. "Come on!" he urged him, and Roger followed without taking his eyes off Ryan's, who just smirked and followed.

"I can't believe I'm on the same team as them," he murmured under his breath, hiding a giggle.

Oliver stood up but sat quickly, he then stood again and again sat. He was so nervous about all this. Quidditch never made him nervous, well, maybe at the beginning but he always knew he could do it! It wasn't the same with football, or soccer or whatever names that "sport" had, kicking a ball for 90 minutes and not being able to fly just a bit was plain evil!
He had always liked to fly, he had always been good at it and somehow he found peace in the air, running around following a ball didn't give him peace at all! It gave him the worst headache and he hadn't even begun practicing, just watching it on TB(another "fabulous" muggle invent he still couldn't figure out completely) made him nauseous, he didn't know if it was because of the running or because usually one player would lose his shorts and Oliver would end up watching a man's bare ass , a situation that really disgusted him.

He finally stopped when he spotted Angelina and Alicia coming with Fred and George, all giggling. Didn't they realize the gravity of the situation?! They were going to be deprived from glorious Quidditch practice to play football! Behind the giggling couples came Katie alongside Harry, he just expected The-Boy-Who-Lived would survive football.

They were formed in line by a woman in shorts wearing a bandage on her head. It was all blue and they were forced to remember Ravenclaw. McGonnagall was standing close to them.

"Hi," Katie mumbled in Oliver's ear, and he shuddered without being able to help it. He turned to her and smiled, just the sight of those chocolate brown eyes could erase any fear from him. She smiled back and her cheeks went pink, fabulous pink for Oliver, everything in her was beautiful for him.

Katie regained her composure and looked at him happily. "It's a good school, everyone seems friendly, don't worry Oliver, we'll do good", she said and was about to hold his hand and lean closer to him when the sound of a whistle startled them and they looked up. All the people in the pitch looked up: students, teachers, total strangers.

"We now begin with the Welcome Ceremony for the Hogwarts School of -", the voice stopped abruptly and gave a quick cough.

Harry grinned, diverted, and thought about how they would "translate" Witchcraft and Wizardry for Muggles to hear. Meanwhile he looked around and saw that they were surrounded by four other teams. He knew that because each team had a poster above them with their names written on it. He could distinguish two of them, one read Sharks and the other one read Free Elfs. He couldn't help but laugh his brains out at the irony, he knew elfs were everything but free. He took a good glance at the Sharks, six boys and five girls, all were pretty tall except a few which were quite average height. Between them he saw two boys chatting and glancing at Katie. They seemed to be talking about her a lot, and when the shorter one looked away for a second the tall, blond guy would drool in Katie's direction.

The voice spoke again : "-um, I'm sorry, I have it right now, for the Hogwarts School of Wisdom and Wit!"

Cheers were heard and Harry looked in surprise at how many people were witnessing the ceremony, Fred and George bowed mockingly and Angelina, Alicia and Katie giggled. He wondered if Katie had already seen all the drooling that if continued, Harry thought, would ultimately reach her.

"Yes, very well, we are extremely glad to welcome you," a man with a funny black hat and a microphone said. He was sitting in a table with four other people: a young woman in a purple dress, an older man who resolved between listening or finally falling asleep, another woman wearing a brown coat and-

"Oh dear is that Stephane?" Oliver groaned and the twins grinned, Stephane was already a good friend and he didn't even know.

"I think it's him," Harry answered.

"Great, he's gonna bug us more!" Oliver exclaimed but shut himself seeing the woman with shorts and a bandage glared at him.

The man with the funny hat passed the microphone to the young woman and she spoke in a voice that was sweet and gentle.

"Thank you, Headmaster Watson, I'm sure this Tournament will be pleasing for all the teams and of course for both schools."

The public cheered again and the woman kept speaking: "I will now proceed to name all the teams that honor us with their presence, from Hogwarts we have: Hufflepuff! With Cedric Diggory as their captain!"

The audience and the Hufflepuffs cheered once more and Cedric Diggory, the captain, walked up to the platform and greeted the Headmaster, both women and gave a pat on the back to the sleepy man. However, when Stephane walked shaking his hips and holding his arms up in the air to approach him, Cedric ran as fast as he could to the other side, standing safely next to Sheila, the woman speaking.

"Next we have Slytherin! Marcus Flint is the captain!" Sheila said and Oliver saw with a grunt how Flint and his horribly oversized teeth made their way to the platform. He was so enjoying all the attention, he didn't greet anyone and just stood next to Diggory, smirking.

"We also have Gryffindor! With Oliver Wood as the dear captain!"

Oliver took a deep breath and walked up to the platform, Diggory smiled at him and Flint wouldn't erase that smirk off his face for anything. Oliver greeted everyone, barely shook Stephane's hand and then ran from his embrace, the dude smelled like women's perfume for Merlin's pants! Oliver saw Flint trying unsuccessfully to make him trip, and he stood next to Cedric.

"And lastly for Hogwarts, we have Ravenclaw! With Roger Davies as the captain!"

Harry's heart gave a leap as he saw Cho cheering along with the other Ravenclaws. Roger Davies walked to the platform, greeted everyone, even Stephane who left him smelling of flowers and stood next to Flint.

"Very well, and now we will present you to our teams, first come the Free Elfs! Nicholas Fenning is their captain!"

************more on the next post****

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:58 PM
darthivader

Still Chapter 4

A group of six boys and five women cheered together and yelled "NICK, NICK!" Most of them looked strong and Katie thought she had never seen more muscular women than the ones cheering and yelling in that team. Nicholas Fenning, a tall, brown haired and green eyed young boy jogged to the platform, his face was round and his body quite slim for someone with those biceps. He greeted everyone at the table and stood next to Davies.

Sheila smiled and continued "Also meet Sharks! Daniel Ryder is their captain!"

As the Sharks yelled and waved around, Daniel shook hands with his best friend Roger and walked to the platform as cockily as he could. He was in his ambiance, the cheering and screaming and clapping, all for him of course. He shook everyone's hands and stood next to Nicholas, who along Oliver, Cedric and Davies looked at him as if he was utterly insane.

"There's also the Eagles! With Logan Rowlin as captain!"

A tall handsome boy stepped out, his messy black hair matched his deep black eyes and pale skin, his fine and delicate face smiled dreamily, and he let go of the girl he had been holding. She looked girly and had brown hair and green sparkling eyes. Her freckles were distinguishable and her smile too. Logan walked and greeted everyone, not taking his eyes off that unusual girl and stood next to Nicholas, who mumbled something about Daniel to him. Then they burst out laughing.

"And finally let us meet The Slutties and the Dragons!" Sheila said with unease. "Brad Lee is their captain!"

When Oliver looked at them he could see why they were called The Slutties:five girls wearing possibly the shortest skirts anyone could have worn or seen. They were all good looking but he quickly swept away any inappropriate thoughts because he saw Katie looking at him quite fiercely.

Brad Lee walked to the platform, his dirty blond hair combed to the back and his green eyes watching everyone closely. He knew their name was a little suggestive but they were Dragons too! He greeted everyone and stood next to Daniel.

Several speeches took place and of course no one listened to them, to amuse himself Daniel watched Katie very closely from his place, but she was chatting lively with Angelina and Alicia. Someone was watching Daniel too, someone with big blue eyes, even bigger than his, she was blonde too and she had a thin body. She looked at him sadly and then at Katie with a bit of fire in her eyes.

"Well, thank you very much for coming, there's dinner waiting for all of you at the Dining Room, it's big so everyone can stay," Sheila said and the audience quickly made their way to the Dining Room. As they were leaving, Oliver could have sworn that Daniel guy had just winked at Katie, his Katie, but he shook his head thinking it was impossible and marched towards his team

AN: Nobody will keep me from saying Merlin's pants from now on mwahahaha!
Anyway, please review, DH was sad but a good book . Next chapter I promise we'll finally see Oliver kicking that ball at practice, and no , I don't mean Daniel, lol.

BTW Daniel and Roger aren't brothers, they're just best friends who care for each other like brothers.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:59 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

very good.

but one question: what year is Harry in when this is taking place??

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 12:23 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

Thanks smile

And he's a third year but I the little Cho-Chang reference is kind of foreshadowing, and I believe it was mentioned in book 3 that he liked her somehow

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:09 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hmm....its good i like it, but will there b ne action n here....lol...if u know what i mean....ROFLMAO?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:44 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

awsome caint wait till fifth post

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:22 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

Laugh Chapter 5

AN: Chapter 5 is here. Thanks to Ember Nickel for beta-reading this. Things are gonna take a twist now.

I hope you enjoy it.
"Ok, I'm just gonna say it one more time for you Alicia," Mr. Baruch, the tall and chunky football coach, said.
Alicia leaned her head, trying to put extra attention, but George slapped her on the head softly. As Alicia leaned her head back , he quickly switched places with Fred, who laughed hysterically and earned himself a hit in the stomach from Alicia.

"Ow! Why did you hit me? I'm not your man Alicia!" Fred exclaimed while rubbing his tummy. He was still laughing and George looked away in fake anger.

"I feel so cheated! he said with mock hurt in his voice and smirked.

"What?" Alicia asked confusedly.

"Seriously Alicia, how are we supposed to go out if you can't tell me and Fred apart!"

"You set me up skinny-legs!" Alicia said and hit the grass indignantly with her snickers.

"Now that hurts my feelings!" George exclaimed and Fred supported him.

"Whatever! Please Mr. Baruch continue!" Katie said, desperate, and the man in
front of them spoke:

"Thanks Katie, now as I was saying Alicia, you shouldn't kick the ball with your toes, you should definitely kick it with this," Mr Baruch instructed and touched the inner part of his right foot. He then started to give the ball small kicks, sending it back and forth to his place.

"Do it yourselves," he encouraged them and Katie, Fred, Angelina, Harry, Alicia and George did what he said.

Oliver was trying hard. It was impossible that he could stop any Quaffle but he couldn't give the football a decent kick, yet every time he tried the ball would go in a different direction than he intended. He felt like such a Renford Reject.And to make it worse Slytherin was just a few feet away from them and Flint seemed to be very good, so good that a few girls from Hufflepuff were staring at the beaver-teeth admiring and amazed.

Cedric Diggory was doing a fair try, as he was slowly gaining domain over the ball. His team was working well too, and Mr. Baruch was giving Zacharias Smith new instructions. A small distance away from them was Ryan Sears with a lanky boy whose light brown hair fell over his eyes. You could barely see their brown and lost look. He looked like Ryan but in a goofy kind of way. Clumsy as he was he still tried to hit the ball properly but he did it too hard, tensing his muscles but his foot didn't manage to touch the ball.

"Come on Scott, hit it softly but strongly...no, no, no, don't force it," Ryan told the boy while showing him how to do it.

"But Mr. Baruch," a thin faced girl with almond-shaped eyes and black hair over her elbow inquired. "Why do we all have to train together? We're too many here!" she finished with a gasp and her friend Lyra West joined her with a
hint of disgust.

"I know, I just can't stand being around all these people," she said and scowled. Again her big blue eyes looked at Katie and just Katie. "It's kind of suffocating you know?"

"Don't worry Lyra! People can't stand being around you either!" Eliot Eves said. His long read hair was fixed in a ponytail so it wouldn't mess with his blue and sparkling eyes. He stood surrounded by three of his teammates: Alfred Poe, who played with the earring adorning his incredibly oversized ear, next to him was a tall girl with chubby cheeks all dressed in pink and purple. Matching her outfit were a pair of pink heeled snickers, weird thing because snickers are meant to be flat. Her sandy blonde hair fell on her shoulders with a flowered hairband on her head. Her name was Jean Swann and she was possibly the girliest specimen on Earth. To her right was Bobby Fly, a muscular and confident-looking boy with messy black hair who had the loudest laugh you could ever hear.

"Ha, ha you are like so funny Eliot!" Mathilda said sarcastically and turned to her friend. "Let's go Lyra, let's do our situps there," she said, indicating a spot far from all the crowd. Lyra nodded and they left.

"Ughh, they are so annoying!" Jean said.

"I wonder if they're related to Draco Malfoy?" Fred asked and George nodded.

"Draco? Who is Draco?" Bobby asked mockingly. "His mother must have loved him so much to name him like that!"

Fred laughed. "He's not really a sweetheart either."

"Oh, I wanna know!" Alfred exclaimed and walked closer to the group.

"You are such a gossip monger, Alfred!" Jean exclaimed and patted his arm. "But I support you, I wanna know too!" she said and grinned.

"Well, he's a rat," George said.

"Yeah, and not a cute one," Fred said.

George grimaced. "More like a peroxide-headed-albino rat," he finished and a chorus of laughter was heard.

Away from all the fuzz, Daniel and Roger weren't jumping the rope as Mr. Baruch had said. They were trying to clear the coast so Daniel could make his first move on Chocolate-Eyes, Katie's codename, because he was obviously not doing it in front of that boy with the weird scar on his forehead. To be frank, Daniel was a bit freaked out by that kid. Instead, Roger was going to distract him and the bowl-head and Daniel would attack.

Following the plan, Roger walked slyly towards Oliver and Harry. He continued until he saw Oliver's wide back in front of him and for the first time in his life, the 6 foot tall Roger felt small and tiny. He gathered all his courage, touched with his index finger the strong surface of Oliver's back, and quickly turned to face him.

Oliver looked at Roger and nodded. "Yeah?"

Roger smiled, Oliver Wood was merely an updated version of a Neanderthal who could only say "Yeah?" when meeting him for the first time. Roger offered him his right hand: "Hello, I don't think we've been introduced properly, my name is Roger Parry and I'm a Shark" he said proudly and touched his chest with his left hand as he greeted Oliver.

Oliver looked at him oddly and then nodded again. "Hello, I'm Oliver Wood and this is Harry Potter, we're Gryffindors."

Roger looked at them as if reproaching them for their lack of emotion and Harry intervened. "Wohoooo! We are Gryffindors!" he exclaimed, raising his arms and Oliver repressed the urge of laughing hardly.

"Ha-ha-ha," said Roger, not finding anything funny but smiling still. "Well, well, so how long have you been playing?"

Oliver coughed. "Umm...what exactly?"

Roger chuckled. "Well, football of course Oliver!"

Oliver and Harry nodded in understanding. "Oh! That...well...we haven't exactly-"

"You haven't played football?!" Roger asked, amused, and opened his mouth wide. He soon showed a crooked smile. "That's interesting because I've played it my whole life, even when I was inside my mother I would send kicks, strong ones she's told me but somehow she was never amused by it, just couldn't understand my natural instinct of kicking the ball... or her womb. Anyway, I can give you some advice, you and your friend too, you should come with me and I can show you great moves I've learned."

Oliver listened to him and felt embarrassed for actually considering his offer. He never would have asked for help at Quidditch, he was a natural!

Still, he nodded.

"Alright, I guess, if Harry agrees."

Harry nodded too, not a good thing to do by the way.

"Terrific!" Roger exclaimed. There was a malicious glint in his eyes.

Daniel looked to his right and then to his left, convinced of his position, he walked further, he spotted her hair as always and continued walking.

"Oh, I'm gonna reach the sky, look Angie!" Katie yelled excitedly.

"Relax Kates it's just the rope, it will keep you here," Angelina exclaimed.

Suddenly Katie stopped and touched her jaw. "But, what if?"

"Kates?" Angelina had stopped too and was looking at Katie oddly.

"Shh, I'm thinking!"

"Great. Global Warning!"

Katie rolled her eyes "Angie, lets do something unexpected, something nobody has ever done!"

Angelina frowned, as she usually did whenever Katie was having one of her Super-Amazing-Katie-Like-Ideas.

Katie shook her shoulders with her hands. "Yes, Angelina, let's tie our ropes together and then hang them off the building, then we'll jump, holding the ropes of course," she said before Angelina started babbling about how suicide wasn't the answer to all her issues with a certain brunette. "We'll hang like Tarzan!"

Katie's eyes were almost bulging because of the excitement, the adrenaline, something new, and Daniel's luckiest morning. In less than a second both ropes were tied and hanging off the school building. Katie and Angelina were up on the roof and ready to jump. Katie said she'd go first and frankly Angelina wouldn't have wanted any other way.

After inhaling deeply, Katie grabbed the rope and let herself go...

"Geronimo!"

KPOV

Is it a bird?!

Is it a plane?!

Noo, it's Katie!

Hahaha suckers, I'm flying again and without a broom!

This is so frikking cool!

So, if I like opened my arms now, would I fly?

Like a bird.

Oh, but Oliver hates birds!

That's not good.

I'm gonna have to buy myself real wings.

Wonder if they sell those.

Oh boy, why is everyone so horrified that I can fly?

Wait, is that Harry Potter? Is he actually paler than he was?

Is that even possible?

He should so get a tan.

End of KPOV

Katie swung in the air and all eight teams looked up to the sky when they heard her yell, their mouths hanging too in astonishment. It is enough to say that Oliver's face was deformed by fear and his strong hands were almost plucking out his messy hair as he found himself screaming too:

"Katie!" he yelled as he ran past everyone and dodging Roger's arms he tried to unsuccessfully grab Katie's foot.

More on next post

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 11:27 PM
darthivader

Worried Still Chapter 5,lol

Katie's screaming were very different from Oliver's since she couldn't hear him. All of sudden something went horribly wrong, she felt her hands slipping from the rope and damned herself for getting her nails done just a few hours before they left Hogwarts, but she later realized that, as she was slipping faster from the rope now, that could have very well been her last visit to the beauty salon.

KPOV

I feel my hands weird.

They are kind of...

Slipping?

Oh my...I'm slipping?!

Now that explains a lot.

Aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of KPOV

"So that's what she meant when she said Tarzan," Angelina whispered to herself.

"Holy Merlin in a scooter!" Alicia exclaimed from her place. "Katie's gonna kill herself?!" she didn't notice Lyra turning to her confused.

"What?! Why?!" Harry asked panicking. The twins approached them along Eliot Eves.

"I always knew she wanted to be higher than anyone at football, I just didn't know-" Fred started.

"That she was THAT ambitious!" George, as expected, finished and he and Eliot grinned mischievously. Alicia turned to them and shot them a look.

"I can't believe you actually find that funny!"

"I'm sorry, it was just too good to let it pass!" Fred said, still not serious.

Alicia's face boiled. "You want funny?! You want good?! I'll show you both!" she yelled and threw herself on top of Fred, totally losing her mind while George and Eliot watched, amused.

Katie kept slipping faster and faster:10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...0. She finally lost all the rope and fell down, almost in slow motion she thought she heard Oliver screaming her name, but that was just silly, the guy was a wall. Soon she felt two strong arms that caught her and held her safe. She exhaled with difficulty and clinched herself tighter to her savior's hard chest. She only saw him briefly before everything went silent.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 11:28 PM
darthivader

Arrow Chapter 6

AN: Chappie number 6, thanks to Ember Nickel for beta-reading this, bearing all the mistakes, etc.

Enjoy.

"Katie? Katie?" a soft voice pleaded. "You're safe now," he whispered to her ear.Her eyes slowly fluttered opened and he caressed her cheek.

"Mr. Ryder, would you please move already?! I have to check her head!" a nurse carrying a bandage and alcohol said.

Daniel sighed and dropped his arms. "Oh come on Silvia! I brought her here, I wanna be the first thing she sees!"

"And, why so interested?" the nurse asked half-curiously.

"Is that gonna be on her record?" Daniel asked, not taking his eyes off Katie.

"Uh...no,"

Daniel turned his head and looked at the nurse. "Then I guess it's none of your business!" he finished rudely.

"That's nice!" the nurse answered sarcastically but gave up and started looking on Katie's head for any bruises. Katie opened her mouth:

"Uh, oh, what's going on? Where...?"

"Sh" Daniel quickly said and silenced her with his finger.

Katie looked again at the handsome face in front of her, the blue eyes matching his perfect blonde hair. It was messy but it was just too perfect and glorious to worry about brushing it and that smile, she was dazed about it. She found herself returning his smile but hers was quite goofy. They had given her so many shots she couldn't feel the pillow under her head, so maybe it was the drugs that gave her those visions, those she could get addicted to.

And he saved her, that was so cool.

Her little Utopia of beauty broke when Sheila rushed into the room with a bunch of students behind her. She looked worried, and Kate thought she recognized Angelina and Harry.

Sheila sat on her bead next to her head, and showing true concern, touched Katie's forehead.

"Is she going to be alright, Silvia?" she asked above all the murmurs running around the room. Suddenly they stopped.

Silvia nodded. "Yes, she'll be just fine. It was just a long fall."

Sheila and the students turned to Daniel, who was leaning casually on the wall.

"Oh Daniel, we have to thank you! You caught her and you brought her here, you're so smart and so brave!" Sheila exclaimed and hugged him enthusiastically.

"It was nothing, really. I wasn't gonna let her fall, I never could have lived if anything happened to her," Daniel replied, and most of the girls beamed at him. He smirked softly.

"That's so cute!" Jean said and walked to Katie's bed with a bucket of flowers. "You're so lucky" she whispered and grinned happily. Katie looked at her and blinked.

"Oh, I'm Jean Swann," Jean said and touched Katie's head instead of offering her hand since Katie couldn't move well.

"Uh-uh" Katie barely mumbled and looked at the crowd. She shut her eyes feeling disappointed. She had expected to see Oliver, didn't he care? She felt another hand touching her hair softly and Daniel spoke to her:

"Hi, Katie"

Oliver was swept away from her mind by that marvelously sweet voice. She blushed slightly and mumbled "Thank you".

He laughed, and that was even better than the voice.

Angelina made her way to her bed and landed desperately on the end of it. "Jeez Katie! I'm so glad you are ok!" she exclaimed and looked at the two figures on the bed. She didn't know that guy. "I'm gonna stay here all night so don't worry about anything."

Katie opened her mouth to respond but Daniel cut her off. Walking towards Angelina he said:

"Thanks Angelina but I got it, I'll stay with her." He patted her on the shoulder "Relax, that I got your friend"

Katie looked at him curiously but fascinated at his bravery and his concern. She didn't know why it was so okay for her but she threw Angelina an apologetic look and turned her attention to her savior.

"Fine," Angelina said and narrowed her eyes. She didn't really like this guy. "But just know that she's lactose intolerant and she hates-"

"Beans, I know," Daniel finished for her. "I'm well informed."

Angelina felt so replaced and really wanted to throw something at him, but just bit her lip angrily and walked out fuming.

'And wow!' Katie thought. How did he know all those things? She only knew he was the captain of some team she didn't really pay attention to.

Sheila smiled widely. "Alright, I think it's time for us to go," she said and looked at Daniel. "I'm sure Katie needs some rest, Mr. Ryder; you'll stay with her for tonight, but just tonight."

Daniel looked pleased. "Of course Sheila."

The nurse started to tell all the students to leave and some sighed, disappointed for being left behind from all the action. Sheila left too,
mumbling something about going to bed early.

Katie was still sleepy and fell down quickly, dreaming of all the events that happened to her and about that handsome face fixing her pillow and tucking her in, but also wondering where on Earth were Alicia, Fred, George and most of all where the Hell was Oliver?!

"Great, since you said you wanted to stay," the nurse started "It's your time to mop!" she finished giving Daniel an old mop. Daniel looked at her, puzzled and feeling insulted.

"Excuse me?!"

"Seriously Alicia, second time you try to seduce me, now you threw yourself on me!" Fred said as he was helped up by Eliot and Alicia glared at him.

"I didn't try to seduce you, you imbecile!"

Fred rolled his eyes. "I know George and I look a lot alike, but you have to admit I'm prettier."

"I won't agree this time brother," George said coming from behind Eliot and smiling to Alicia.

"My ears are glorious, George," Fred answered lifting his eyebrow and getting closer to George.

"So? My eyes are more expressive," George retorted.

"I have cooler hair."

"My arms are amazingly formed."

"My facial hair is gorgeous."

"Fred, you don't have any facial hair!" George exclaimed before going hysterical. Fred looked puzzled:

"Hm must have dreamt of it," he said, touching his chin and laughing madly.

"Hey guys, who is that running to us?" Alicia asked out of nowhere. They still hadn't heard a word from Katie and Alicia was quite worried.

So yes, there was someone running desperately, trying to reach them.

"Oliver? What's up with you?" Alicia asked again, seeing Oliver's anguished face.

"Whe-where is Katie?" Oliver asked, stuttering. He was sweating and trying to breath properly. Fear wasn't enough to describe how he felt after watching Katie fall from so high, was she alright? Not knowing the answer to that question was kind of bugging
him. Okay, it was tearing him apart.

"We don't-" Alicia started but George grabbed her shoulders gently and spoke himself. "She's at the Hospital Wing. I already went there but visits aren't allowed anymore. Harry told me before going to bed that she was alright, a student caught her and she's fine now."

Alicia, Fred and Eliot sighed, relieved, and Oliver just blinked. She was alright. He slowly let go of all the tension surrounding him and went back to his usual mood. He was still the captain after all.

"Good then. I expect you all tomorrow morning 45 minutes before our first class. We are going to practice more kicking," Oliver commanded, and walked away, glad that Katie was good but still confused about everything that happened that day. Football WAS complicated.

Katie opened her eyes. She could finally see things right, the room wasn't that bad and the company was definitely not bad.

She didn't know why "Daniel" was so kind to her. She had caught him staring at her a few times, though, but she thought he was just curious, maybe even suspicious of her. He was kind of cute. Alright, he was very cute.

But she barely knew him.

He was there again, asleep next to her waist and breathing deeply.

And Katie really liked the proximity.

Her thoughts were interrupted by that little voice inside her head, screaming: "Oliver, Oliver, Oliver."

Great.

She touched Daniel's hair, slowly curling it with her fingers almost instantly, and spoke to him softly.

"Hi, Daniel."

Suddenly the deep breathing stopped and Daniel leaned his head back, his eyes were narrowed and he was sleepy but still smiling to her.

"Well hello there, sleeping beauty."

Katie didn't understand the joke but let it pass. "Thanks again for saving my life."

Daniel grinned. "Anytime."

Anytime, he could be as sweet as she wanted him to be. Because he was interested and he knew she was. He was Daniel Ryder after all, who wouldn't be interested?

Katie laughed. "Seriously, thank you."

"Well, I know I said anytime, but please-" Time to bring out the puppy eyes. "Don't do that again."

Katie looked at him confusedly.

"You see, Katie Bell. I already said I wouldn't bear it if anything happened to you. I really want to get to know you, Katie."

Katie blinked at him.

"And I know it's your first time playing football. So, if you don't have any other compromise, I would love to help you practice and maybe get a couple of cappuccinos, together, I mean."

"So please Katie Bell, stop looking at me through those enormously long eyelashes of yours and tell me what you think!" Daniel pleaded.

Katie was kind of tired of the same old story with Oliver, tired of waiting, and this guy Daniel was a good ship. She knew he wasn't a saint but he did save her life, that had to count for something. She didn't know what the hell cappuccinos were but it sounded quite interesting.

She smiled and licked her lips.

"Yes Daniel, I would love to practice with you, and maybe get a couple of-"

Daniel's sly smile appeared on his face. He had her.

"Cappuccinos".

AN: I can't believe one whole chapter is in this post

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 11:30 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wow.....quite impressive

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:16 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

omg that is the bom

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:23 AM
darthivader

Arrow Chapter 7, all in Oliver's POV

OLIVER'S POV

Just breathe, Oliver. Just breathe.

It's ok.

I'm not panicking.

Everything's just fine.

"And they've been practicing all morning, Daniel's even skipped his classes just to be with her."

Huh?!

"Well, we still got Chog-um whatever."

"Cho-Chang."

"Yes, her."

"You know, this girl Katie, she's kind of weird."

"I know, whenever she misses a shot, she exclaims 'Merlin!'"

Oh dear.

"What's that about?"

"I don't know, Lyra told me she found a feather in her bedroom."

Crap.

"A feather?!"

"I didn't know Daniel had such taste!"

Great, now they are laughing.

So Katie was fine, perfectly fine. When I was dying to know how she was. She was "practicing" and drinking cappu-whatever with that dumbball!

Now I'm pissed

I'm so calling for early practice tomorrow. So she won't practice with...urghh-Daniel.

And I've got Muggle Studies right now, so they can tell me that I shouldn't play with the minds of out dear fillers, and by fillers I mean four people who wouldn't last a second in the air, not even in a frikking...plane. Oh wait,
that memory still hurts.

Oh even better, here comes that Logan Rowlin with that piece of gum called Anne Marie, his girlfriend of like forever, I've been told. What is it that they want? They are nosy and I'm in a bad mood. Sho-shoo, go away! They just look so in love.

And I hate that.

"Hey Oliver! What's your next class?" she asks.

Now Mr. Romeo is gonna speak, as always, backing her up any time.

"It's just so bad that they have you all away from all the crowd."

Right now, I think that's better.

"Latin," I recite, like my fake schedule says.

"Oh, we have Italian," he says happily, too happy for my taste, happy like Katie is right now, shooting the ball with Daniel as goalkeeper. Arghh.

And what is it with thid school and all those languages?

"But we have practice at 11:00, isn't that lovely?" she asks, blinking exaggeratedly.

And the world keeps going on and on about LOVE!

I nod. "Yeap"

"Well, we have to go now," he finally announces and they walk away.

So here I am, sitting on this bench outside the boys' changing room after I just heard that Katie is going out with that rat. I never liked that guy, he was so showing off that morning at the pitch.

And did I mention that our first game against "The Slutties and the Dragons" is in four days?. Oh yes, they scrambled us, and I'm gonna go against Slytherin, the Eagles and The Slutties. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Free Elfs and the Sharks are all against each other. Damn Cedric Diggory is learning too fast about football, Roger is completely lost and Flint...well Flint is Flint, he doesn't even know what braces are, or a toothbrush for that matter.

Also our uniforms suck big time, I mean try to make a shirt and shorts that have the Gryffindor colors and doesn't look gay, my legs feel naked and exposed!

And Katie is going out with Daniel.

Katie.
Katie.
Katie.
Mighty-Katie.

And Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. I'm frowning now, what is it with these people? Is it my position? Do I look like an attraction at an amusement park? Now it's Fred, George and their new friend Eliot.

"Ollie! Lets go learn Latin!" Fred shouts.

"Well, I have National History, so I'll see you all at 11.00," Eliot says, smirking, and leaves. I notice he's not heading towards his classroom but towards the cafeteria. I'm not surprised.

"Well, I'm just dying to learn about Muggles with Snape," George said and laid on the bench.

"Hey brother, where are our female halves?" Fred asks.

"I think I heard Alice say something about dragging Katie to class."

"Where is she anyway?" Fred asks.

"With her boyfriend," I hiss and stare at the floor. I still see from the corner of my eyes the two Weasleys opening their mouths wide.

"What?! But if you are here!" Fred exclaims and I glare at him.

"Oh no! She's not with someone else, is she?"

"Daniel's the name," I say and lean back to see their astonished faces.

"Ryder?!" they yell at the same time.

I nod dreadly.

"But, how do you know?" George says.

"I heard some guys at the changing room, gossiping all about it."

"That's-"

"Not good."

"Really, he's an ."

"Eliot told us he's cocky and mean, and that he was already dating Lyra" George explains. Before just a small hope appears I remember I already saw Lyra with another guy this morning, very early.

"He's not anymore."

"This is bad."

"When did this happen?"

"Apparently, it's been happening since that day Katie swung in the air."

"So about 5 days ago then."

"Well, what are you going to do?" Fred asks me sincerely and I get up from the bench.

"I'm gonna go to Muggle Studies," I say and walk away from them, to my classroom where I know I'll find her with that goofy smile she's been holding for the past 5 days and I didn't know the cause of. I wish I had known.

PRACTICE.

I kick the Daniel's head furiously, it almost reaches the goal but Bobby stops it and I realize it's not Daniel's head as I've been dreaming, it's a pathetic football.

"Oww!" Jean exclaims from behind me, she wishes I had scored, I wish it had been Daniel's head all along.

We keep running and Simon passes it to Kelly, but my attention isn't with them. It's on the other side of the pitch, where Daniel runs and holds Katie's waist, she's laughing and he's tickling her. She sees me watching them and quickly pulls away from him, embarrassed. They had hidden it so well but now it seems more obvious than ever.

She stares at me surprised and he does the same, only a vicious smile appears in his face. I look away pretending I didn't notice but failing miserably.

Now Nick has scored and we are losing. Alfred passes me running and shouts:"Oliver, where are you?!"

"At hell," I mumble.

I look again and they are hugging while they pretend to be playing. He kisses her hair quickly and she grins. On their side Fred and George follow the ball, trying to get it and I almost smile with the ballet moves they attempt to make as they run.

Finally practice ends after many failed shots. I run to class and they're left behind, probably to cuddle inside some closet.

Gross.

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

"And Mr. Wood, I hope you understand that you should never, no matter what, try to hurt your other classmates. Even if you aren't real classmates, I mean, Hogwarts is far but still Mr. Ryder is your fella," the old principal says.

I shift on my chair, uncomfortable by the situation and by the weird eyebrows that cover his eyes. "Well, in my defense, I was playing and that dumb-...Mr.Ryder was blocking me, I was just trying to score."

I shrug, trying to look innocent. Truth is, I'm not and I'm damn proud of so.

It's been two days since I found out about "It". We've started calling it "It", like the monster, it's bloody scary! So it's 5, plus 2, a week! A whole week of this horrible experience and they are still on. Oh yeah, and Miss Katherine Victoria Bell has been trying to talk to me since she saw that I saw and now she knows that I know that she knows that I know. I'm also proud to say I'm Mr. Dodger, she hasn't found me, seen me in class since she always sits in the front and I always sit on the back. On practice I usually stay with the fillers so she can't see me because she's always juggling the ball up in the air with her feet, totally useless if you ask me since we have brooms and everything but she still sucks at it, haha.

And she's told the entire team that I spent a whole day watching her, that's so not true. I do not watch her, why would I watch her. I don't care that she sneaks out of her room every night at 11 to go out with her boyfriend and watch the stars. Watch the stars my ass!

He's really leading her to the Dark Side you know?

But I've decided in these past two days that I don't care.

It's fine.

Just a tad scary, can you imagine their children?

Poor kids.

But I still don't care and I'm fine with it.

Wait, what has the principal been babbling about?

Well, he's giving me his hand.

I'll just shake it and leave.

I never understand Muggles anyway.

More to follow

Last edited by darthivader on Dec 24th, 2007 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 04:47 PM
darthivader

Arrow Still Chapter 7, still Oliver's POV

"Faster!"

"I can't breath!" Angelina shouts and lands on the grass. She looks like a tired bird.

"Oliver, I cannot believe that after all we've been through you'd do this to me!" Fred exclaims and collapses on the grass too.

I groan. Why are they so lazy?

"Yeah! Do you think that making us run through those little cones 15 times isn't enough?" George sighs and joins them.

As I said. Why are they so lazy?! It's 15 times, not a big deal.

Awesome, here comes Katherine with Alicia, to complain of course.

"It's so unfair!" Alicia says and Katherine hides her head, she's embarrassed.

"Alicia, it's all part of your training. Look at Harry he isn't complaining, look at Wendy and Beru, they aren't complaining. Neither are Patricia and Alexis."

"Harry never complains, he's like all good," Fred points out.

"Wendy, Beru, Patricia and Alexis have all had training before this," Alicia says and rubs her left foot. I notice she's not wearing her snickers anymore,or her socks.

"Alicia, would you please put on your socks and your snickers? Don't do it for me, do it for the good of humanity, the atmosphere!" I exclaim and wrinkle my nose.

"I like her feet that way," George says, smirking, and Alicia beams at him, pecking his lips.

Another of their disgusting actions to prove their affection.

"Arghh," I mumble and look back. Katherine is watching me with those big eyes of hers. They are quite attractive if you try not to think how many times those eyes have looked at Daniel with care.

"Look, we have a game against The Dragons in-"

"Don't forget Slutties" Fred says maliciously, and Angelina slaps his head.

"Whatever," I say, rolling my eyes, and continue. "It's in two days and we still pretty much-" I bite my lip trying to think of a better way to put it.

"Suck?" Harry inquires, appearing next to Alicia. I look back to where he was running but the girls are still there, running like there's no tomorrow and they never miss.

"No, we just need to-. Look, just be here 20 minutes before the game and we'll look back at the plays, alright?" I ask and they nod, unsure.

"You shouldn't have to worry about time, Oliver, with the letter Dumbledore sent us. 'Tournament may take more than two weeks, I'm sorry I didn't inform you sooner. Ps: You'll have to make a small and tiny report of every week for your Muggle Studies class. Pps: you're my favorite Team'," Angelina says angrily.

"I bet every team got the same letter, including PS's" Alicia says, rolling her eyes.

"I can't believe this," Harry says and covers his head with his hands.

Now that was a letter I didn't know about.

And it also sucks, by the way.

I have to give them courage, though.

"It will be fine, just a few weeks more, did he specify how many?" I ask, truly curious, begging to hear a small number.

"As long as the Tournament needs, so you may start to count: 12 games not including the final one, two games are played by week so I'd say-"

"We have like 7 weeks left here."

"Ughh." They grimace and I try not to. 7 weeks are like 49 days, with 24 hours each. Most of those I'll have to spend watching Katherine and Daniel cuddling.

Repulsive.

"We'll do well and guess what? We've finished early so you can go now." I finally say those words they have been expecting and they run like they didn't while we were practicing.

There's still someone here, though. Yes, Katherine hasn't left, and now she's approaching me.

"Oliver?" she asks. Suddenly she's in front of me pleading me with those eyes.

"Yes?" I ask trying not to look at her. She takes a deep breath.

"I know that you saw us, me and Daniel, I mean. I'm sorry. I really didn't want you to find out like that. I would have told you but I just...I was scared." She stops and waits for me to answer, I assume, because she's not moving.

"Still, it would have been nice to know," I say sadly.

"I know. Please believe me that I am sorry. I just didn't want to hurt you"
she whispers to me.

She didn't want to hurt me.

She didn't want to hurt me?!

Yeah right!

Then why on Earth would she do it on the first place? Why is she going out with that ass?!

Now I'm angry.

"Look, Miss Bell. I could very much care less whatever it is that you do with him. It's your business and we are nothing, so you don't have to explain anything to me. It would have been nice to know, I repeat. But since you are completely self-centered and egoistical, you wouldn't think that maybe, just maybe I would have liked to know. And maybe, just maybe I would have liked to know because I actually had something to say about it. Because maybe Katie, just maybe, I truly cared!"

And that, my friend, is what in Quidditch, Football or any situation in life, we like to call: Total Loss of Control.

She stares at me, surprised and hurt. She looks down and her breathing is hard. She finally looks up and her face is in tears, before her hand slams my cheek.

I never knew that a slap could hurt so much.

"And how was I supposed to know?! You never say anything Oliver. You are like this big, giant wall I can't get through! I never know how you feel, I never know if you feel the same. You are so difficult and hard to see through! I just, I can't believe I ever wanted to be with you, you think I'm self-centered and egoistical? Well you are the same, adding obsessive,
tiresome and a jerk!" she screams and runs away. And I don't even go after her.

She thinks all that of me?

Well, fine. She can go to Hell with him.

I'm done here.

As I said before, I DON'T CARE.

I also don't know what hurts more, the slap or the hole I can feel on my chest near my heart.

END OF OLIVER'S POV

AN: a small, tiny review? )

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 04:48 PM