KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The 'twin sister' of Kitana, Mileena

The 'twin sister' of Kitana, Mileena
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The 'twin sister' of Kitana, Mileena

Fighting both Kitana and Mileena was a total pain in the arcade version of Mortal Kombat II. Since I did Kitana's respect thread, might as well do one on Mileena.

(please log in to view the image)

Mileena's Bio

Race: None. Clone created by Shang Tsung by combining Kitana's DNA with that of a Tarkatan. The result is a Kitana clone whose mouth has deformed to that of a Tarkatan.
Place of Origin: Outworld
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Family: None, since she is nothing more than a clone. She does, however, consider Shao Kahn as her father
Fighting Styles: Ying Yeung and Mian Chuan
Signature Weapons: Dual Sais
Occupation: Assassin to Shao Kahn, member of the Brotherhood of the Shadow
Portrayed By: Katalin Zamiar (Mortal Kombat II), Becky Gable (Ultimate and Trilogy); Dana Hee (second film)
Profiles and Endings:

Mortal Kombat II

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Trilogy

Murdered by her twin sister, Kitana, Mileena finds herself brought back to life by Shao Kahn himself. Her skills as a vicious fighter will be needed to defeat Earth's chosen warriors. Her ability to read the thoughts of her twin sister will enable Kahn to stay one step ahead.

Ultimate Ending

Winning the third tournament enables Mileena to reclaim her role as Outworld Queen. With the help of Baraka she then takes both Sindel and her daughter, Kitana, hostage. Together they threaten Shao Kahn with their lives unless he lures the Earth-born warriors into a fourth Mortal Kombat where Baraka can return regain his title as the Ultimate Mortal Kombat Champion.

Trilogy Ending

When Mileena is murdered, she finds her soul is reborn in an evil place called the Netherrealm. She accepts servitude to an almighty god known as Shinnok. It is Shinnok who allows her soul to be reborn. On the Outworld, her loyalty to Shao Kahn is replaced by her fear of Shinnok. Mileena plots to overthrow her own father. The ability to read Kitana's mind and predict the Earth warrior’s motives enables Mileena to set up her father's downfall. When Kahn is weakened
by the onslaught of attacks, Mileena takes the opportunity to destroy her father and allow Shinnok to step forward and take both realms for his own sinister purposes.

Mortal Kombat Gold

Ending

(Kitana is looking out a window in her throne room. Mileena approaches behind her. Kitana turns when she hears Mileena's voice.)

Mileena: "Kitana, I want your status. I want to be Princess of Edenia. It is my right!"

(As Kitana responds, she steps toward Mileena, who slowly backs away.)

Kitana: "You have no right! You are not my sister! You were born of Shang Tsung's sorcery for Shao Kahn. What right do you have to the throne of Edenia!?"

(Mileena falls to her knees before Kitana.)

Mileena (Weeping): "No. No!"

Kitana: "You are evil, and have no place in this world!"

Mileena: "You are right, Kitana, but if I have no right to his realm... then neither will you!"

(Mileena uppercuts Kitana, who screams and lands on her throne.)

Mileena: "You will die, sister, and I will take this realm for myself!"

(As Mileena talks, she walks toward Kitana and draws her sais. She stops a few steps before the throne. After speaking, she throws her sais at Kitana, who screams in terror as she is pushed out a window to her death. Mileena leaves the room.)

Mortal Kombat Deception

Because it was widely believed that Princess Kitana had slain her many year ago, none were suspicious of the veil Mileena wore to conceal her Tarkatan features. It was not difficult for her to assume the identity of the princess and take control of her alliance. To further conceal her deception, Mileena gave command of the armies to Bo' Rai Cho and instructed him to lead the attack against Baraka's diversionary forces.

Baraka's militia had failed to divert the enemy. and to her surprise, was decimated by Bo' Rai Cho's forces. She then realized that she was in control of the most powerful military force in Outworld and Edenia combined... She had finally achieved her true purpose, her destiny. Nut Mileena could not continue her charade indefinitely -not as long as Baraka knew the truth. She Ambushed him in the ancient Beetle Lair and fed him to a swarm of flesh-eating incest. All hail Princess...Kitana.

(At this moment, as she exits the Beetle Lair the real Baraka appears and rips Mileena to pieces)

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Outworld was MINE! Posing as the Edenian wench Kitana, I gained command of her army and with it took control of Shao Kahn’s fortress – all in the name of “peace.” I had planned to continue my charade until the Edenian forces could be corrupted enough to follow me as Mileena, the true conqueror of Outworld. But my plans were foiled when the fortress was attacked – Shao Kahn had returned! And he was not alone! As I watched the initial assault from the safety of the
imperial balcony, I recognized the two warriors who aided him: Goro, Prince of the Shokan, and Shang Tsung, wretched Sorcerer of Darkness – my creator. They crushed all who defended the stronghold. I hid in the throne room and commanded the Edenian mages to cast a defensive ward upon the main door. It was of no
use. Their magic was nothing compared to the might of Shao Kahn. He shattered the door and strode in as confidently as ever. As he stood before me, the two mages rushed to defend their princess, positioning themselves between Shao Kahn and myself. What a surprise it must have been when their own “princess” stabbed
them from behind. They fell limp to the floor. Shao Kahn paused, momentarily confused. Removing my veil, I knelt before him, “Welcome home, my master.” Shao Kahn accepted my surrender and later ordered me to capture the Earthrealm warrior known as Shujinko. He was to be used as a bargaining chip to help forge
an alliance with Onaga, the former ruler of Outworld. I sent the fool an invitation, hoping to utilize his arrogance and pride by acknowledging his heroic deeds. The ruse worked; soon he was at the main gate. Reiko’s men, dressed in the armor of slain Edenian soldiers, led him directly to the throne room where he was confronted by the new Dark Alliance. I did battle with him as Shao Kahn commanded, defeating him with surprising ease. He was then cast into the dungeon, where he will remain until Onaga arrives. I do not relish serving Shao Kahn. I am destined for greater things. An entire realm was once in the palm of my hands – and I will not rest until I regain that status! Though it will be impossible to rule Outworld now that Shao Kahn has returned, there are other realms ripe for the taking. Edenia will be mine!

Ending

For an instant, the power of Blaze united Mileena and Kitana. When the energy dissipated, Mileena had become beautiful! But Kitana was horrified to find her mouth filled with elongated razor-sharp teeth. The change in her appearance allowed Mileena to pose as Kitana and finally take her rightful place on the throne of Edenia. She imprisoned Kitana, who went mad in the palace dungeon.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:02 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Har har first pic is godly.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:03 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

sexy/ugly mouthed babe FTW

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:56 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

More respect to the ladies of MK:

Mileena vs Baraka-

Mileena vs Sonya:

Mud-fight FTW!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 12:13 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

A long-overdue bump for the psycho Edenian-Tarkatan hybrid. And you thought Juri was nuts.

Mileena Vignette

Mileena cosplay

Mileena Gameplay

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:10 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Mileena is also a master of confusing players' penises.

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 01:23 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Indeed. That cosplay is still orgasm-worthy, though.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 02:00 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

XD

I think that they've done a fantastic job with Mileena's appearance. Her body IS hot, but she truly has a monstrous face.

Mileena is the best "ugly sexy bi*ch" of fighting games' history.

And in the current timeline, since Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung and Sindel are no more, technically she's the Empress of Outworld.

However I find strange that Shao Kahn ordered Shang Tsung to "craft" a true child for him in the Flesh Pits... I mean, the "traditional method" to have children is nice to do... And looking at his victory pose in MK 2011 I think that even Shao Kahn likes it :P

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 03:25 PM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb up

Well as someone once put it, dying in Mortal Kombat is about as big a setback as spending a few hours at the DMV to get your driver's license renewed. stick out tongue Not to mention in Ed Boon's last interview at E3, he kind of implied towards the end that we haven't seen the last of a lot of the characters who died. It'll be interesting to see how their souls get taken out of Quan Chi's clutches in the next game if they do.

Shao Kahn, I'm not expecting to see make a comeback this time though since he's been punished accordingly by the Elder Gods, unlike in the old timeline, but Shang Tsung could still make a possible return (let's not forget that he was reborn in Armageddon after his and Quan Chi's bodies were blown up by Raiden's explosion in the Deception intro), and Shang did not appear among the dead warriors Quan Chi controlled in the netherrealm when Raiden confronted him, possibly implying that he's still alive elsewhere somehow. He could've just became old and weak again due to Shao Kahn taking the souls he had absorbed from him and transferred them into Sindel..

If you're right about all that though, then I guess Mileena would be the new ruler of Outworld for the time being, which is an awkward thought, with how childish she is by nature...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 01:38 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

I really, really like her bandage costume.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 05:42 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Would'a liked to also see it on Jade, personally >_>

But that's another discussion.

quote:
Well as someone once put it, dying in Mortal Kombat is about as big a setback as spending a few hours at the DMV to get your driver's license renewed.

You're welcome. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 05:46 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote