KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » stuff that you've drawn by your own hand

stuff that you've drawn by your own hand
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

stuff that you've drawn by your own hand

Yeah you know. stuff that you're remotely proud of that was the product of you a pencil and a paper (or in some cases a drawing tablet and paint program).

allow me to start, I drew this in paintshop with a mouse : (I know it sux0rz stick out tongue)

Attachment: a.jpg
This has been downloaded 212 time(s).

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:31 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

smile

Attachment: twi'lek jedi.jpg
This has been downloaded 225 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:32 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

No.. it's not mine.. I wish.. I'll find one of my DBZ pictures I drew.. if I find it I'll scan it into the comp and post it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:33 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

for this one, I tried to create a humanoid zero. I love trying to make characters more realistic, it makes them more believable for me. My friend told me he has spaghetti hair, but I prefer it this way than some lazy spikey anime-ish hair

Attachment: zero.jpg
This has been downloaded 216 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:45 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well, what more to say. I know that at some time samus must take her helmet off and reflect upon times that have passed. So I captured her in the moment. This was originally intended to be a fanart at a local import store, but instead I threw this in 'the pile' with the rest of my drawings.

Attachment: samus.jpg
This has been downloaded 218 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:49 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Wow...this is so impressive!! This is amazing SaTsuJiN eek!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:53 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

and for this one, (last one) I was at my sisters house, and I really wanted to draw either squall from ff8 ( I never played it but the character is very nice) , or SoL badguy from guilty gear.. then as I drew I just started mixxing fashion, jewelry and weapons all up and came out with this picture, which didnt turn out so bad... but its still a botch job none the less stick out tongue

I'll post some more later, if I can ever work up the courage to dive into 'the pile' @_@ so scary... it might eat me up~ (` w `

Attachment: by my sword.jpg
This has been downloaded 237 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:55 AM
Gotwa
Ring Master

Wow man, nice.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:57 AM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Very nice. IS this Titus from FFX?

(please log in to view the image)

I have drawn a few pics of anime characters but none are scanned.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:55 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

oh hehe... naw its not.. the person in my sig and avatar is tidus from ffx. its very challenging to draw from a cg picture, let alone give it the pose you want and such. That takes 100% pre-visualization skills, which I really dont have yet. I have yet to draw a picture of tidus that I'm happy with enough to show someone.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:19 PM
furryman
honky

eek! with a mouse!

theyre marvelous wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:45 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Ok , this one.. my friend drew a picture of ifrit from ffx (which I later found out he drew it directly from the strategy guide -_-) so .. I decided to take a look at ifrits details and draw a whole new pose of him. smile

Attachment: ffx ifrit.jpg
This has been downloaded 202 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:47 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

this one I drew with mouse on paintshop again.. I just got bored and started playing some music n stuff and out came this one stick out tongue

Attachment: because.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:49 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Ok.. I realy wanted to see if I could make an extreme expression (again I did this with mouse on paint, but I moved the mouse real slow so I could get a crisp line) I think it turned out well despite being a year old

Attachment: expression.jpg
This has been downloaded 188 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:51 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I love a nice shiny deep pair of eyes. which is why I did this one (drew with mouse on paint, then took it to adobe where I just smudged it around). They say eyes are the window to the soul, and I cant disagree

Attachment: looking beyond.jpg
This has been downloaded 191 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:53 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

and for the last one, this is a drawing I did of my assassin on diablo 2 : LoD. I was listening to Chrono trigger - requiem for a green revolution ( at overclocked remix site ) and I decided to capture how my assassin must feel after going through hell and back (literally) to rid the world of demons. This was the result (this one was also done with a mouse on paint, where I moved it to adobe to smudge it around)

Attachment: bonehelm&sorrow.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:55 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I'll throw this one in as extra. Its a fanart i did for the character SoL badguy from guilty gear fame.

Attachment: sol.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:03 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Arent any of ya gonna show some work that you think you did a good job on? I'm sure theres more than a few artists here at KMC stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:33 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

heres is one i really like...
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 08:20 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

Nice this TIDUS cool

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 08:26 AM
Leon s.kenedy is currently offline Click here to Send Leon s.kenedy a Private Message Find more posts by Leon s.kenedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote