KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » what does the government do for you?

what does the government do for you?
Started by: Wålshy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

what does the government do for you?

can you think of how the government has helped you? and you know your views on it (does government suck/not suck) etc.

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 10:57 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

NHS

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 11:21 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

The government has given me roads.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 11:30 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
NHS
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The government has given me roads.
My first two thoughts.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 11:31 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

NHS, Free educations, police, firemen...etc

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 11:53 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

we pay for those throught taxes

by we i mean my parents

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:00 AM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

my government kills bad brown people in far away lands so that me and my teddy bear can sleep at night and so i can eat at Mcdonalds every day

and my other government lets me have nice new neighbours that i cant speak to cause we cant speak the same language

and my OTHER government talks about things that my other 2 governments do but they dont do anything about it cause the other 2 governments are big fat bully bad boys and keep all the fun stuff to themselves

thats the benefit of being from Scotland

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:02 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wålshy
we pay for those throught taxes

by we i mean my parents
Government makes the taxes.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:14 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The goverment has covered my ass when I'd been out of work.

But then the government taxes my ass into the gutter when I do work.

The rest of its time is spent lying, spinning and falsifying figures and reports, and taking investments from shadowy companies that seek to have a hand in legislature, getting into illegal invasions pissing the world off against the will of the public, while simultaneousy ensuring that enough of the aggrieved parties are able to threaten us (The objecting public, not them, the nice, safe politians) here.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Dec 1st, 2007 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:52 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the government brainwashed me.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 02:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Also...

Harriot Harrman (SP?) while being implicit in the recent scandal over party funding is so obviously being cut off of the main Party like a gangrenous limb and fed (rightly) to the dogs, but Brown should get it too, as being ultimately responsible for the conduct of the party he leads..

Im sick to the back teeth of the non-accountabilty of the PM in anything that he is responsible for.

Brown thinks that Blair got any with it so he can too, but he lacks a few vital things:

1) The charisma essential to any good conman.
Tony Blair had it (domestically) but Brown SO doesn't.
He really struggles under pressure and is a classic twitching stammerer when the going gets tough and the lies are questioned...
At least B-liar was smooth as Lando in the beginning..

2) The benefit of governing a country that isn't used to "New Labour" spin/bullshit/cronyism/corruption and complacency...

3) The benefit of the doubt as new PM. (See reasons above)

4) Trust on existing issues. Aside from his association with the dark one (B-liar) we are seeing Brown having to reap the kharma of having to explain the economic problems created by his budget manipulation as chancellor of the exchequer. The fact that his trousers are indeliably stained with Tony's post Iraq flavored jizz doesn't help either especially when paired with the dogmatic determination to sell the country to Brussels behind our very backs in the EU constitution debacle...

Actually, fook the government.
smile

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Dec 1st, 2007 at 02:20 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 02:17 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

The government keeps people like FOTN from killing all white people.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:38 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Runs up a huge deficit.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:42 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the US government gives me the chance to pay a shitload of taxes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:43 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, for the upkeep and running of your country.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:45 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:45 PM
leonheartmm

the only things the corrupt government has done for me is steal lots from me and make my life miserable.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:59 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

My government protects me from both the Axis of Evil and Barry Manalowe!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:07 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

raises taxes

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:21 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, for the upkeep and running of your country.
and creating weapons of mass destruction?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:55 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote