KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » sex scene in matrix reloaded

sex scene in matrix reloaded
Started by: alaba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alaba
THE ONE

Love sex scene in matrix reloaded

guys, what do you think? i think the sex scene just kinda spolied the whole matrix feel dont you think? i think it was a little too elongated and to me it killed the feel........................ sad

Old Post May 31st, 2003 04:27 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

I really like that scene it makes me got red. If you look at the faces of the ONE and TRINITY men it was great!!! its was really romantic

Old Post May 31st, 2003 05:11 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

What if in the sex scene, trinity got pregnant and their baby is THE ONE? there's got to be something about the long sex scene.......................

Old Post May 31st, 2003 05:17 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

Or... some of Neo rubbed onto Trinity just like with Agent Smith. But I doubt it.

Old Post May 31st, 2003 05:32 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

there could be a possibility. remeber neo told her he needs her and maybe in revolutions, she would discover her new strenghts and would have to combine her strenght with neos to fight evil...

Old Post May 31st, 2003 05:36 PM
BEST TRINITY

Yeah!!! its maybe possible!!!!!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2003 05:39 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, the sexuality in Reloaded [sex scene, nipples in Zion rave, orgasmic cake, dick lipstick] really spoiled The Matrix feel.

The W...ski bros just wanted to get more horny teenagers into the theater.

It was uncalled for in my opinion. I dont like movies that blantantly throw in sexuality ju$t for the hell of it.

Old Post May 31st, 2003 05:58 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Neither do I.

Old Post May 31st, 2003 06:02 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

TEX, you is da bomb..i TOTALLY agree with you. i think i would have totally loved the movie if those scenes werent there.they kind of killed the innocence of the whole matrix feel. wish i could have a dvd version where those scenes were scrapped. i think they wanted to show us the emotional shenanigans between neo and trinity but i think they overdid it..

Old Post May 31st, 2003 06:03 PM
alaba
THE ONE

i agree too gord..

Old Post May 31st, 2003 06:04 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Then we are in agreement gentlemen.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 12:00 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

While i'll agree that they didn't have to make the sex scenes to gratuitous (sp?) i think they needed to be there. the whole reason thw wachowski bros. put the sex scenes in there is because they wanted to show that these are actually humans. not humans trying to be machines to defeat the machines. sexuality is the one thing machines cannot do. they reproduce in factories.

But I do agree that they could have done it a bit more subtly

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 12:00 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

A lot more subtle.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 12:01 AM
BEST TRINITY

I just loved this part its make me belive its me with HIM, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:05 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Strange conversation. So was this...scene that vital a part of the movie?

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on Jun 1st, 2003 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:07 AM
Tex
Yumsz

The gratuity of the sexuality in the movie isn't what bothers me. I like a good sex scene now and then. Problem is, action movies like Reloaded would be so much better without overt sexuality. There's a 400% increase in the sexual nature compared to the original Matrix. It makes Reloaded seen like a Bruckheimer/Michael Bay movie. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:16 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

So why do you think they put more into this one then? To attract more guys and girls or what?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:20 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Horny Teenager$ are the target market.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:32 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

{Ahh I see.....}

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:42 AM
Tevesh

not to attract horny teenagers, it's 'R'...they did it because of the reasons i mentioned before and perhaps they've always wanted to have an orgy scene that wasn't NC-17?

It wasn't really important to the rest of the movie, but it shows that Zion is a human city and people do human things there, i guess.

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:57 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote