KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Latest sad "Tazering"

The Latest sad "Tazering"
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The Latest sad "Tazering"

Looks like the US cops like shocking people, won´t be going there on holiday.eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8RmXu6FaeY
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-n...s-stopped/1815/

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:54 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

That makes me sick. The police force looks like it's practically out of control, thanks to these tazer-happy nutcases.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 11:37 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingTech

This is really a problem almost in all the countries of the world. The governments has given more powers to police to establish the rit of the government.That is why we see such incidents that show the police is out of control.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 12:12 PM
KingTech is currently offline Click here to Send KingTech a Private Message Find more posts by KingTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

thats the idea. to get you use to the future police state

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Nov 25th, 2007 at 03:36 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 03:32 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: The Latest sad "Tazering"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Looks like the US cops like shocking people, won´t be going there on holiday.eek!

laughing laughing out loud laughing THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!
This country needs more cops like that guy.

That video smells like bullshit to me. Has any other media outlet confirmed this story other than the delusional Alex Jones news?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:23 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by KingTech
This is really a problem almost in all the countries of the world. The governments has given more powers to police to establish the rit of the government.That is why we see such incidents that show the police is out of control.

The police force in the united states posseses ONLY the power to enforce the law. They have no dirty harry rights. If that video is real. That officer will be banished from the police force, fined and sued. The only two titles which have more power than the constitution in this country are corrupt politicians and lobbyists. With enough evidence though, no one safe from the justice system, not even the innocent. The only shadow government is the proceedings which happen behind closed doors. The justice system has many chinks but its not because the boogeyman wants to enslave us in a police state.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Oh yeah, they like to threaten everyone with tazers. Me included. I'd sue them if they would have!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:38 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good Lord, that RINF website is retarded.

I like this video better.

Last edited by Zeal Ex Nihilo on Nov 25th, 2007 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 08:58 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

Even though the officer used extreme force. The lady could have avoided all of the by simply cooperating. By not cooperating her appeals most likely will not be heard in court. To bad some people are dumbasses

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:08 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Though I didn't watch the video, excessive and abusive force causing emotional damage is a warranted remedy to get off in court. Usually if one is already in cuffs or subdued or is in the arms of larger police officer(s), does it need not to be used.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:10 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

That was highly entertaining.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:29 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Though I didn't watch the video

why bother commenting then?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:46 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Secretus

That was highly entertaining.

Like a snuff film?

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 03:15 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

that lady was putting on a show for the camera's

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 03:21 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grrrl, I on the PHONE. Whatchoo think you doin' tryin' to get me to get out?

OH NO YOU DI'IN'T JUST USE DAT TASER

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:42 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

"Dont taze me bro"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:04 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Re: The Latest sad "Tazering"

Originally posted by Bicnarok

American cops flexing their muscles by doing shit like that is nothing new. I've never been tazed, but I've been maced, and I can tell you that most cops have a "Because I can" attitude about doing those things.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:28 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wow, assuming that's legit, that's by far the worst one yet. Cop totally lied to that other cop, too. Didn't even give a warning, like he said, and said the guy was 'hopping around', which apparantly means standing there not doing much of anything. Sounds like the (former) cop tasered him for wanting to 'be in charge' (ask questions in a fair manner). If it's real, that cop is gone, big time.

Last edited by BackFire on Nov 26th, 2007 at 08:50 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The Latest sad "Tazering"

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
American cops flexing their muscles by doing shit like that is nothing new. I've never been tazed, but I've been maced, and I can tell you that most cops have a "Because I can" attitude about doing those things.
Most cops. sure. One bad apple spoils it for all, I see.

So most baseball players, thanks to Barry Bonds, are steroid junkies.

Most Baseball players, thanks to Pete Rose, gamble on their baseball games.

Most NFL WR's, thanx to Rae Carruth, do drive by shootings on their pregnant girlfriends....shall I continue? get the point?

Maybe if you weren't going 175 MPH down the freeway, the cops wouldn't give you such a hard time. laughing

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:04 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

FYI: This is the type of shit cops deal with on a daily basis. The worst of society.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote