KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret

Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret
Started by: Deja~vu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deja~vu
Dreamer

Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret

My friend told me a seceret about something that I wasn't supposed to tell anybody but she told me that she knew that I was going to tell them anyways and I did.

A sweet little friend wanted me to share She means the world to me....

Give it your best.

Last edited by Deja~vu on Dec 21st, 2007 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:09 AM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deja~vu
My friend told me a seceret about something that I wasn't supposed to tell anybody but she told me that she knew that I was going to tell them anyways and I did.

Give it your best.
No idea what you mea,.

And I assume some people don't take into consideration what telling a secret might mean to the person you tell it to. But I think others do. Individual thing really.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:31 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bardock42
No idea what you mea,.

And I assume some people don't take into consideration what telling a secret might mean to the person you tell it to. But I think others do. Individual thing really.

Right. If someone tells me that they are telling a secret, in other words, it isn't supposed to "leave that conversation", then I will NOT tell anyone about it...unless of course the secret endangers someone or I deem it beyond the "secret tellings keepers" mindset. (Like if I had a friend that said she wanted to date one of my dude friends really bad but she thought that he just needed to ask her out...but she told me not to tell anyone...then I would assess the situation and maybe tell the dude anyway.)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:19 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret

Give it your best.

When someone tells another a secret than it should stay that way until the person wants said secret to be told.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 04:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
When someone tells another a secret than it should stay that way until the person wants said secret to be told.
Well, there might be more urgent relations interfering.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 04:39 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atlantis001
The one without a name

Sometimes people want to share their secrets with another people and they need someone to help them reveal their secret.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 04:35 PM
Atlantis001 is currently offline Click here to Send Atlantis001 a Private Message Find more posts by Atlantis001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i have a big mouth. but secrets shud be kept secret until they become too much of a threat. let your conciounce be your guide, but be forewarned, it can be a bad guide too.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 04:43 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret

I don't know, but I heard from a very reliable source, that the "teller" of the secret will get anally gang-raped by a troop of rabid baboons within 7 days of telling the secret. Ssshhh... it's best to keep your secrets.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret

Originally posted by Robtard
I don't know, but I heard from a very reliable source, that the "teller" of the secret will get anally gang-raped by a troop of rabid baboons within 7 days of telling the secret. Ssshhh... it's best to keep your secrets.

You're such and idiot...it is 6 days...pffft.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 07:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret

Originally posted by dadudemon
You're such and idiot...it is 6 days...pffft.

Idiot... I said "within 7 days", so it could be 6 days.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 07:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret

Originally posted by Robtard
Idiot... I said "within 7 days", so it could be 6 days.

You bastard...you win again...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 07:32 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, there might be more urgent relations interfering.

Not always, but secrets do have ways of coming out.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Right. If someone tells me that they are telling a secret, in other words, it isn't supposed to "leave that conversation", then I will NOT tell anyone about it...unless of course the secret endangers someone or I deem it beyond the "secret tellings keepers" mindset. (Like if I had a friend that said she wanted to date one of my dude friends really bad but she thought that he just needed to ask her out...but she told me not to tell anyone...then I would assess the situation and maybe tell the dude anyway.)

Then you could all sit around painting your toenails and drinking strawberry daiquiris.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:37 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Devil King
Then you could all sit around painting your toenails and drinking strawberry daiquiris.

Wait...wut? confused

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:52 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was a delightfully gay post.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 09:21 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

big grin My secrets never get out. (Horrible flashback of no longer secret secret) CURSE YOU SQUEALING GIRL! mad

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:31 AM
Shadow Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

It's nice you play well together.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 06:58 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaconda
Jukebox

quote:
It was a delightfully gay post.
laughing out loud laughing

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 10:06 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

Depends on the secret and how i feel about the person.

Generaly people trust me, there are times when i've abused that trust, and don't regret it. They deserved it. I was acting on justice, not friendship.

Ofcourse if I was willing to devulge something very personal knowing fullwell it could hurt you i was probably never your friend to begin with, i either hated you and just tolerated you, or slowly began to hate you.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:56 PM
Captain King is currently offline Click here to Send Captain King a Private Message Find more posts by Captain King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

Originally posted by Mindship
It's nice you play well together.
Dress up is fun too. big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 10:27 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote