KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Yay for incest.

Yay for incest.
Started by: Outbound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Yay for incest.

A South Australian woman has given birth to her father's daughter after the couple had sex.

John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine month old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

FFS, now we officially have inbreds. no expression Funny story though.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:18 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Poor children no expression that is ****in awful, they deserve each other the twisted freeksno expression

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:46 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Outbound
A South Australian woman has given birth to her father's daughter after the couple had sex.

John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine month old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

FFS, now we officially have inbreds. no expression Funny story though.

LOL, wut? no expression

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:52 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surely this proves all the crap that they'd have 9 legs or something.

On a further not, what's life gonna be like for that kid?

"Okay, I'm your mother and sister, this is father and grandfather."

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:06 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

It actually gives me gooebumps thinking about it, I mean seriously how ****ed up must you head be to even go ahead with something like thatno expression

I wonder if she calls him Dad no expression

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:09 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
It actually gives me gooebumps thinking about it, I mean seriously how ****ed up must you head be to even go ahead with something like thatno expression

I on the other hand don't see things as ****ed up. Mostly because I see things very differently than most people. I see past this moral stuff, and chnage mine every two seconds.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:11 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Some people enjoy that. Besides, they're in love. Why do you care?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:17 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

I care cause its unnatural and obviously as a human being I cant help but feel unsettled at the thought of such madness sicklaughing out loud

"Besides they're in love" are you seriously suggesting that even if they were in love it would be OK. Its Illegal for a reason.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:23 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I care cause its unnatural and obviously as a human being I cant help but feel unsettled at the thought of such madness sicklaughing out loud

"Besides they're in love" are you seriously suggesting that even if they were in love it would be OK. Its Illegal for a reason.
So the reason that other people think it's wrong is why you think it's wrong? You have a very bleak view.

Do whatever makes you happy, provided you aren't harming anyone else.

Are they harming anyone else?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:26 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

My God disagrees with you, XYZ.

Prepare to die.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:27 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I'm human. I see nothing unsettling or crazy about what they're doing.

People should do what makes them happy. This is what makes them happy. No one's being hurt. There's nothing wrong about their relationship, especially if they're in love.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:28 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
My God disagrees with you, XYZ.

Prepare to die.
I disagree with your god. He smells and looks old.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:34 AM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by lord xyz
So the reason that other people think it's wrong is why you think it's wrong? You have a very bleak view.

Do whatever makes you happy, provided you aren't harming anyone else.

Are they harming anyone else?

By having sex they could potentially give birth to a mutated baby, and that is harming the baby and also why it is illegal. Although they lucked out this time and the baby is fine but that's still no excuse. It's against the law.Its like you saying its ok for a terrorist to go onto a subway and set off a bomb because they believe they are doing the right thing.I don't have a bleak view if that's the case then any normal person out there that thinks incest is wrong has a bleak view. The majority of people thinks its wrong for a reason and I am in that majority... I apologise for being normal confused

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:37 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

By having sex they could potentially give birth to a mutated baby, and that is harming the baby and also why it is illegal. Although they lucked out this time and the baby is fine but that's still no excuse. It's against the law.Its like you saying its ok for a terrorist to go onto a subway and set off a bomb because they believe they are doing the right thing.I don't have a bleak view if that's the case then any normal person out there that thinks incest is wrong has a bleak view. The majority of people thinks its wrong for a reason and I am in that majority... I apologise for being normal confused

Did you just compare terrorism and incest?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:40 AM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

personally my opinion as follows:

I'm south Australian, and my first reaction was, 'what if people think this is common for us?... UGH' load of crap... I think if they really want to do it, move to France, apparently there's no law about it after Napoleon removed it...

That and the love for one another yes maybe, but they ruined their offspring's life, how will she feel when she's a mature woman, knowing that her mother and father were father and daughter!

So no, I don't agree with them bearing a child...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:40 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Did you just compare terrorism and incest?

I'm using it as an example they are both against the law so why should you think terrorism is wrong, but practically knowingly giving birth to a deformed child is right?

Originally posted by Aliies
personally my opinion as follows:

I'm south Australian, and my first reaction was, 'what if people think this is common for us?... UGH' load of crap... I think if they really want to do it, move to France, apparently there's no law about it after Napoleon removed it...

That and the love for one another yes maybe, but they ruined their offspring's life, how will she feel when she's a mature woman, knowing that her mother and father were father and daughter!

So no, I don't agree with them bearing a child...

Exactly... the emotional damage of the child would be worse than the physical damage.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:42 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Aliies

Seriously? That's your concern? At least call it immoral or note the genetic dangers of incest.

Maybe if she grows up in a house where her father and mother are father and daughter she won't care at all.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:43 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I'm using it as an example they are both against the law so why should you think terrorism is wrong, but practically knowingly giving birth to a deformed child is right?

It's called strawman. You'll need an argument that doesn't violate logic in order to debate.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:44 AM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Seriously? That's your concern? At least call it immoral or note the genetic dangers of incest.

Maybe if she grows up in a house where her father and mother are father and daughter she won't care at all.

So you are aware of the genetic dangers? then how could you agree with it ?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:45 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

So you are aware of the genetic dangers? then how could you agree with it ?

There's nothing wrong, at all, about incestuous relationships but I do agree they should be careful about having children.

Also the genetic risks aren't nearly as high as people think. It's something like 15% rather than the normal 5%. Most children born from closely related people will be quite healthy.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:48 AM