KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » LOL cops!!!

LOL cops!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL cops!!!

So I stopped by the store on my way to work to buy an energy drink. I'm at the counter and up pulls some black guy in an Escalade with his system BOOM-BOOM-BOOMING. He enters the store, vehicle still running outside.

In walks a cop and is all "Who left their car running out here!!!"

The guy says "It's mine, is there a problem?"

The cop pulled a dick attitude and was all "You can't leave your car running with the keys in it."

Dude was like "It's my car, why not?"

The cop pulled him outside and gave him a hard time about it.

What a dick.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:33 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Yeah, that black guy was a total dick!

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:46 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, the cop was.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:55 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Oh.

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:57 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 03:56 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

The only thing he could of got him for is either noise ordinance or tinted windows. Not for a running car.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:48 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
The only thing he could of got him for is either noise ordinance or tinted windows. Not for a running car.

I agree with that, but I'll devil's advocate for a moment:

Are you familiar with:

1. That municipality's bill of citations.

2. City ordinances.

If not, there very well could be a municipal law that prohibits leaving a running car.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Yeah, I'm aware that cities used to have crazy ass laws and stuff. I know a town that if you pronounce it wrong you can get a $150 dollar ticket. There's another if you mow your lawn on Sundays it's a fine. Ect ect. But I mean come on, most of those laws aren't enforced anymore. haha.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 05:08 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomniatric
The Spider

Originally posted by Kaibs
Yeah, I'm aware that cities used to have crazy ass laws and stuff. I know a town that if you pronounce it wrong you can get a $150 dollar ticket. There's another if you mow your lawn on Sundays it's a fine. Ect ect. But I mean come on, most of those laws aren't enforced anymore. haha.

Arizona:
It is also illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs.
It is illegal to hunt camels

In some state, can't remember which one, it is illegal for dogs to have sex with cars.

Florida
It is illegal to leave your elephant tied to a parking meter.
Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal
Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging
It is illegal to molest a Key deer
The molestaton of trash cans is banned
It is illegal for an owner of a store to allow another person to pass out free ducklings in front of the store
There's more at this website: http://www.dumblaws.com/

Sig and Avatar made by Steverules_2 (Thank you!)

Last edited by Insomniatric on Dec 5th, 2010 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:49 PM
Insomniatric is currently offline Click here to Send Insomniatric a Private Message Find more posts by Insomniatric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Im appalled.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 04:30 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by mikeydude
Im appalled.

Cos you want to molest a Key deer in FL.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 6th, 2010 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 05:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: LOL cops!!!

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So I stopped by the store on my way to work to buy an energy drink. I'm at the counter and up pulls some black guy in an Escalade with his system BOOM-BOOM-BOOMING. He enters the store, vehicle still running outside.

In walks a cop and is all "Who left their car running out here!!!"

The guy says "It's mine, is there a problem?"

The cop pulled a dick attitude and was all "You can't leave your car running with the keys in it."

Dude was like "It's my car, why not?"

The cop pulled him outside and gave him a hard time about it.

What a dick.

Look at it this way, someone could easily drive off with the car then that cop would have to do his job and pursue, when all he wanted to do was down his free coffee and donut.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 05:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Originally posted by Robtard
Cos you want to molest a Key deer in FL.

absolutely.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 06:04 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by mikeydude
absolutely.

There's ways around the law, son. You can still molest Red, Fallow, Axis, Sika, and Elk species of deer, all found in various parts of FL.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 06:12 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: LOL cops!!!

Originally posted by Robtard
Look at it this way, someone could easily drive off with the car then that cop would have to do his job and pursue, when all he wanted to do was down his free coffee and donut.
But.........he's blek.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 06:27 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

(Preps the nasty comments that the KMCers are about to send RJ.)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 06:33 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: LOL cops!!!

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But.........he's blek.

The cop was black too? Then it makes even more sense he wouldn't want to do his job and chase after a stolen car.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 06:54 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guess he wanted his 40 dog and bean samwich.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 07:19 PM