KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E09 - It's Coming

S03E09 - It's Coming
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E09 - It's Coming

Official Episode Preview

After a preemptive strike against Hiro and Ando in Africa, Arthur Petrelli orders Knox and Flint to hunt down his son Peter and granddaughter Claire. Nathan is stunned to learn his father is alive -- and leading a villainous charge to worldwide destruction. Meanwhile, back at Pinehearst, Sylar has a charged confrontation with Elle. Suresh begins testing his new, combined superpower formula. Later, with the others dead, injured or on the run, Matt attempts to wake Angela.

It's Coming Preview

Villains Canadian Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:52 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I cannot wait...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:57 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

What will happen:

* Angela's mind is still trapped inside her comatose body. Wouldn't it be convenient if we had a hero with the ability to enter someone's mind and read their thoughts? Well, I'm hearing Matt and Daphne are on the way...
* Next week one Hero begs for death. Another Hero has the power, and perhaps the motive, to do put that first Hero out of his or her misery. Could Herocide actually happen? OK, maybe, but what about when the Hero who wants to die is the totally awesome Kristen Bell?
* We'll learn next week that the formula is incomplete. There are the two parts we know about, but Suresh discovers a third element he calls "the Catalyst." What is it? More like, who is it? Dun-dun-dun! My money's on the blond chick in the skirt who's the key to saving the world!

Funny thing about the previews... while the US preview points out the coming of the Eclipse (which would be Ep 10 and 11, The Eclipse part 1 and 2 respectively) shows nothing about the actual episode
... while the Canadian shows everything that happens in this episode...

so Claire's the Catalyst... what's the Catalyst?... and how did Claire know about it?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:06 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Maybe adam was the catalyst last time

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Please don't kill ol Elle.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 08:42 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea, shes one of my favorites. I don't find her character annoying or anything.. shes interesting

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:52 PM
Elite Hunter

The only heroes that I think are safe from being killed off the show are Sylar,Peter, and Claire. I wouldn't be surprised if Tracy or Meridith killed the other in fight or if Flint kills his sister which would then make him Claire's target.

EDIT: After seeing the other trailer (without the eclipse) I think Meridith,Nathan or HRG could sacrifice themselves to save Claire from being captured by Pinehearst.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 12:22 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
The only heroes that I think are safe from being killed off the show are Sylar,Peter, and Claire. I wouldn't be surprised if Tracy or Meridith killed the other in fight or if Flint kills his sister which would then make him Claire's target.

EDIT: After seeing the other trailer (without the eclipse) I think Meridith,Nathan or HRG could sacrifice themselves to save Claire from being captured by Pinehearst.

If it ends up being HRG, then they'd might as well cancel the show now. He's the most interesting part about it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 07:52 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yup

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:46 PM
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by celestialdemon
If it ends up being HRG, then they'd might as well cancel the show now. He's the most interesting part about it.

I agree out of the characters I listed I think Meridith would be the one to die.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:15 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I agree out of the characters I listed I think Meridith would be the one to die.

My guess is...

*rolls drums*

Arthur!!!

by the end of the volume

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 03:55 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by S_D_J
My guess is...

*rolls drums*

Arthur!!!

by the end of the volume
I hope Peter's the one to beat him.
Then again I have allot of father issues as well so that may be influences my opinion

But If anyone takes about Arthur I'm almost certain it'd be Nathan. Possibly Angela if not but I'm fairly certain it'll be Nathan.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 05:46 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by S_D_J
What will happen:

* Angela's mind is still trapped inside her comatose body. Wouldn't it be convenient if we had a hero with the ability to enter someone's mind and read their thoughts? Well, I'm hearing Matt and Daphne are on the way...
* Next week one Hero begs for death. Another Hero has the power, and perhaps the motive, to do put that first Hero out of his or her misery. Could Herocide actually happen? OK, maybe, but what about when the Hero who wants to die is the totally awesome Kristen Bell?
* We'll learn next week that the formula is incomplete. There are the two parts we know about, but Suresh discovers a third element he calls "the Catalyst." What is it? More like, who is it? Dun-dun-dun! My money's on the blond chick in the skirt who's the key to saving the world!

Funny thing about the previews... while the US preview points out the coming of the Eclipse (which would be Ep 10 and 11, The Eclipse part 1 and 2 respectively) shows nothing about the actual episode
... while the Canadian shows everything that happens in this episode...

so Claire's the Catalyst... what's the Catalyst?... and how did Claire know about it?
if you're going to post spoilers, please use the tags.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 09:59 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
if you're going to post spoilers, please use the tags.

those were hardly spoilers
erm

most of it is in the preview

Now these are spoilers:

Clips from next episode:

-Claire and Peter
-Nathan and Arthur
-Arthur and Mohinder talk about the formula
-Claire and Peter escaping

Sprint Sneek Peek

-Nathan and Tracy meet Arthur

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Arthur sure likes touching people.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:37 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
Arthur sure likes touching people.

"Come give daddy a hug!"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:10 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by celestialdemon

WORD!

I want Nathan to beat up Sylar. And say "**** YOU BABY BRO!"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:51 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I liked todays EP.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:00 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I actually stopped watching half way through, went and made myself a sandwich, checked my e-mail, and then turned it back on. I know it's not a big deal, but I've never skipped out on an episode like that.

I did like the scene with Peter stopping Flint and Knox. But I realized something. Flint and Knox are so annoying man. They are so mindless with virtually no personality. And the scene with Sylar and Elle just wasn't what it should have been.

I just don't buy Sylar being a good guy. The man was willing to murder children to get powers. I mean, the writers have obviously made this storyline up as they go, it's sad. I mean "Intuitive Aptitude?" For a man who's power was initially "He knows how things work, and how powers work," he REALLY didn't know how his power worked.

Although props to Kristen Bell. It's rare that there is some sweet ass acting in heroes, and she did well this episode for sure. What a babe.

In the preview for next week, it showed the heroes losing their abilities, and I actually said outloud "...I only watch this show BECAUSE they have powers...this show is crap without them."

Which isn't entirely true, Season 1 actually had drama and story to it. Remember Simone? And Matt's wife? All of that stuff really made it a good show. Now, its just.....weak sauce man.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 04:18 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I could buy into Sylar not knowing that he could use his power to understand that way of taking powers, perhaps. Perhaps it made more sense to get down to the gritty brain-ripping and look at the brain itself rather than understand people... which was kind of weird, but the scene with Sylar and Elle was well done, they are both excellent performers.

Peter used his head with Flint and Knox... and as far as Knox goes, his power has some scary villain potential but he is just a thug when it comes down to it. And Flint... Flint just isn't a serious villain.

Should be interesting to see how everything goes next week...

I really enjoyed every scene with Parkman, btw.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote