KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of The Caribbean Rumored plot

Pirates of The Caribbean Rumored plot
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Pirates of The Caribbean Rumored plot

*Please Remember that this only a rumored plot*

quote:
Rumored plot: The 4th film in the series follows the exploits of Captain Jack Sparrow, who travels to the new world after the death of his puppeteer father to confront his uncle, who apparently has made off with the family inheritance. During the voyage, he gets to know a woman named Beth Hurwood and her father, an Oxford professor. Before they arrive, their ship is waylaid by pirates and, with the help of the professor and his assistant, the captain is killed and Sparrow is forced to join the pirate crew. There is, however, a sinister plot being concocted by the professor involving his dead wife, his living daughter and Blackbeard. Blackbeard and vodun magicians whisk everyone away to dreamlike lands where the Fountain of Youth itself awaits. Jack Sparrow must put a stop to these plans and save Beth Hurwood. The new film is rumored to be loosely based on the Tim Powers book, 'On Stranger Tides.'

Link:
Pirates of The Caribbean On Stanger Tides
So what do you guys think?

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 02:00 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i think it would be good smile
spesh since my name is bethany and im awesome smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:36 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I think it sounds really cool! Ad it would be awesome if they had Blackbeard in it. Anyone else already dreaming of the part as Beth or what? I know I am. Sight...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:18 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

eek!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 07:35 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

this sounds, completely and utterly horrible, i hope they dont make that a movie, because trust me, it'd be the worst movie ever made. first of all, it does not even follow with the main characters, because the only carry on character from the last film is jack! and secondly, its so corny! please, fountain of youth!? i hope they never make that a movie, it would be horrible.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 12:39 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by magicturtle
this sounds, completely and utterly horrible, i hope they dont make that a movie, because trust me, it'd be the worst movie ever made. first of all, it does not even follow with the main characters, because the only carry on character from the last film is jack! and secondly, its so corny! please, fountain of youth!? i hope they never make that a movie, it would be horrible.

(please log in to view the image)

I think this makes my point!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 03:43 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Ahahaha I love that HP scene so much! An btw, totally agree.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 04:13 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

They already syuck the Fountain of Youth in the third one.

no expression

It's not somethig they only just now stuck in.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 06:43 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

It's totally awesome, that's what it is.

(big grin)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 01:38 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

it sounds good to me. sorta. smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:41 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksSweet

oh myyy.... sad

perhaps i'm weird--- but i don't get it... why changing the awesome true pirate atmosphere...? I can sense it just won't be POTC anymore...it sounds so not like potc....it sounds....well,...a bit plastic to me...

i'm sorry, i' m just a little bit disappointed... but again , it's just my opinion...
Anyone sharing the same one? :O

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 07:21 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I get what you mean, but I still can't help being excited. I'm just praying they don't screw it up! That would be really sad.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 07:43 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Guys, be nice to magicturtle (little too late am I...), he's just stating an opinion.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacksSweet
oh myyy.... sad

perhaps i'm weird--- but i don't get it... why changing the awesome true pirate atmosphere...? I can sense it just won't be POTC anymore...it sounds so not like potc....it sounds....well,...a bit plastic to me...

i'm sorry, i' m just a little bit disappointed... but again , it's just my opinion...
Anyone sharing the same one? :O

I feel the same, honestly. I'm having trouble with this plot. It doesn't sound like Jack much. >>. and since they're carrying on the story with Jack in it... you know what I mean? *sigh*

>>.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 02:06 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

They better have a WHOLE LOT of Jack-ness in it, and lotsa weird side-stories. I HOPE this movie turns out good. It would hurt too much if it was a flop.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 03:28 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Hurt too much" would be an understatement for me. they have to redeem POTC. AWE kinda.. yeah. you know what I mean.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 03:29 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Yeah, I know.. That was like, the understatement of the year.. Or at least the month.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 09:39 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Honestly, I don't care too much about the plot. Let's face it: Most POTC fans just wanna see Jack being Jack.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 11:37 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Kinda do care on this side - aside from being a writer, I also care about what critics think. heh. I want to see a story. It's not just Jack that attracted me to POTC - it's also the story.

Jack helped ALOT, though. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:04 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

AWE had too much, story, though. That was the main problem. CotBP had a simple one, and thus, it didn't get convoluted and everything flowed easily.

I'm not saying we don't need a good story, just that it doesn't have to be something of epic literary proportions.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:58 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

That's mostly the point. xD AWE had too much. This plot here seems to be too far from the last movies - and it doesn't sound like it's going for the whole POTC feel. even if AWE was meh, they should at least make it go there a little.

They need to find balance. It shouldn't be cluttered, like a book into a movie, but rather, it should be compacted, simple but tasteful.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 03:19 AM