KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Got mugged? Kram3r did.

Got mugged? Kram3r did.
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Got mugged? Kram3r did.

It was a bit of a Saturday evening when I was with me mate and we were walking back to his place after going to his work party at the North Ryde RSL (Bit of alright; dunt eat the food). Anyway, I got a bit of me ass drunk and we was walking for a bit with these other blokes. Anyway, they're all more drunk than me and my friend is all shits and giggles because the bloke ain't even 18 so he ain't drunk. The blokes are all "MATES LETS TAKE OFF OUR SHIRTS, ****ING HOT OUTSIDE, ****ING GOT ALL THIS ****ING SWEAT ON MY SHIRT". So I'm like "A bit of alright! I'll take off me shirt!!!".

So you have 5 topless blokes walking Parramatta road or some ****ing road screaming out Mother****er at cars and yelling out Harry Potter because that's who my mate looks like. So we're all and that and it's a pretty good mother****ing time down in ol' Sydney town. Anyway, the blokes get a lift because they're going to the Bottle O to get some drinks and crash a mate's house so my mate and I keep walking.

About five minutes later some ***** come around the ****ing corner and are all "OI, WHY THE **** YOU SCREAMING FOR 'EY!?" and we're all like "Oh, a bit of sorry mate" and then they're like "PUT YOUR ****ING SHIRTS BACK ON!!! NOW!!!" and we're like "YEAH A BIT OF CALM DOWN MATE, PUTTING 'EM SHIRTS BACK ON!" and then my friend managed to get a bit of a safe distance but the ****ers got me in a mother****ing headlock and then the other ********** is all "GIVE ME YOUR PHONE AND YOUR WALLET!" and I'm like "MATE, CAN I KEEP MY PHOTO ID?" and he's like "**** GIVE US YOUR ****ING PHONE AND WALLET" so I'm all "****, TAKE IT!" and then out of no where

BAM!

Mother****er smashed a beer bottle on me head, just like that. So I get out of it alright and ****ing Lad ***** only got $20 and a phone that's worth half as much. I got a bit of a sore head a 15-20 small cuts due to shrapnel. Other than that, I'm a bit of alright. Cancelled me debit card and got myself another dodgy phone.

Funny thing about it was, that all I could think about was how fat the other **** was, I mean, like Jesus lose some weight or something.

BTW, despite the comical apporach, this actually happened (except for me think about how fat the lad **** was, although he was fat). It was a lot more serious and scary than it's made out to be. Also, for the record, yes, I am a bit of alright.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:20 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

You heard my anger on MSN, and my Fear for your health.

Carry on.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:21 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I kissed it better though so you should be ok now

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:24 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

It's good that you're a bit of alright mate.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:24 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kram3r
It was a bit of a Saturday evening when I was with me mate and we were walking back to his place after going to his work party at the North Ryde RSL (Bit of alright; dunt eat the food). Anyway, I got a bit of me ass drunk and we was walking for a bit with these other blokes. Anyway, they're all more drunk than me and my friend is all shits and giggles because the bloke ain't even 18 so he ain't drunk. The blokes are all "MATES LETS TAKE OFF OUR SHIRTS, ****ING HOT OUTSIDE, ****ING GOT ALL THIS ****ING SWEAT ON MY SHIRT". So I'm like "A bit of alright! I'll take off me shirt!!!".

So you have 5 topless blokes walking Parramatta road or some ****ing road screaming out Mother****er at cars and yelling out Harry Potter because that's who my mate looks like. So we're all and that and it's a pretty good mother****ing time down in ol' Sydney town. Anyway, the blokes get a lift because they're going to the Bottle O to get some drinks and crash a mate's house so my mate and I keep walking.

About five minutes later some ***** come around the ****ing corner and are all "OI, WHY THE **** YOU SCREAMING FOR 'EY!?" and we're all like "Oh, a bit of sorry mate" and then they're like "PUT YOUR ****ING SHIRTS BACK ON!!! NOW!!!" and we're like "YEAH A BIT OF CALM DOWN MATE, PUTTING 'EM SHIRTS BACK ON!" and then my friend managed to get a bit of a safe distance but the ****ers got me in a mother****ing headlock and then the other ********** is all "GIVE ME YOUR PHONE AND YOUR WALLET!" and I'm like "MATE, CAN I KEEP MY PHOTO ID?" and he's like "**** GIVE US YOUR ****ING PHONE AND WALLET" so I'm all "****, TAKE IT!" and then out of no where

BAM!

Mother****er smashed a beer bottle on me head, just like that. So I get out of it alright and ****ing Lad ***** only got $20 and a phone that's worth half as much. I got a bit of a sore head a 15-20 small cuts due to shrapnel. Other than that, I'm a bit of alright. Cancelled me debit card and got myself another dodgy phone.

Funny thing about it was, that all I could think about was how fat the other **** was, I mean, like Jesus lose some weight or something.

BTW, despite the comical apporach, this actually happened (except for me think about how fat the lad **** was, although he was fat). It was a lot more serious and scary than it's made out to be. Also, for the record, yes, I am a bit of alright.
MAN THA HARPOONS.

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:30 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Röland
It's good that you're a bit of alright mate.

Well, all I can say is, after two meat pies I'm glad I didn't shit my pants at that moment.

Or maybe I should of? The smell would have given them a good what for.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:31 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I kissed it better though so you should be ok now

Or possibly diseased.

KRAM3R YOU STUPID AUSSIE ****, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NEVER TO LEAVE MY BED FOR FEAR OF YOUR SAFETY BEFORE.

Glad you're alright babe.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:32 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Mate, cancelled my flight to Sydney, sounds like a bit of Frankston

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:32 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by silver_tears
Or possibly diseased.

KRAM3R YOU STUPID AUSSIE ****, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NEVER TO LEAVE MY BED FOR FEAR OF YOUR SAFETY BEFORE.

Glad you're alright babe.

Oooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. KMC cat fight.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A BIT OF ALRIGHT TO LEAVE IT FOR A BIT OF A DRINK DOWN THE PUB. I'LL NEVER LEAVE ME COVERS AGAIN THOUGH, THAT'S A BIT OF SURE.

WTF? YOU FORGOT TO ADD A BIT OF IN THAT ALRIGHT! HAVEN'T I TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING BESIDES THE WAY OF MAKING HOT AUSSIE LOVE?

Originally posted by Outbound
Mate, cancelled my flight to Sydney, sounds like a bit of Frankston

Mate, if you can't handle a Barcadi Breezer bottle to the head you're no good to the ****ing country, 'nuff said.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:38 AM
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Re: Got mugged? Kram3r did.

BAM!

****...sorry lad... you best be gathering some angry mates & clubs an' revisit that lane for some payback! ****ing bastards...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:40 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by silver_tears
Or possibly diseased.

You're sleeping on the couch tonight *****!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:46 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

That's terrible and stuff. Sorry.

But it's also slightly amusing.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:49 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

You're sleeping on the couch tonight *****!

I just noticed a grammatical error in your link.

1.) you need a colon

and

2.) Jefferton: Because it's better than Pigglewood.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:51 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

**** that! I hear people in Jefferton get mugged!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:53 AM
Kram3r

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
That's terrible and stuff. Sorry.

But it's also slightly sexy.

Edited it appropriately because I totally know you pictured me topless.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:53 AM
Kram3r

**** that! I hear people in Jefferton get mugged!

Criminality = 0%

Beat that for a town with a population higher than your's.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:54 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I pictured you nekked

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:55 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

BAM!

Oh that was you?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:58 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

I pictured you nekked

More women need to think like you.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:59 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

More women need to think like you.

But then I wouldn't be special

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 05:01 AM