KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » No Ajhfjfsdjhfsdhfs!!!

No Ajhfjfsdjhfsdhfs!!!
Started by: Röland

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Shocked No Ajhfjfsdjhfsdhfs!!!

ok so there is this girl on the opposing team who was like the leading scorer/pwnt of the county. etc. and our girls didn't let her score at all during the first half she comes out the 2nd half and starts sinking shots left and right, she gets all cocky and starts holding her hand up after she makes it. she shoots another 3 and misses it and all the guys, who are dressed up looking like complete jackasses, are like "OOOOOHHHHHH *HOLDING OUR HANDS UP*" and she is all like "srug" but then misses the next shot she takes and we do it again well she never made another shot and around 2 mins left she goes to shoot a three to tie the game, misses it, we all do the "ohhhhhhh" thing and she starts bawling just stops and starts crying, doesn't even run down to defend and the ref is all "you okay?" and this guy behind me named Jeff is all like "Cry me a river" but sang it like Timberlake and she just sits down and crys more. we all f*cking lost it. then the principal comes over and is like "You guys all get the hell out of here!" one girl walks over and is all "You guys aint funneh!" our team were all like "lawlz." we all got kicked out but then the next home game we dressed up anyway.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:37 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Winrar. .cryl

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:37 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: No Ajhfjfsdjhfsdhfs!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Röland
ok so there is this girl on the opposing team who was like the leading scorer/pwnt of the county. etc. and our girls didn't let her score at all during the first half she comes out the 2nd half and starts sinking shots left and right, she gets all cocky and starts holding her hand up after she makes it. she shoots another 3 and misses it and all the guys, who are dressed up looking like complete jackasses, are like "OOOOOHHHHHH *HOLDING OUR HANDS UP*" and she is all like "srug" but then misses the next shot she takes and we do it again well she never made another shot and around 2 mins left she goes to shoot a three to tie the game, misses it, we all do the "ohhhhhhh" thing and she starts bawling just stops and starts crying, doesn't even run down to defend and the ref is all "you okay?" and this guy behind me named Jeff is all like "Cry me a river" but sang it like Timberlake and she just sits down and crys more. we all f*cking lost it. then the principal comes over and is like "You guys all get the hell out of here!" one girl walks over and is all "You guys aint funneh!" She was black. our team were all like "lawlz." we all got kicked out but then the next home game we dressed up anyway.

get back and D UP!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

wow what a weirdo..

I mean you not her

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:39 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
wow what a weirdo..

I mean you not her

I know I'm weird.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:40 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

tl;dr

One little spark...

Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
tl;dr

DIFTL, NTF?

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you miss a shot, deal with it. play some damn defense.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Read the first 3 words and got bored

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:43 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Outbound

pwnt by my copypasta

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:44 AM
Hazardous

I just made up in my head what I thought you wrote, something like 'Ok so there was a Barker and a Kram3r and they haermmed and played pokemon and Kram3r was all 'touch my pidgey' and Barker was all 'lolz, I have Pidgeoto'. etc

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:47 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Outbound
yeah? well hows this.....****ING KRAM3R SUCKED MY **** LAST NIGHT BUT THE ****ER DRAGGED HIS TEETH. I ***** SLAPPED HIS HINEY AND PWNED HIM ~HAERMM~ STYLE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:52 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

For some reason if you type tl;dr into Google Images, the seventh picture is some dude holding his schlong.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:59 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote