KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The OR game

The OR game
Started by: Nefertite

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (277): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nefertite

Smile The OR game

It's fun game. Example:

Nefertite: Violin OR piano

Someone else: Piano (than give another two words)
Motorcycle OR car?

Nefertite:Car
Orange OR bannana?

Someone else: Orange

I'll give two words for you to start the game

Newspaper OR journal?

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:49 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Journal

Men or Women evil face

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 09:28 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

men, 50 Cent or Ja Rule?

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 10:45 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(dont really listen to rap but if i had to pick)

50 cent

Me angel or you evil face ? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 10:47 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

you (when i say you,i mean me:I mean Obie)

pinky or middle finger?

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 10:50 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Middle finger. laughing out loud

Us or them? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 10:51 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Us

this or that?

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 10:52 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

( iwas just gonna write that (post) :lolsmile

That

Dogs or cats?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 10:59 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

cats

LOTR or Harry Pothead?...er i mean potter

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 11:03 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

LOTR

Matrix or Star Wars

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 11:06 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Matrix

James Bond or XXX?(no not THAT XXX,the secret agent dude guy)

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 11:08 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

James Bond

PS2 or PC?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 01:19 PM
Corran
Lucifer

PS2.

On top or Underneath?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 04:20 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

on top

right or wrong?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:20 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

always right.

to be or not to be

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:21 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Laugh You've got it!

To be

Inside OR outside?

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:41 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

outside

pen or pencil

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:43 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Question

Pensil

Computer OR TV?

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:44 PM
happy kine
mirth maker

computer

beer or liquer

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:45 PM
Nefertite

Question

Liqueur

big grin OR eek! ?

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:49 PM