KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I almost just puked.

I almost just puked.
Started by: Jack Diavolo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

I almost just puked.

my mom is paying me to clean the kitchen because shes too lazy to do it herself and my little siter is spoiled so she wouldnt make her do it, so im cleaning it and all of a sudden i smell an interesting smell, a little sour but not bad bad. now there are alot of dirty dishes because i got sick of doing them all time and everyone else is too lazy to do them. so on the stove is this pot. this seems to be the source of said smell

so me being the stupid idiotic curious F****** bastard i am, i lift the lid of the pot. i have never smelled anything more disgusting in my lefe i do not want to go back in that kitched i almost puked everywhere, dkfsgskhdfgskdlhg god i STILL feel like throwing up and this happend more tha a few minutes ago.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:44 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

What was it?

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:44 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

was it a dead dog? no expression

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:45 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nod
What was it?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:45 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Your Typos and feelings of wanting to puke makes this thread!

What was it though?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:46 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Cupchicks?

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:46 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Weak stomach.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:47 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

idk , it was definately green and fuzzy but there was this white stuff and fkghsfdh i swear it crawled towards me, i only got a glimpse. kjdfsgjhg blah i think its been there for awhile >.< dkhghg and the problem is i need that money for christmas shopping sad

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:47 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

****, that's nasty.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:48 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jack Diavolo
idk , it was definately green and fuzzy but there was this white stuff and fkghsfdh i swear it crawled towards me, i only got a glimpse. kjdfsgjhg blah i think its been there for awhile >.< dkhghg and the problem is i need that money for christmas shopping sad

one word: Cthulhu

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:50 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Cupchicks?

it was so bad cupchicks wouldnt go near it sick sick sick

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:50 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

my mom is paying me to clean the kitchen because shes too lazy to do it herself and my little siter is spoiled so she wouldnt make her do it, so im cleaning it and all of a sudden i smell an interesting smell, a little sour but not bad bad. now there are alot of dirty dishes because i got sick of doing them all time and everyone else is too lazy to do them. so on the stove is this pot. this seems to be the source of said smell

so me being the stupid idiotic curious F****** bastard i am, i lift the lid of the pot. i have never smelled anything more disgusting in my lefe i do not want to go back in that kitched i almost puked everywhere, dkfsgskhdfgskdlhg god i STILL feel like throwing up and this happend more tha a few minutes ago.
That stove would never be the source of prepared food for me ever again.

And fook christmas shopping. Wouldn't be worth it. I'm sure there was Fungi in there.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:51 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

fungi is an understatement. its like somebody played and s***load of saprolings and thallids in that damn pot

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:53 PM
Impediment
Endless

Why was said pot left on the stove for so long? What are you, a bunch of slobs?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

everyones been so busy and last week i did a heapload of dishes for like 4 days in a row, thursday friday saturday and sunday so the rest of my family was supposed to do them for the next four days and theyre all lazy F***s

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:59 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

ok so i dawned a face smell filter like thing *scrunched up shirts*
and decided to peak into the smelly nuclear waste. i even snapped a photo so you can see just what the hell is disgusting me so much. i am so angry with my mom right now.

Attachment: jacks 079.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:10 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

sick

that's pure evil

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:12 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Throw away the ****in' pot. That's what I'd do. And I'd also back hand my mom too.

But then again, I always feel like back handing that seahag.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:13 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
sick

that's pure evil

no uh uh, pure evil smells better no

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:14 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok so i dawned a face smell filter like thing *scrunched up shirts*
and decided to peak into the smelly nuclear waste. i even snapped a photo so you can see just what the hell is disgusting me so much. i am so angry with my mom right now.
IT'S STILL THERE?!

Delete that post! no expression

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:24 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote