KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Lots of Holiday Candy and food in the workplace todaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Lots of Holiday Candy and food in the workplace todaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Lots of Holiday Candy and food in the workplace todaaaaaaaaaaaay!

All week I've been eating Christmas cookies and bagels and doughnuts and peanut brittle and truffles and pizza and chocolates.. .

Anybody else been piggin' out during these holidays???

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 10:41 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

You work at Wonka's chocolate factory? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 10:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 10:44 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

I refuse to pig out, I have worked too hard to lose all this weight, and dont want to gain it back

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 12:48 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had a snickers bar at work last night.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 12:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

snickers is yummy

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 12:53 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Dear god, been eating way too much. Especially unhealthy things. I'm going to have to work my ass off after the next couple days or so

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 12:55 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

snickers ARE yummy

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 12:55 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
snickers ARE yummy

yup that too laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 12:56 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I've been eating like Bottomless Pete. So much food everywhere! eek!

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 01:02 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selphie
Dear god, been eating way too much. Especially unhealthy things.

Protein shakes are healthy.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 01:32 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote