KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma

Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma

Fight takes place at the dance club in Funkytown, with Moses, Lord of the Hebrews, as DJ, with the song "Push It To The Limit". Who wins? cool

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 09:48 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just didn't want anyone to forget my quality thread. smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 10:57 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

If everything I heard about Jedah in this forum is true, this is a giant curbstomp in his favor.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 10:58 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No way, Seph can easily handle a being who can eat all the 33 billions souls on a planet(each soul has at least 10 times more power than what is needed to destroy the earth), destroy and remake the universe/dimension, and with a touch could explode any part of an opponents body.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 11:04 PM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephiroth will go intangible!

Oh snap! Judah is screwed now!

Giant curbstomp for Sephiroth. 20/10.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 11:20 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Sephiroth will go intangible!

Oh snap! Jedah is screwed now!

Giant curbstomp for Sephiroth. 20/10.
I agree.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 11:21 PM
Terryc250

If Jedah can just wipe out universes, then this is a pointless spite thread, and im pretty sure its against the rules.. Why dont we make a Ryu vs Beyonder thread next

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 12:12 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Terryc250
If Jedah can just wipe out universes, then this is a pointless spite thread, and im pretty sure its against the rules.. Why dont we make a Ryu vs Beyonder thread next
Na ah, Seph can do it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 02:56 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No proof was given that Jedah can wipe out dimensions. Don't stoop to the level of Darkstalker fanboys. It's not healthy. erm

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 06:10 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Ohh so its just another one of the BS stuff, like the time he said Pyron dwarfed the andromeda galaxy

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 06:41 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually it's worse. The only proof DS supporters have of Jedah destroying a dimension and that it was bigger than a universe is this:

Now wait for a Darkstalker fan to pop in here and flame like a rabid fanboy. r0fl.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 06:46 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

hahah in that case, Sephiroth probably would win, i'd like to see more proof of these claims

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 07:28 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he does manage to wipe out Jedah, which purpleman will afterwards need a century or so to come back, and Seph can, of course.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 5th, 2007 at 07:43 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 07:30 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't listen to Gear, he is a DS hater because he can't accept that there are people who can actually beat KOSMOS(Pyron). Jedah destroyed and remade the dimension. How big was that dimension? Don't know. It is still a bigger feat than anything Seph has done. Or he could just soul eat Seph. That vid that you posted is of him eating all of Makai's souls, not destroying the dimension. I would post proof, but then Gear will just b*tch that its an FAQ, when it is really a translation of things in the DS sourcebook.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 11:22 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

be fair V2D thats not good evidence, i dont hate any game series (altho i hate Cloud from FF7, or dislike thats for sure), i just dont think thats good evidence at all, i mean honestly if i brought up a kain video that looked like that youd be jumping all over it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 11:42 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Don't listen to Gear, he is a DS hater because he can't accept that there are people who can actually beat KOSMOS(Pyron). Jedah destroyed and remade the dimension. How big was that dimension? Don't know. It is still a bigger feat than anything Seph has done. Or he could just soul eat Seph. That vid that you posted is of him eating all of Makai's souls, not destroying the dimension. I would post proof, but then Gear will just b*tch that its an FAQ, when it is really a translation of things in the DS sourcebook.

Did jedah really do this in the cannon storyline though? It also looks like hes using somethin to amp his power to take the souls, if he can just lift up his hand and take millions of souls why does he even need to fight ppl? Cant he just lift up his hand and take their soul?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 01:16 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Terryc250
Did jedah really do this in the cannon storyline though? It also looks like hes using somethin to amp his power to take the souls, if he can just lift up his hand and take millions of souls why does he even need to fight ppl? Cant he just lift up his hand and take their soul?
Yes he did do it in canon. He uses the souls to feed the Shintai(the big ass baby in the background of that vid) which is the first lifeform in his recently created dimension(which now is mostly just Jedah's castle, he isn't quite finished making it). Jedah had no amp, if you are talking about Jedah standing in front of that gate with energy coming out, that was a flashback when he was trying to absorb the vast powers from the Gate of Makai 100 years ago, and was DESTROYED. 100 years later, he decided that currently existence was failing, and decided to remake it. He absorbed Ozomu's soul(guy who took Jedah's throne after his seeming death), and he made the Majigen from it(the Majigen is his dimension), he also destroyed the current dimension after eating all of Makai's 33 billion souls(each one has at least 10 times more power than what is required to destroy earth). Also, he does defeat his opponents easily, like when he killed Demitri who just absorbed PYRON of all people. Even without soul suck, he has too many options to use to kill Seph.

He can inflate any part of Seph's body by grabbing him, and make it explode.

(please log in to view the image)

Seph ain't killing Jedah. He has a healing factor that makes the likes of Hulk, Wolverine, Dante, and maybe even ALUCARD'S look like shit. He also can cut his head off and shoot his blood at people.

He could impale him with his claws.

Or he could open a dimensional portal where hands from hell or sumthin would come out and rip him to pieces or drag him in.

Or he could do this. big grin

Seph can't win.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 10:41 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would be nice if quoted posts from ignored people did not show up in other people's posts, but here goes.

First of all, Jedah's feats completely pale to KOS-MOS's and that's why I claim she'd kick his ass quite effortlessly, as he cannot quote on quote "destroy a dimension", and as soul-sucking will have no effect on KOS-MOS whatsoever seeing as she's an android (who on a side note can be in the middle of a galaxy-erasing attack and not be fazed, as shown in the possible future video in Xenosaga). What Jedah can do in terms of destructive feats are entirely speculative and have no backup evidence. (For V2D's sake I'll not mention Pyron at all). It's not a wonder why only DS fans claim Jedah can do these uncomfirmed abilities, and as far as I'm concerned, Jedah's durability quite obviously pales (enormously) to KOS-MOS's as well, and an insane healing factor won't prevent him from getting wiped out and make him have to wait for god knows how many years until he comes back. It's that simple, really.

What are known that he can do are things shown in those sprites. He can regenerate almost instantly, magnify parts of his body, over-inflate people's body parts ( @ Lilith) etc..as for what he can destroy, he has his nails....and blood spraying move...little to nothing else was confirmed, and if you want to play the use FAQs as proof in versus threads game, I'll find a FAQ stating Sparda from Devil May Cry was second to god and can take the universe out with a blink, and one stating Master Chief was invincible (after all, they are uploaded notepad documents [very similar to Word documents] on the internet). I hope I don't find any bias by then.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 6th, 2007 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 05:58 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_gear
Would be nice if quoted posts from ignored people did not show up in other people's posts, but here goes.

First of all, Jedah's feats completely pale to KOS-MOS's and that's why I claim she'd kick his ass quite effortlessly, as he cannot quote on quote "destroy a dimension", and as soul-sucking will have no effect on KOS-MOS whatsoever seeing as she's an android (who on a side note can be in the middle of a galaxy-erasing attack and not be fazed, as shown in the possible future video in Xenosaga). What Jedah can do in terms of destructive feats are entirely speculative and have no backup evidence. (For V2D's sake I'll not mention Pyron at all). It's not a wonder why only DS fans claim Jedah can do these uncomfirmed abilities, and as far as I'm concerned, Jedah's durability quite obviously pales (enormously) to KOS-MOS's as well, and an insane healing factor won't prevent him from getting wiped out and make him have to wait for god knows how many years until he comes back. It's that simple, really.

What are known that he can do are things shown in those sprites. He can regenerate almost instantly, magnify parts of his body, over-inflate people's body parts ( @ Lilith) etc..as for what he can destroy, he has his nails....and blood spraying move...little to nothing else was confirmed, and if you want to play the use FAQs as proof in versus threads game, I'll find a FAQ stating Sparda from Devil May Cry was second to god and can take the universe out with a blink, and one stating Master Chief was invincible (after all, they are uploaded notepad documents [very similar to Word documents] on the internet). I hope I don't find any bias by then.
1. Why do you have me on ignore?

2. Lol, bringing up a character who has no relevance to this thread really makes you look bad Gear. Pyron beats her anyway. yes

3. Bull, not only did he destroy a dimension, he also remade it from Ozomu's soul.

4. As for his durability, how much damage his body can take without being injured is unknown, yes, but he actually doesn't even feel pain. Also, his healing is very fast, and he can't die at all, it would not take 100 years to resurect, he was never dead actually, he cannot die before his mission is complete.

5. Regen instantly>>>>>>>>>>>Seph's healing.

6. Yes, he has shapeshifting powers due to his body's makeup.

7. He can pop Seph's head. smile

8. As for the FAQ, but it's okay for Sado to use Tiamat's FAQ in debates? Once again, if you want better, buy the DS guide and learn to read Japanese.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:12 AM
SHM

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Also, his healing is very fast, and he can't die at all, it would not take 100 years to resurect, he was never dead actually, he cannot die before his mission is complete.

What is his mission, if you don't mind I asking?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:52 AM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote