KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Kmc!

Kmc!
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Question Kmc!

KMC!

Why did you join kmc?
was it the right choice?
and how do you feel about it now?
and how has it changed?
do you want anything about kmc to change or add.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 01:43 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

this is a nice thread but is it in the right forum?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 03:44 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

KMC now sucks....it used to be cool when I first got here.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 06:39 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I originally joined KMC to see the pics being posted... U can't see them if your not a member.

Its been a great choice... I've met some very funny people and i get to talk about comics without feeling like a tw@t. I also get to find out loads of spoilers and find out Info a lot quicker than doing needless reserch.

Althoush saying that it may have a negative effect on my exam revision. sad Its quite addictive if you havn't noticed. smile

Umm cross genre forum, ..... More people with a sense of humour.... The return of ALEMASTER (very funny guy ....)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 10:22 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i found KMC one day when doing a google search for a comic forum/chat room..... the thread i got linked to was the Spider-Man V's Cap/DareDevil/Wolverine fight.... i immediately signed up and threw in my opinion... i stuck with that thread for ages but since then have posted in most KMC forums.... but i mainly stick to the comic related ones now (with occasional visits to off topic and general discussion)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 11:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I joined because in real life I don't ever meet people who like comics

I think the board has declined in that it pretty much has to decline, I mean, in the beginning, all versus topics are fresh, but as time goes on, all of the popular characters have been used countless times (ie superman, juggernaut etc) while unpopular characters draw very few opinions since most people don't know about them, so its very hard to have new interesting threads unless of course some new character that's popular pops up

so now its kinda become somewhat less serious, but I still enjoy the community as a whole

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:25 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

ditto

i've also learned a lot about characters i barely knew as well as characters i hadn't heard of.... if it hadn't been for KMC i would never have read any Authority comics, or Majestic

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:24 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
i found KMC one day when doing a google search for a comic forum/chat room..... the thread i got linked to was the Spider-Man V's Cap/DareDevil/Wolverine fight.... i immediately signed up and threw in my opinion... i stuck with that thread for ages but since then have posted in most KMC forums.... but i mainly stick to the comic related ones now (with occasional visits to off topic and general discussion)

Believe it or not, a few people have pmed me saying that they joined up to post in that thread.

Hey, aren't you like a two time champ in something here?

Last edited by MatchesMalone on Sep 18th, 2005 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:34 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Re: Kmc!

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
KMC!

Why did you join kmc?
was it the right choice?
and how do you feel about it now?
and how has it changed?
do you want anything about kmc to change or add.

I was curious if two particular heroes had ever crossed paths in comic books;I typed a search for them and their names showed up in a link. I pressed the link and I found KMC. I immediately signed up and began posting. I have been off and on posting here, but I have always had fun whenever I got involved.

Yes, I think it was the right choice.

I still feel pretty good about it.

Different people come and go. Also, its harder for us to come up with interesting and new vs. threads.

KMC is fine the way it is for me.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:40 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by MatchesMalone
Hey, aren't you like a two time champ in something here?

two tourneys under the belt...... and counting

cool

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:49 AM
MatchesMalone

Originally posted by Scoobless
two tourneys under the belt...... and counting

cool

Congratulations.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:53 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I joined KMC when i was looking for venom pics and i came to this site on google and it said i had to register to see them so i joined

I think it was a right choice now i have made friends enemies and even expierienced tragedy

i think i like it more now that i have more friends and people actually no who i am
hasnt changed all that much from what i can tell mods are gettin more strict though

I dont think anything should change except noobs

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:01 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

tragedy? care to elaborate...

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:18 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

I forgot to mention a change that happened in KMC that I really liked.

The vs. rules that Tron has posted has been a huge help. When I first arrived here, people would always assumed that the fight situation was suited for their favorite character. It was difficult trying to explain to them what fair rules "should be". Ever since Tron put on those rules, people know what fair rules "are".

I cringe every time I think of the way things were back then. Batman and Doom had prep for only their side in every fight.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:44 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I found KMc in a google search, but I signed on to see the pictures. laughing out loud Its actually (like already said) a very addictive site...........

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:54 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I found KMC by google searching "Lobo vs Wolverine", in which I found MERCILOUS' posts. It was one of the first times I saw another Lobo fan.

I think I spent that whole night reading old threads. This site is more addictive than crack, man. Seriously, they should warn you about it.

There is SOOOO much shit out there I didn't know, and SOOOO much more I still don't know.

Even if the VS forum isn't as tidy as it was last year, it's still way more tidy than CBRF Rumbles, which sucks.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:37 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Its a good site generally...........

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:15 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by masterbruce
tragedy? care to elaborate...

....yeah some of my friends got kicked off of kmc the otf hasnt been the same ever since

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:03 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I found KMC looking for pics, and couldn't believe there were people as mad about comics as I am. I spend most of the time downloading pics or arguing about fights, bur I've spent some time on the philosophy forum as well.

I wish more people were interested in the Books forum, but I've sort of given up now.

I have fun here, I like arguing and I get on well with most of the people (I think) - I don't know how many times I've logged on after work and then found myself at midnight, still at the computer, realising I still have to work the next day!

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:00 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

versus forum is definitely why i joined. might of been a pred vs. wolvie thread. then i quickly posted in basically every lobo thread.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:38 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote