KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » MORE Great News.

MORE Great News.
Started by: Rodgort

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

MORE Great News.

For those who saw it, remember how I posted a thread about my grandfather dieing at Christmas? I got lucky, and now he's in a hospital, living out his last few weeks or so. Seriously, he is dieing, that was no joke.

But now, my parents are getting divorced.

My dad was apparently seeing one of his co-workers, and we knew it would eventually come to this. However, they can't get divorce papers filed until we get our permenant residency up and going, since we're from Canada. Until then, my dad needs to do something on the weekend when my mom comes home from her job across the State so that she doesn't need to deal with him.

This is no joke, however, I don't see it quite a big deal. It is a bad idea for my parents to do this, however, considering my sister just started her first year in college and I'm in high school.

I'm not asking for support, nor to be an attention whore, I'm only stating my problems right now, and any support would be nice. If you don't want to give any and just be a douche, don't bother posting. It won't make you any tougher.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:29 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

It's spelt MOAR.. no expression

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:30 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

that gutting

hope things get better

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

You saved money on car insurance by switching to geico? Oh wait.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I hope things work out for you, Rodgort.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:31 PM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Furion
yeah, real nice. Funny.

Anyway, aside from that, I really feel for you, Rodgort sad hope stuff in any way gets better for you

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:31 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Furion

Originally posted by Rodgort
I'm not asking for support, nor to be an attention whore, I'm only stating my problems right now, and any support would be nice. If you don't want to give any and just be a douche, don't bother posting. It won't make you any tougher.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:32 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Everyone else, thank you for the support.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Same here sir, sorry to hear of your predicimate, but at least your grandad will be surrounded by the ones he loves in his final days, as for the divorce I can only offer my condolence's to both that, and your grandfathers passing when it happens, take care sir.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Everyone else, thank you for the support.

You are welcome.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:35 PM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you in the will?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:35 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you in the will?
Dunno. I haven't been informed of the will yet.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:36 PM
*T*
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am the kinda dick that would force them to do what I want.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:46 PM
*T* is currently offline Click here to Send *T* a Private Message Find more posts by *T* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

For those who saw it, remember how I posted a thread about my grandfather dieing at Christmas? I got lucky, and now he's in a hospital, living out his last few weeks or so. Seriously, he is dieing, that was no joke.

My dad was apparently seeing one of his co-workers, and we knew it would eventually come to this. However, they can't get divorce papers filed until we get our permenant residency up and going, since we're from Canada. Until then, my dad needs to do something on the weekend when my mom comes home from her job across the State so that she doesn't need to deal with him.

This is no joke, however, I don't see it quite a big deal. It is a bad idea for my parents to do this, however, considering my sister just started her first year in college and I'm in high school.

When the sad days are drawing together, think back yes

Perspective

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:52 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

I am sorry about your grandfather as I said last time.
And I am sorry about your parents marriage, that can be very painful.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:09 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

ever heard of a psychitrist....seriously your killing my buzz

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:50 AM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
It's spelt MOAR.. no expression

That guy has real problems, how can you be so heartless and mean and horrible?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:52 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jadeily
Puddin' Pop

Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
ever heard of a psychitrist....seriously your killing my buzz

Don't be such an ass no expression

I'm sorry mate.
People on here who know me personally will know I've gone through almost the same things as that, just possibly worse erm
If you wanna talk or anything, just PM me.
It's tough, but with friends & some support, care & love, you'll make it through.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:54 AM
jadeily is currently offline Click here to Send jadeily a Private Message Find more posts by jadeily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

Originally posted by LilyMaree
Don't be such an ass no expression

I'm sorry mate.
People on here who know me personally will know I've gone through almost the same things as that, just possibly worse erm
If you wanna talk or anything, just PM me.
It's tough, but with friends & some support, care & love, you'll make it through.
im sorry .....not

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:56 AM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Aw man, you're going through a very rough time. I know what your going through as I went through it too, if you need to talk to anyone I'm only a pm away.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 12:00 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote