KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!

Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!
Started by: lady_captinjack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!

ok its been like 10 minutes since anyone said anything so im just going to start a new thing.......

i know there is like a million of these already but w/e. she wants him and she knows even if she doesnt want to believe it...she does

Last edited by lady_captinjack on Jul 24th, 2006 at 03:04 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:00 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yes i agree hehe shes in full denial but oh well she knows it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:04 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

what makes it hot is that jack wants her as much as she wants him

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:05 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yeaa thats true. was jack trying to get rid of will the whole time or is it just me? like on the beach scene right before the fight with the wheel....wen they all see will come on the island jacks like wut r u doing here or something like that. it was funny before wen liz says to him so everything u said was a lie shes says what? and then jack says wut haha idk the way he says it is funny

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:08 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

its true he was trying to get rid of him....but remeber when he was talking to davy jones about the 100 soals, he wanted davy jones to bring will back to the black pearl. then tried to covince him to.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:10 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

i was confused by that part with the whole davey jones souls thing? idk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:15 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

yea it was a bit counfusing......why is no one talking?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:16 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brokenxxheart14
yeaa thats true. was jack trying to get rid of will the whole time or is it just me? like on the beach scene right before the fight with the wheel....wen they all see will come on the island jacks like wut r u doing here or something like that. it was funny before wen liz says to him so everything u said was a lie shes says what? and then jack says wut haha idk the way he says it is funny

Actually because of that Jack was thinking "if Will is here that can only mean Davy Jones isn't that far off" or something. Jack was mainly trying to use Will to save his own skin.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:18 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

jack can be selfish

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:18 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

yes but hes very smooth when he uses people

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:20 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

haha yea hes good at that.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:23 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

so lets talk about something that hasnt come up yet.....how about that whole jack and liz kissing thing? lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:25 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

haha thats only been talked about foreverrrrrr im pretty sure everyone liked that lol. the 1st time i saw it i really wasnt expecting it at all

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:28 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

well my sister told me that was going to happen b4 i saw the movie and i was pissed at her for that. but when i saw the preview and saw that jack and liz were about to kiss i got really excited!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:29 AM
lovethemtigers

I knew Jack and Liz were going to kiss too - before seeing it and I kept wondering the whole movie when it was going to happen. At the premeire at Disneyland - on E! - Keira herself says something to the effect how great it was to be in this movie and get to kiss two hot actors like Orlando Bloom and Johnny DEpp. When she that I was like OMG, what? Jack and Elizabeth are going to kiss -= my secret wish from Pirates 1 is going to come true! And boy did it ever, what a hot kiss - it was well worth the wait.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:35 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

it was a hot kiss! i knew that they were going to kiss, but i didnt know it was going to be a full make out session! it was sooo worth the wait

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:37 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yes that was a good makeout kiss it was like a 5 min. kiss there

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:40 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

but the thing that made it more interesting was the fact that will saw it

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:41 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yes his face was priceless

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:42 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

haha so true....so i wonder whats going to happen with the whole norrington bring the heart to port royal situation

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:44 AM