KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » societal economics

societal economics
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

societal economics

one day i awoke
and to my dismay
The ground, was made of clay
I took a stroll down by the bay Where i met a talking horse eating some hay.
He looked towards me and had the most interesting thing to say
"dont worry, the drugs will wear off soon"

A few hours later. After a journey full of flying monkey's and pyramids which were discontent with their station in life. I met a funny little fortune telling man with an ox and and carriage at hand. His wrinkled skin and blackened eyes. Told me he lived a life distress and hard ache. He spoke to me with a voice reminiscent of rolling thunder. "look to the East when your heart sings, there you will find salvation." I should have given more attention than i did. His other cryptics were lost to the drug induced haze. Before i could grasp a handle on the Teller's words. The world began to twist and melt. What felt like a cascade of freezing water was nothing more than a junkie's sweat.
Disoriented and dimayed, i pried myself from the cold wet pavement. "NO MORE!" I thought. I was done with day tripping. No longer would i turn to acid to broaden my imagination. To often, i go unsure if what i've endured is real or delusion. Strangely enough, i took the words of that funny little man in my drugged up dream. My heart was singing, yearning for change. I walked East into the setting sun. As, the narcotic cloud continued to drift away. I made my way into a gas station seeking sustenance of the sugary type. Once inside, i was struck yet again with a vision of the most unusual kind. Behind the counter, attending the till, stood a deer tall on his hind legs. Hungry and not caring, i snatched my sugary bar and approached the deer to make purchase. The deer operated in a normal fashion. Laying down the People magazine and placing his cigarette in the ash tray. The deer scanned my candy bar and pointed to the total shown in bright green on the registers screen. After digging into my pocket and finding exact change. I asked the Deer how business was. He tilted his head and said "IM A DEER DUMBASS, I DONT SPEAK HUMAN!"
As, i walked away from the gas station. I was bewildered. My heart sang, and i walked east into the setting sun. I did what the fortune teller suggested. I didnt find salvation, only more confusion. Then suddenly i was struck with an unsettling realization. It was West, into the rising sun i had walked.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 01:25 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

One reply two views.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 02:25 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote