KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » MUGEN comic book characters....

MUGEN comic book characters....
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Warning MUGEN comic book characters....

Hello. Me and Juggernaut66666 need a little help on Mugen comic book characters. Since we can't really find good ones. We saw screen shots but pages with characters are no longer really avaible...So if any of you can help us it would be really appricated.
Here is what we have so far :

Aquaman

Batman

Captain America

Carnage

Colossus

Cyclops

Dr. Doom

Gambit

Havok

Ice

Iceman

Iron Man

Jean Grey

Juggernaut

Lobo

Spiderman 2099

Spiral

Superman

Thor

Wonder Woman

We spent a whole afternoon looking for characters and that's what we've found so far.

To Mods : Please don't close it...

If you have some chars we don't please help....

Last edited by Rewmac on Jul 23rd, 2006 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:25 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

As in the Mugen fighting game ?

I thought you could only get extra characters by downloading torrents of them ?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:02 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Kinda. But if you have big grin We'd gladly take it. And yeah official site isn't avaible anymore...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:51 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

Don't know iff I'm allowed to post links but here is a site with some mugen marvel characters.

http://mugendb.xereal.com/modules.p..._op=MostPopular

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:29 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

And no you have to download them from site's, just try looking for characters you want to ad on google, just type Hulk mugen or whatever.

Don't think there are many torrents because the most people who created the mugen characters quited around 2003, because other people posted the characters on there site and took credit for it.
So the people who really made the characters got pissed, so they withdrawn there characters from public.
So it's really hard to find characters these day's.
Many links to characters will be a dead end.
But still you can try and find some I'm sure you can get a few more, it seems I got a few that you guy's don't have I'll try to find the link to them but can't promise that they still be there.
nate(X-man), Hulk, Blackheart, Magneto, wolverine, storm, war machine I'm pretty sure you can still find them.
http://attifdar.tripod.com/dbzbros/id13.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

these links should help you people a bit.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:02 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

What is MUGEN?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:22 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

lol sorry Euh I'm a little bit to drunk to explain it all but euh this link might clear things up a bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:45 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

where can I get the mugen game? confused

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:55 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

how do you get mugen?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:56 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:57 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
http://unofficial-winmugen.jpn.org/

I tryed that but the screen is really small

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:01 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
I tryed that but the screen is really small

go to youtube and search for mugen tutorials

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:02 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

ok.
i got a small screen too, and how do you get characters?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

download them the links are above

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:17 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

do you have to buy them?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:24 AM
Estacado
Legendary

no just download the whole stuff

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:27 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

ok i downloaded hulk, how do i get him in the game?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:28 AM
Estacado
Legendary

LOOK FOR TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:30 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

ok

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:31 AM
Brutacus

well first you have to add him in the map chars. and than you have to go to data there you have a document with the name select. in there you can put characters.

Hulk,

Than start mugen and now you can select him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:32 AM