KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Dr Doom vs Movie SMR Lex Luthor

Movie Dr Doom vs Movie SMR Lex Luthor
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Movie Dr Doom vs Movie SMR Lex Luthor

Who was better with Prep?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:40 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Re: Movie Dr Doom vs Movie SMR Lex Luthor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
Who was better with Prep?
Hmm lets see Doom who took the Sufers powers or Lex who made a giant kryptonite island im going with red Hulk on this one.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:43 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer Sucked in the movie.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:45 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

What does that have to do with Doom taking his powers and wtf pwning the Fantastic Four?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:48 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smashyou
Restricted

Account Restricted

doom

wht did doom do when his plans worked? beat up ff and cause shit, luther had a couple of thugs and kcked superman around then stabbed him, not abig finish honestly

doom!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:59 AM
smashyou is currently offline Click here to Send smashyou a Private Message Find more posts by smashyou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by smashyou
doom

wht did doom do when his plans worked? beat up ff and cause shit, luther had a couple of thugs and kcked superman around then stabbed him, not abig finish honestly

doom!!
Since this sock agreed with my earlier answer i change it to Lex for said reason.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:01 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Doom.

Doom studied the surfer, figured out how his powers work and made the transference system . Also he made a shitload of other stuff including the cosmic space-station ect.

Luthor stole a rock from Supes daddy and robbed a museum.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 11:15 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

Doom is badass and he has the tech to prove it. He stole Surfer's power and then kicked the FF's asses.

What did Luthor do?

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 11:28 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Doom with unimaginable ease.
Luthor was so unbelievably awful in that film, one of the few components that utterly failed.

I preferred the ruthless businessman take on the character of Smallville and Lois & Clark.. this comic fool with a toupe and a yin for the estates of geriatric old ladies was just ... pathetic.

I could outwit that moron, which sadly isn't saying much sad.

Doom was vain and cliché but still around average intellect, thus beyond Luthor.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 01:34 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smashyou
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by iceman24567
Since this sock agreed with my earlier answer i change it to Lex for said reason.

haha saddo laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 01:58 PM
smashyou is currently offline Click here to Send smashyou a Private Message Find more posts by smashyou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Doom

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:34 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Niptuck ftw.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:36 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lex also killed A Superman, that's gotta count for something.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 05:29 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Doom is badass and he has the tech to prove it. He stole Surfer's power and then kicked the FF's asses.

What did Luthor do?

Killed A Superman.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 05:30 PM
severance
Plot is better than power

the surfer did however defeat galactus in that movie. BUT then Glactus sucked!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 05:35 PM
severance is currently offline Click here to Send severance a Private Message Find more posts by severance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Luthor sucked in this movie. Now if this was Gene Hackman's Luthor..........

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:31 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Luthor created Nuclear Man................................ftw

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:49 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Julian McMahon ftw.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:51 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yea, he's good. Hate how they made Doom a rip-off of Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine. Why couldn't they have him as the Mad Scientist in the bionic armour with all of the gadgets.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:57 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote