KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Point, Shoot and Kill

Point, Shoot and Kill
Started by: J.P Jaeh_Poole

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Point, Shoot and Kill

A/N: Okay, this is something I made for an exercise in my creative writing class... smile we're supposed to narrate a dream of ours... and, well, here's my dream... big grin

--------------

The neon signs danced and flashed before my eyes as I surveyed my surroundings. I looked at the gun in my hand. I waved it around, testing its weight in my hands. I ran my fingers over it, feeling every ridge and every corner. I cocked the handgun and checked its sights. Perfect.

And then we moved out. We crept along the walls and through the hallways. We checked every nook and cranny, every room and corner for people.

My clear orders ran again through my mind- point, shoot and kill.

The place was empty, though. I figured it would be crawling with guards. After all, the target is staying in this very hotel- and a very important target at that. But we saw no one. Not a soul was in sight.

Satisfied, I headed into my target's suite. Once I spotted him I raised my gun and shot him again and again. I saw him go down, blood spilling from the bullet holes I left in his body.

I did it. I finished my mission.

I killed the President.

I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around and aimed my gun where I heard the sound. The President's daughter glanced at her father's lifeless body and turned her eyes on me. “You killed him!” She spat out. “Y-you.... you killed him!” She ran out of the room, crying. I walked out of the room like nothing happened. I signaled my operatives to move out.

After we left, I found myself driving up to an abandoned lot. I got out of my Kevlar vest and left my gun in the car seat. I sat on the hood and stared at the wall, pondering on the fact that I just killed a man. I looked at the vines that grew on the wall and examined the brown stain by the corner. Then everything blacked out.

I woke up.

It couldn't have been just a dream; it felt too real. I could even still feel the weight of the gun in my hand.

--------------------------

I don't know which country the president is from... big grin

Please comment! Constructive criticism is totally and completely welcome..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 05:48 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

VERY cool thumb up

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 06:20 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol, thanks for reading! I never thought someone would actually read it, lol!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 03:42 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote