KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Why are threads closed due to one a-hole member?

Why are threads closed due to one a-hole member?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Why are threads closed due to one a-hole member?

Seriously, instead of closing the thread, why not just ban the offending poster?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lot of users should have been banned already: FOTN - when he threatened members with violence, and SpearofDestiny - for his constant breaking of the PG13 rule. Those are two specific members which come to mind, also quite a few frequenters of the conspiracy forum break the rules on at least a weekly basis.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:07 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah, it seems that people are bent on destroying what little discussion or talk there is left in the GDF.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:07 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Moderator, care to share your comments?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:15 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

anyone want to start a pay subscription to the board to have real moderator services?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:25 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist
anyone want to start a pay subscription to the board to have real moderator services?

Money? Jew can count me out!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

indeed

you get what you pay for :shrug:

I don't find it hard to ignore really dumb posters most of the time, but ya, it does get hard to find real discussion sometimes

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:27 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, it seems that people are bent on destroying what little discussion or talk there is left in the GDF.

Bwahahahahahaha

Bardock, to use internet speak, "this forum is made of fail". That sounded so wrong. God, I hate forums that use all that "epic" retard language.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:38 PM
vvirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send vvirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by vvirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by vvirlysplat
Bwahahahahahaha

Bardock, to use internet speak, "this forum is made of fail". That sounded so wrong. God, I hate forums that use all that "epic" retard language.

Sock?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:39 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bwahahahahahaha

how come you haven't killed yourself yet?

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:40 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Schecter
how come you haven't killed yourself yet?

Child proof tops?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:45 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Sock?
Yeah, I really wonder if Vvirlysplat is a sock no expression

Bwahahahahahaha

I happen to like it.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:45 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by Robtard
Child proof tops?

No; adverse weather conditions in the UK are preventing the trains from running - usually level crossings and bridges are favourite spots.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:50 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Well, I'm not really familiar with any threads that were closed only because of a single member. If a thread is closed it's because the moderator felt that there was no relevant discussion left to be had in that thread.

Last edited by BackFire on Mar 10th, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Well, I'm not really familiar with any threads that were closed only because of a single member. If a thread is closed it's because the moderator felt that there was no relevant discussion left to be had in that thread.

Clever response... I'd almost be gay for you, almost.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:14 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

PVS, post that picture of Whirly you showed me. Let's laugh at his man-****.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:15 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:17 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoda lay ho
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
[/IMG]

Who is that?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:18 PM
Yoda lay ho is currently offline Click here to Send Yoda lay ho a Private Message Find more posts by Yoda lay ho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoda lay ho
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is he your boyfriend?

Yoda lay ho is currently offline Click here to Send Yoda lay ho a Private Message Find more posts by Yoda lay ho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly, post a topless pic of yourself.

Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote