KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who's Dead?

Are you Dead? (no MC)
This poll is closed.
YES 1 50.00%
NO 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who's Dead?
Started by: VioletEyesPop08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Who's Dead?

quickie - if it's bad and no one writes, delete it; i thought it was on topic and didn't know i was in stupid

sometimes too much thinking is bad, really..

I thought I just had to be honest. D8 That's why I couldn't respond to Willo's response to my mention of suicide in Sparrabeth....

(It's the thing in the movie POTC where the characters all say they are "dead" and I wonder what that REALLY means.)

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 19th, 2008 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 03:29 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

hey, christina, this is a COMPLETELY off topic thread, and our mod can't just DELETE these, he can close them, and I don't think he appreciates you opening all these off topic threads, we've all asked you nicely to not do it, so i don't know what to say anymore.....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 03:58 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It isn't off-topic, you mean it hasn't become popular to all the members? You could be banned for saying that, so you really shouldn't. Just mind your own business.. Death is a main theme in the PotC movies, at least for maybe older ppl or something.

I don't know why they just say, "off topic," and not why.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 19th, 2008 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 04:00 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

from what I can comprehend in your post, which mind you is very little, but I'm acclimating you your style is that this is an unnecessary branch from another thread we have here, this discussion could have just as easily stayed in there instead of bringing it out on its own.

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 04:03 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was worried this would be off-topic in that thread and that it would be startling in the off-topic.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 04:06 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

you'll find that people are more forgiving if you astray from a topic in a thread, for a little while, and if you return back to the topic it's better.

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 04:10 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't want to bring up my "Who's Dead?" in Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest, where the idea came to me again..

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 04:16 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

what is this thread really about, anyway?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:37 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who knows, "only those who know what it means...."

I'm fed up @ ppl not talking to you just bc they are afraid of death, in the on-topic way.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 19th, 2008 at 07:51 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:38 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

um.. alot of people, although no dead potc characters. therefore, this is.. um, sorry to say, uh, off topic.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am tired of ppl judging me, and it will stop.

Can anyone morph their physical body already? Anyway, maybe no one cares for this part of PotC....

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 19th, 2008 at 07:59 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:52 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

.... i don't know, only norrington died in potc, and norrington has like... 4 or 3 threads already. so, this is... sad to say, off topic. sorry CB.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:08 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought lots of ppl died in PotC, if you did see 2 & 3.

So.... what religion are ya'll?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:12 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lots, sure, but not a lot of main characters.

that question, even though i could fully justify that with an answer, i prefer not to reply to because it's off topic.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:17 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
lots, sure, but not a lot of main characters.

that question, even though i could fully justify that with an answer, i prefer not to reply to because it's off topic.
It's of most important interest whether or not you are in the boat.

It seemed like a lot of main characters did die, most coming back to life. Let me know if you want to talk @ that..

Okay, I am Roman Catholic. I'll believe in anything as long as it is moral. I am not against the Bible. I am not against Christian tradition build-up. I was an organ major.... Now, I am not... And it means---- something rated XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 19th, 2008 at 08:23 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:21 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Jack and Barbossa died, true, but we could talk about them in their own threads, because they have their own. sorry, but this thread is relatively pointless.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:29 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find that no one here wants to talk to me, but they want to say they are smarter.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:33 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

you're reading between the lines too much- no one thinks that exactly.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:40 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Christna, everything said ou either; take to seriously or reply with something totally not about what what said earlier.
I am not abusing you, i am simply telling you that all these useless and pointless threads and posts, are annoying alot of people.

And double, triple, even quadruple posting is extremelly annoying to alot of us.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:45 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Violet, I've had to warn you already about off topic discussions. We have a thread for that already. Please do not keep doing this

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:52 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote