KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Favorite Animated Christmas Film

Favorite Animated Christmas Film
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Favorite Animated Christmas Film

Well it's near that time of year so let us get in a more festive spirit, I introduce the favorite animated Christmas film, what is it and why? there have been many festive films and many are in the form of animation; most recently CGI.

My favorite animated Christmas films has to be, for it's unique take on a festive time, a great musical score great visual effects that give the film an edge, and most of all not cramming a message into it's film, like family is important or what is the meaning of Christmas, like so many festive films do, no this film is fresh and it throws in many analogy's to traditional Christmas figures, the film is of course.

The Nightmare before Christmas, a superb and classic film that really changes what we expect from an animated festive film.

Now it is your turn.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 05:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Well, I don't have a favourite as far as CGI goes, but my step-dad really likes Polar Express. He practically begs my nephew to watch it with him everytime he visits.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:37 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

That was a good film I liked it.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

garfield or peanuts christmas

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 12:43 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Year Without A Santa Clause. Heat Miser and Snow Miser rule!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 01:10 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

Nightmare Before Christmas duh

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 05:56 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Nightmare before Christmas and How the Grinch stole Christmas.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 06:57 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Snowman.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 09:59 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
The Nightmare before Christmas and How the Grinch stole Christmas.

These two and that one that movie that portrays Santa's life as a baby till an adult......... don't remember what it's called.

It has a song that's like, "You put one foot in front of the other", and he's singing it to a penguin I think.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:08 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SelphieT

It has a song that's like, "You put one foot in front of the other", and he's singing it to a penguin I think.

i believe, thats Santa Clause is coming to town.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 01:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have to agree with Nightmare Before Christmas, watch it every Christmas. Fantastic film.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 05:29 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

Same here!"Nightmare Before Christmas is very interesting movie, I enjoy watching it too.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 04:21 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clarie56

The Snowman is my favorite.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 06:59 AM
clarie56 is currently offline Click here to Send clarie56 a Private Message Find more posts by clarie56 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote