KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 7/10 "PERSONA"

Season 7 Episode 7/10 "PERSONA"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 7 Episode 7/10 "PERSONA"

Clark is so happy about his relationship with Lana that he tells her he feels like he could fly.
- James Marsters returns as Milton Fine/Brainiac in this episode. (That is, unless he appears sooner than that...)
- Lex has a major new business venture.
- There is another Kryptonian hidden somewhere on Earth, posing as a human as their alien nature has been taken away. Something like Professor Yana on Doctor Who, it sounds like.

thnx to k-site

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:35 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Re: Season 7 Episode 7/10 "PERSONA"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
Clark is so happy about his relationship with Lana that he tells her he feels like he could fly.
- James Marsters returns as Milton Fine/Brainiac in this episode. (That is, unless he appears sooner than that...)
- Lex has a major new business venture.
- There is another Kryptonian hidden somewhere on Earth, posing as a human as their alien nature has been taken away. Something like Professor Yana on Doctor Who, it sounds like.

thnx to k-site

ANOTHER Kryptonian? Daaaaaamn. Also, its cool that Brainiac returns in this! Thanks, once again, JP.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 11:01 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't mind if there's another Kryptonian but I hope it's someone good & I hope this episode relates to Clark becoming more Superman-ish.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:13 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

If you sure Krypton was destroyed? At that rate they keep adding Kryptonians, everyone on Earth will be a kryptonian

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 11:43 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are still many Kryptonians alive mainly due to the Phantom Zone.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 01:32 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
If you sure Krypton was destroyed? At that rate they keep adding Kryptonians, everyone on Earth will be a kryptonian
I'm Kryptonian!

It would be cool if they could somehow bring Raya back. I liked her character.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 05:27 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

When did Clark learn to fly because I haven't seen it

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:42 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

He has'nt, he can, he just has'nt learned.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:24 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

a month and a half wait for this episode .. oi

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:22 AM
BAILY is currently offline Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Thnx to Kal for this

Persona trailer is in the clip thread. smile

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 04:32 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Credit to DTS, Persona description:

quote:
"Persona" (TV-PG, DLV) (HDTV)

BIZARRO TAKES OVER CLARK'S LIFE AND TRACKS DOWN BRAINIAC — While Clark (Tom Welling) is frozen in the Fortress, Bizarro takes over his life with Lana (Kristin Kreuk). Unaware she is with Bizarro, Lana enjoys the "new Clark" and shares information she's gathered on a serial killer who is draining his victims of all trace minerals. The two conclude it must be Brainiac (guest star James Marsters) and Bizarro sets off to find him. Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is stunned at Lionel's (John Glover) reaction after Grant (guest star Michael Cassidy) reveals he is a clone of Julian. Marc McClur, Jimmy Olsen from the Superman films, guest stars as Dax-Ur. Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore and Laura Vandervoort also star. Todd Slavkin directed the episode written by Holly Henderson & Don Whitehead (#3T6310).

From TV Guide

quote:
Smallville(Thursday, 8/7c, The CW new episodes begin Thrusday, 1/31) Six new episodes are left, more than enough time for Clark (Tom Welling) to escape from the Fortess Of Solitude, where Bizarro imprisoned him before posing as Clark, Bizarro crosses paths with another Kryptonian villian, Brainiac (James Marsters) who has returned apparent death. "Clark with have to deal with Brainiac's deadly new plan for the House El' says executive producer Al Gough/. On the "good guys" side Green Arrow (Justin Hartley), last seen a year ago forming the Jusitce League, shows up again, just in time to tangle with the Black Canary (Alaina Huffman). The fan-favorite comic-book herione will initially be on the opposite of the law, working for Lex Luthor (Michael Rosebaum). Speaking of Lex, Gough says to expect "new secrets from the Luthors that have deadly consequences for everyone" And in the March 27 episode-which could be the season finale if the writer's strike continues-look for major revelations concerning the show's mythology. Teases Gough: "Everything changes after episode 15, and Smallville will never be the same."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 02:03 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Thanks JP!

Does anyone have a pic of what Black Canary will look like?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 04:08 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

So, when is his episode airing?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 05:07 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Thursday Jan 31st.

Also if you look here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=2#post10062877

you'll see the schedule for the rest of the season. smile

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 10:39 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

thank you muchly smile

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 12:04 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

A good episode, ill say. I thought lana was gonna give in to bizzy for a half sec there. Seems like that moment left a provebial ding in the "Clana" relationship armour.

What Lex did may've finally caused a permanet distance him from Lionel. I wonder who's now gonna be the new editor. And where was loise?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 02:41 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Good episode. I'm glad [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lana fooled and got rid of Bizarro

Also..[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Grant was shot by a mugger

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 04:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

This was a pretty good episode. Lana showing her victim side again not withstanding. Like when she refused to listen to Chloe's warnings, and blamed it on Chloe's attachment to Clark. She didn't listen to Chloe the same way she didn't listen to anyone else when it came to Lex. You think she'd learn. She seems to only listen to what she wants to listen too.
However I really liked Bizarro. He seemed a lot more understanding and compassionate than Clark. He has so much more character and life experience. I don't think that Lana should have killed him. I wish there was some other way to deal with him without killing him. At least hopefully this will end Clark and Lana's relationship once and for all. Clark can't give Lana what she needs. I wonder if Lana has ever considered not dateing anyone for a change

I'm not surprised Lex killed Grant though... I mean it was wrong and it sucks but seriously. Lex could not handle another scenerio where Lionel showes his fatherly love to anyone other than him. But seriously Lex has to learn to deal with his emotional issues instead of killing people that get in his way... wait... this show isn't real. It's all fiction... geezz I gotta get out more often LOL

Last but not least Brainiac is back!!!!! Yay!!!! Spikey I mean Milton fine. I love that dude.

Last edited by Amazon on Feb 1st, 2008 at 07:07 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 07:01 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Lana screwed Bizarro, that was the wierdest opening scene ever. blink

I hate that Smallville ONCE AGAIN wrapped up a good story in a single episode, it was cool to see Bizarro come back, but in less than an hour he was gone, without even a fight, they had a nice discussion instead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I loved how Lana banging Bizarro seems to have pissed Clark off( stick out tongue ). I was impressed with the score of this episode, the music that played during Lex and Lionel's conversation really made me feel bad for Lex, I also loved Lex's "V for Vendetta" moment on the balcony.

But the highlight of course was Brainiac, I love how he ****s with people, he tricked both Clarks even when he wasnt completely himself. I was surprised by how well old Jimmy did as the Kryptonian, I was sad to see him go.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 12:59 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Amazon
However I really liked Bizarro. He seemed a lot more understanding and compassionate than Clark. He has so much more character and life experience. I don't think that Lana should have killed him. I wish there was some other way to deal with him without killing him. At least hopefully this will end Clark and Lana's relationship once and for all. Clark can't give Lana what she needs. I wonder if Lana has ever considered not dateing anyone for a change

I'm not surprised Lex killed Grant though... I mean it was wrong and it sucks but seriously. Lex could not handle another scenerio where Lionel showes his fatherly love to anyone other than him. But seriously Lex has to learn to deal with his emotional issues instead of killing people that get in his way... wait... this show isn't real. It's all fiction... geezz I gotta get out more often LOL

Last but not least Brainiac is back!!!!! Yay!!!! Spikey I mean Milton fine. I love that dude.

Bizzaro was a nut case and deceptive toward Lana. And that's beside the fact that he was really a phantom. And they're bent on evil. So killing him was the perfect choice. He could've threatened mankind. Imagine the opposite of Superman on earth. The super temper, the super arrogance the deception. I would get real ugly real fast ugly on this planet.

And why don't you think Clark can't give Lana what she needs? He loves her, doesn't he? What, sex? Now that Clark found/has knowledge of blue kryptonite he can bang away.

And i didn't think Lex would kill Grant. I thought it was a random robbery but once they showed the robber/hitman walking away while pulling out a cell phone, i immediately knew Lex was behind it. And i know Lionel's will assume Lex was in on it and he's gonna be furious. He's gonna march str8 to Lex and it's going to be an ugly war between the 2 that'll last a while with them finally coming together again at some climactic/dramatic, near death experience. But they won't kill each other. (kinda)

As the plot thickens, it'll get more interesting, i bet.

And Marsters/Braniac; what a hell of an actor. (He's gonna be the evil Piccolo in the new DragonBall Z movie)

Loved when he said. "I'm injured... And i need you to fix me." He so seemed it with the way he convincingly said it with such subtle evil. I think, acting-wise, he's on par with Lex, a.k.a. the best actor on Smallville.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 02:28 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote