KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » my dvd collection tried to kill me last night

my dvd collection tried to kill me last night
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

my dvd collection tried to kill me last night

sounds bizarre but it's true...i was sleeping when the shelving i keep some of my dvd's on broke free from the wall and collapsed onto the other 2 shelves and smashed me in the face while i slept

500+ dvd's and 3 wooden shelves landing on your face is not a pleasant feeling at all

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 07:53 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They're rebelling!

Now I'm scared.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 09:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

They'll kill us all!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 10:56 PM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

That's creepy, be careful tonight they may just come alive and attack you

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 06:15 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

shelf must be lose try checking if its stable

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 04:44 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

keep them in a dresser.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 06:49 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Watch them more often and maybe they'll like you better.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 12:40 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Watch them more often and maybe they'll like you better.

now that's a sterling idea

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 05:10 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Maybe you need some little straight jackets for them. Or stronger shelves. My stands starting to get a lean on too actually, but its on the floor so less chance of pain.

Its not nealy as painful but posters have a pretty terrifying effect when they fall on you when your asleep, especially laminated ones, they sound like thunder coming off the wall and you wake up thinking the house is fallig down.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 08:37 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
sounds bizarre but it's true...i was sleeping when the shelving i keep some of my dvd's on broke free from the wall and collapsed onto the other 2 shelves and smashed me in the face while i slept

500+ dvd's and 3 wooden shelves landing on your face is not a pleasant feeling at all
Do you know what the same thing happen to me the other week so i bought a cupboard thing for them replaced the shelves where they had been with a mirror and the other night that fell on my head so i probably have no brain cells left big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 09:48 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha...your house hates you lady grim...well i've had no further attacks since executed one to the left of a dvd and one to the right of him...i went down the line shooting every other dvd with a pistol...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 11:12 PM