KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 7/12 "FRACTURE"

Season 7 Episode 7/12 "FRACTURE"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 7 Episode 7/12 "FRACTURE"

thnx to K-site

quote:

UPDATED 10/26/07: Remember how, for "Persona," we talked about someone being shot as if it was a common occurrence? Well, it happens again here, and this time, yet again, it's Lex.
- It sounds like this will be another "Lexmas"-style jaunt into Lex's psyche. Casting notices have gone out for "Alexander," which sounds like it will be a representation of Lex's younger self.
- Another role being cast is for a character named "Jacob Finn," but we don't know anything about him.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:52 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

another "Lexmas?"

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Oooh that's awesome. I loved Lexmas. I love the episodes where they go into Lex's psyche and seeing what a good person he really is deep inside. It really develops the character and gives Rosenbaum a lot to work with.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 10:39 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Holy crap what an awesome episode! I just loved that episode. How the hell does Clark still talk to Lionel. I mean seriously. Lex want's to destroy his inner child because of all the abuse Lionel put him through. The "evil" Lex only exists because of Lionels abuse. Why can Clark see it.
I LOVE LEX what an awesome episode!!!!
Michael Rosenbaum... please don't leave Smallville!!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 07:23 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I was quite content with the commercial for the episode. It just looked amazing.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 04:11 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I just watched the episode, and it was truly amazing. I like the episodes where Lex can go full out evil without worrying about consequences, such as this Episode and Onyx.
The kid they got to play Alexander is my favorite younger Lex thus far.

And I hope the treatment they use on Kara to get her memories back, isn't the same place that Lex went to back in the 4th season, and then they trapped Clark. (If I knew the name of the place I'd post it, but I wasn't very fond of those episodes)

This is definitely one of my favorites.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 05:07 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I wonder if you and I are the only ones who have seen this episode. Where are all the regular die hard Smallville fans.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 08:45 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

They're around. I see them post in other sections. But Smallville is not what it used to be. A lot of people lost interest.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 02:13 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Now i understand why everyone thought this was a good episode, cause it was amazing!

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 06:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It really was, I loved it.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 06:52 PM
Arachnid1

This episode was amazing. It may even be my favorite episode ever made.

Actually, it get second place. My favorite is the episode where Lex and Clark had to work together to survive. They were both amazing!

PWNT

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 03:30 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

It was truly great ep, but when Lex got shoot between the eyes, and survived it... confused !!!

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 08:24 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I thought they covered that up quite nicely, it was a very "comic book" excuse.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 03:58 AM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

I think this is my favorite episode of the season, i love the background dark music in the background and the way lex was acting , well thats how the superman lex is suppose to act. smile

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 02:42 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote