KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Better Bond: Roger Moore vs Pierce Brosnan

Better Bond?
This poll is closed.
Roger Moore 1 20.00%
Pierce Brosnan 4 80.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Better Bond: Roger Moore vs Pierce Brosnan
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Better Bond: Roger Moore vs Pierce Brosnan

1. Who would win H2H?
2. Who's the better womanizer?
3. Who's the better dresser?
4. In a warehouse with both given PPK's who would come out alive?

In questions #1 and #4 this them in their physical prime during Bond cinema which would be "Live and Let Die" for Moore and "Goldeneye" for Brosnan. For the others you can use all their other movies.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jun 19th, 2008 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:22 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was never a fan of James bond, but I really liked Golden Eye. So, I'll go with Brosnan simple for the sake of who I think was the better bond.

I'm not really up for deciding who would win in a fight, since they're both playing the same character.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:53 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I grew up watching Moore, so I wanna say him, but lets get real, Brosnan is Brosnan.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 06:28 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Brosnan is my favorite Bond personally.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 06:56 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have seen every Bond film. Including George Lazenby as Bond. I'd have to say Brosnan easy.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 07:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

On all accounts?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 08:31 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll catch hell for this, but I thought Dalton made a good Bond.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 08:47 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I prefer Brosnan, but i dont think he was given good material other than Goldeneye. I dont like a recognizable face for bond period. They shouldn't sign the same actor to play bond for anymore than two movie's.

I say Moore was ultimately a better bond than Brosnan

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 07:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

That post kind of doesn't make sense. Which do you like more?
you prefer one, but the other was better?

They were both in the same boat, though. People knew Moore from the Saint and people knew Brosnan from Remington Steele.

When I was a kid, I always thought Brosnan was Bond because I was too young to differentiate between the two, while totally realizing Steele and Bond were the same character, in essence.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Last edited by Devil King on Jun 20th, 2008 at 07:33 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 07:30 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i think Brosnan could have been the better Bond had he been given good material to work with. I think he will always be known as the Bond that played with CGI and got caught up in stories to ridiculous, even by bond standard's.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 05:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Hence, Die Another Day.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 06:18 PM