KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP anyone?

Vampire RP anyone?
Started by: ElmStreetChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ElmStreetChick
Ginger, the goth chick

Vampire RP anyone?

This is a rp for those who like vampires. Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Vampires, along with many more movies have inspired me to write fiction about the immortal beings of the night. This is one of my favorite topics to discuss, and I thought it would be fun to RP here on the forum.
Feel free to post a character, the only condition is you have to be an experienced rper, you have to be descriptive and detailed. I'm sorry to sound like a biatch, but newbies usually bring the mood down. However, if u are a newbie and think u can really add to this RPG, feel free to post.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:04 PM
ElmStreetChick is currently offline Click here to Send ElmStreetChick a Private Message Find more posts by ElmStreetChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius Alberti

Eyes: Silver Blue

Hair: Black

Part of the Alberti Vampire Family Line.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:06 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Sounds cool. Have ya got permission?

My character - Edele Cooper. She's a new vampire, is a street kid that got bitten. She has a strong attachment to her Sire, but no-one else. Is a Hunter-type ((going on Underworld here)), who hits rather than feels.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:09 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Phoe.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:10 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Hiya Elm!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:13 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

My character is a death dealer too.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:13 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

some more about my character... Chestnut hair, pale skin, grey-green eyes. late teens. Short and skinny, but not skinny by nature - if she was not a street kid and got fed regularly, she would have a normal stature.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:15 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

can i be a vampire hunter???

also iŽm a newbie on this, but can i join in??

Ashes

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:15 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

My character is kinda like Freddy Krueger but has two Glove of Blades.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:16 PM
ElmStreetChick
Ginger, the goth chick

I PMed for permission.
Sure u can join in and be a vampire hunter.
Please no crossovers.
Did I answer everyone's questions? wink

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:18 PM
ElmStreetChick is currently offline Click here to Send ElmStreetChick a Private Message Find more posts by ElmStreetChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

yesh

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:20 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

thanks, iŽll join the game later when thereŽs a proper story line and tease a couple of vampires, and bitchslap them around ( or maybe theyŽll do it to me)

Ashes

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:30 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElmStreetChick
Ginger, the goth chick

Jezebel De Linnyard
Born in France and was turned into a vampire when she was 19 in the year 1888.
She has long black hair and glowing blue eyes.
She loves to wear black and her skin is quite pale.
She's viscious and has no sympathy for mortals.
She is single, and not interested in relationships. She has to be in control and no guy, vampire or mortal, can satisfy her needs. She uses mortal men and kills them after. She is very strong physically and emotionally. She is however interested in vampire hunters. She finds them very intriguing and believes they can give her a fight for her money unlike the new vampires who have been turned in the last 100 years.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:30 PM
ElmStreetChick
Ginger, the goth chick

quote:
Originally posted by Blind-Enemy
thanks, iŽll join the game later when thereŽs a proper story line and tease a couple of vampires, and bitchslap them around ( or maybe theyŽll do it to me)

lol ok

I'll probably start this up tonight or late tomorrow.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:32 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey.
~You going to answer ES:TNG~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:33 PM
ElmStreetChick
Ginger, the goth chick

Oh, one important rule, if u want to kill someone's character, you have to PM them and ask for their permission.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:44 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:45 PM
fungrl515

well, i'll join in later too. I'll have to think of a good name, but basically my character is a young vampire who hates her life. She hates that she's a vampire and that she kills instead of heals. She has an internal struggle going on. light brown hair, dark brown eyes, king, and sweet looking. She was originally a young American girl who was bitten inside her house. Her mother was mentally unstable and her father had left her shortly after she was born. She has been alone all of her life and yearns for friendship with the ones she is forced to hurt.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:47 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

hola

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:48 PM
fungrl515

~hello.~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:28 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote