KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs Monarch

Galactus vs Monarch
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Galactus vs Monarch

Galactus has just consumed a star half the size as our star, who wins this?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 01:47 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

If the Sentry can stalemate him Monarch one shots him with ease no expression.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 01:49 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
If the Sentry can stalemate him Monarch one shots him with ease no expression.

Ha ha ha! Good one................ but seriously.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 01:53 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ha ha ha! Good one................ but seriously.
I am serious you a few of you guys throw that around like it's a high showing so like i said if the Sentry can stalemate him Monarch can one shot him with relative ease eek!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 01:56 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I am serious you a few of you guys throw that around like it's a high showing so like i said if the Sentry can stalemate him Monarch can one shot him with relative ease eek!

Do you know what fore-shadowing means??? Listen buddy, The Sentry has yet to tap into his true power, and when you see this, I will be the first to ram it down your throat. Let me spell it out for you, because you seem to have missed the point. Now pay attention, Sentry lost his memory, and therefore is inept at using his powers to their full degree.
When Marvel decides to put him at full power we will see just how powerful he truly is.

This is not about Sentry it's about Galactus vs Monarch... as we all know Galactus is rarely at the same power level, it is quite possible that Sentry fought Galen and stalemated him at a lower level.

But can we get back on topic?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:09 AM
iceman24567

I was on topic you were the one that went on with your Sentry bull. The Sentry went all out against the Hulk we saw what he could do and it was not impressive Monarch koed 50 Captain Atoms and alot of herald level characters he is 10 times what Then Sentry is so like i said if The Sentry can stalemate him Monarch can crush Galactus with one finger. How is that for ramming actual feats down your throat?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:13 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I'd say Big G would have to be at more than half power to beat Monarch....meaning G would have to consume a little bit more than just that star to win this fight....IMO.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:14 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I was on topic you were the one that went on with your Sentry bull. The Sentry went all out against the Hulk we saw what he could do and it was not impressive Monarch koed 50 Captain Atoms and alot of herald level characters he is 10 times what Then Sentry is so like i said if The Sentry can stalemate him Monarch can crush Galactus with one finger. How is that for ramming actual feats down your throat?

You still don't get it do you? I'll just let time show you the error of your ways.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:19 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
I'd say Big G would have to be at more than half power to beat Monarch....meaning G would have to consume a little bit more than just that star to win this fight....IMO.

Ok lets bump Galactus' power level up to two stars 10x the size of our star.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:21 AM
iceman24567

You still don't get it do you? I'll just let time show you the error of your ways.
How about basing your posts on things characters actually do instead of what you want Marvel to let them do. I will let life show you the errors of your ways because reality is a *****.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:22 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Ok lets bump Galactus' power level up to two stars 10x the size of our star.

Who knows?? How much does Galactus need to eat...precisely...to reach 75% to 100% power levels?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:24 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Galactus wins, he'll just eat Monarch shifty

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Ok how about this Galactus was stalemated by 1 million exploding suns Monarch is a big bang. A million exploding suns < big bang.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:36 AM
Mindset

Ok how about this Galactus was stalemated by 1 million exploding suns Monarch is a big bang. A million exploding suns < big bang.

Ok, how about Monarch's released energy, not an actual attack from him, destroyed the universe and a Monitor easily shielded himself from it.

Monitors > Galactus?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:40 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

So are you saying that Galactus would win? Monarch blew up when his containment was ruptured correct? Galactus survived the destruction of the previous universe, so could he survive if Monarch went boom. Yes? No? Or is Monarch way out of Galactus' league?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:43 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Monarch goes Bing Bang on Big G. Big G gets in a cosmic egg(somehow >> ) and lives. If he dies he lives as the next Eternity.

Right?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:46 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

So the Sentry has to blow up to be the equivalence of a million exploding suns too right? Monarch's energy is a big bang and The Sentry's energy equals a million exploding suns though we haven't seen it so it looks like hyperbole to me. Monarch's energy > The Sentry's energy. So a Monitor shielded himself from a big bang is that a low feat for a big bang or a high feat for that Monitor?

Last edited by iceman24567 on Mar 18th, 2008 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:49 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

To be honest I think using the extremely vague, off panel Sentry " feat " (which I don't consider a feat but stupidity) is not a way to judge a fight between the two.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:57 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

The Sentry is not in this God damn fight!!!! and he didn't stalemate Galactus.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 02:59 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

If Monarch's energy is a big bang...then, is he as powerful or more so than Imperiex Prime? Prime is the big bang more or less.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 03:07 AM