KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 7/13 "HERO"

Season 7 Episode 7/13 "HERO"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 7 Episode 7/13 "HERO"

thnx to K-site
- UPDATED 10/26/07: A character that fans have been wanting to see on Smallville for the past few seasons should be appearing in this one.

and no its NOT Batman. no expression

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:53 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Re: Season 7 Episode 7/13 "HERO"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
thnx to K-site
- UPDATED 10/26/07: A character that fans have been wanting to see on Smallville for the past few seasons should be appearing in this one.

and no its NOT Batman. no expression

lol laughing out loud

Is it Green Lantern? Wonder Woman? Static Shock? Pleas be Static....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:58 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Hold on to your hats kids, Pete's coming back!

from K-site

quote:

UPDATED 12/6/07: Finally, IGN.com has confirmed who the "hero" will be - Pete Ross, returning to Smallville for the first time since Season 3's "Forsaken."
- Pete won't really like the changes that have gone on since he left town. He's surprised to learn that Chloe, Lana, and Lionel all know Clark's secret - and he's especially surprised to find Lionel Luthor hanging out at the Kents' home.
- Much like a Season 1 "freak of the week" story, Pete obtains temporary "Elastic Lad"-like stretching powers thanks to something involving meteor rocks. He's using these powers when he saves the lives of Kara and Jimmy.
- Lex uses Pete's past feelings for Chloe to his advantage.
- Pete may have some unresolved bad feelings about keeping Clark's secret and the direction it has taken in his life.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:01 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

PETE?! I'm glad he's coming back but I'm not to fond of what he'll be doing. Sound's like he's turning evil.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:47 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Is it Clark's real dad in flesh instead of voice?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:39 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

WHO O_O

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:36 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

When is the green arrow coming back. That's what I want to know.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 10:40 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

is it Doomsday?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:18 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I believe the guest is Pete.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 10:35 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

From K-Site..
2/18/08 - Photos from "Hero", thanks to K-Site

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 04:49 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

More:

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 04:50 PM
shaunmike

I have a hard time believing Justin would announce something on his official site if it was just a rumor...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 05:13 AM
shaunmike is currently offline Click here to Send shaunmike a Private Message Find more posts by shaunmike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

What? The coming of Pete?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 03:35 PM
FistOfThe North

the hell?

just tuned into the CW only to find a "supernatural" repeat playing...

o well

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 01:04 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
the hell?

just tuned into the CW only to find a "supernatural" repeat playing...

o well

LOL OMG I was about to say the same thing. WTF! Maybe it's the season finale or something and that's why they did it like this this week. All I can say is Smallville better be on next week. mad

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 04:57 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Amazon
LOL OMG I was about to say the same thing. WTF!

LOL

Same here. big grin

PWNT

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 05:29 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

Let me know when the new episode appears (HERO),please .... cuz I have a lil bit lack of info about Smallville :/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 05:10 PM
JeRo is currently offline Click here to Send JeRo a Private Message Find more posts by JeRo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Amazon
LOL OMG I was about to say the same thing. WTF! Maybe it's the season finale or something and that's why they did it like this this week. All I can say is Smallville better be on next week. mad
I dont think its on next week either

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 05:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

It's on March 12th.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 11:36 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

lol... omfg... any idea why? o.O I thought its every Thursday >.<

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 11:55 PM
JeRo is currently offline Click here to Send JeRo a Private Message Find more posts by JeRo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote