KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
Hero High 3: A New World

Seven months have passed since the heroes and teachers discovered the source behind the mysterious deaths surrounding of a handful of students at Hero High. A few years ago, they thwarted an inter-dimensional threat led by a power hungry magician. Years before that, the world was saved from an alien invasion that caused severe casualties and the destruction of the original school by the heroes. They became publicly known.

It is of no surprise that young people from all over the world have traveled through hell and high water to get to the school to learn how to control and harness their special abilities. But it was not just young people that needed the help and the school could only contain so many people. Willing to accept anybody who was in need of help but lacking the resources to provide it, a idea was presented: build more schools.

Presenting that idea to world leaders was not an easy thing for the heroes. And in doing so, they found that there were a few leaders who would rather have superhumans under lock and key than to have them learn how to control their special powers. But the fact that there were so many untrained and potentially dangerous superhumans in world was just to great to ignore and they were granted permission to build mre schools. There were conditions, however.

The first was that there was to be only one school allowed in a country with the exception of Africa and Asia, where there woud be two present. The second condition was that the schools were to be government sponsored. This would give them better equipment, more "specially trained" teachers and security (albeit from the gov't) and garner them governmeent funding but it would also allow the countries respective governments full access to the schools. The third and final condition was that everyone that completed their training at the school would have to register as a trained superhuman at the UN.

Against their better judgement, the heroes reluctantly agreed, realizing that there was no other way for them to train all of the superhumans who requested their help.

While generally seen as protectors and philanthropist by most of the world, there is a rather large portion of the collective populace who sees the heroes, as well as anyone else with unique abilities, as a magnet for danger. Brewing in the shadows since before the original school was built, this group, calling themselves "The Puritists", has been increasing their numbers and power for the sole purpose of ridding the world of superhumans.

Ranging from senators and military leaders to aliens and other superhumans, this group is willing to do anything they can to eliminate the superhuman scourge. And with money, power, muscle and sway at their beck and call, they may be able to pull it off. So long as the heroes don't find out about it and stop them before anything can be done.

With the first new "Academy of Higher Learning" being completed at the end of the next year and superhumans from all over signing up, will the heroes plan of opening more schools be just what superhumans need or will it be the cause of a new wave of prejudices that will lead many to their deaths?
Standard rules apply:
~No god-moding. There will be no characters that are unbeatable.

~No flaming/bashing of others characters. This also means no bashing a player by the use of a character.

~Keep all OOC in the RP. Need I say more erm

Character Sheet:
Name:
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official):
Species:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Power(s):
Bio (if applicable):

Every new character is only allowed only one (1) power. There will be no new character that is an expert in the use of their power. They are students and that means that they have things to learn.

All original characters should post their current powers only. This means that you should list only the powers that your characters are able to preform at the present time. No future abilities should be listed.

I'm a fan of realistic character development so this means that I don't want you guys to rush your characters. They should grow at a steady and realistic pace.

Lastly (doubtedly), have fun. Now let me see those characters.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:35 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

do you want us to re-post our old characters as well

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:51 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Ill post my character sheets tomorrow when I have access to them. erm

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:05 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
do you want us to re-post our old characters as well
yes. following the new Character Sheet, post your old characters with CURRENT ABILITIES ONLY and new characters with just ONE (1) power.

i'll be back on tomorrow to approve people. goodnight.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:20 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Harkin Deva (Dark Red Moon Goddess)
Alignment: Villan
Personality: She's sarcastic and kinda cold hearted. Really she cares for no one but herself and holds a grudge against everyone who attends or teaches at Hero High whether or not they were attending the school when she attacked.
Powers: She's a witch. She can cast spells and use the elements to her advantage. Her weakness is tears. For the six years she was in 'jail' she was wraped in 1000 tears from 100 people who lived in the city. Se can do simple magic tricks, along with pulling peoples wallets from thing air. With more more power she uses, the brighter the markings on her body glow.
Bio:
Then: If one was to ask of her, others would be reluctant to tell the story. It took 1 week to catch her, and months to clean up the city after she was caught. She has been dormant for 6 years, and is itching to be free again. She is now here to teach the students of Hero High what goes on in a villian's mind. It just might save he school of what is to come.
Now: She watched the students come and go. She was happy to see that they were finally able to go out and do the whole goody goody thing. She learned how to be a better mother for Sam, and how to control her anger. Shes also become more tolerant of students... But she still doesnt play nice with some of the teachers. She'd have to work on that.

Attachment: nightbeautywallpaper.jpg
This has been downloaded 432 time(s).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:36 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Vixen
Sex: f
Alignment: neutral
Weight: 114
Height: 5’8”
Species (Type) : human
Powers: Seeing things that are to come later in life, but only the bad events. She doesn’t know what time of day or when it will happen, they are even out of order sometimes, but its nothing but bad things. It can be spilling coffee on a new skirt, or her friend in class getting shot on their way out to their car. She can also cause bad luck for others. She marks them with her Black Cat, and then something terrible happens. Like your cr explodes or a branch falls from a tree and cracks your skull open.
Fighting Styles: mainly hand to hand. Bad things can happen to people around her if she wants them to. It’s kinda like a curse that she can put on people.
Favorite food: A nice and juicy Black Plumb
Hobby: Fortune telling: tarot, palm, astrology, numerology, tea leaves, ect…
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): She’s never really cheerful. She’s only happy in the morning before she gets that little vision of bad luck which seems to follow her. Other then that tiny perk of happiness, she’s pretty gloomy. She’s very quiet and doesn’t like to be touched much. But she’s a hopeless romantic. She melts in Westons arms when he looks at her with his green eyes.
Story: Vixen’s ‘power’ didn’t come to her until she was 16. She got a new car that day and had a vision of it getting scratched as she was backing out of the driveway. Well that’s never happened to her before so she thought nothing of it… But when she was backing out, a branch of a fallen tree ruined the paint job. And to top it all off, she ran over her neighbor’s new cat while pulling in to the driveway. The cat was black, which probably explains her constant state of bad luck. Her parents sent her into foster care soon after. Her grandmother died at a family reunion that she was attending, and her older sister wont speak to her for ruining her wedding. The wedding was a long story, and something she really doesn’t like talking about. Her past was just a big mess after her 16th birthday. But hopefully things will start to look up for her… Well that’s what she hopes anyways.
Allies: Weston
Enemies: none known yet

She has changed from the goody goody blond girl to a stoner ***** who hangs out with Weston.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/...by_devilita.jpg

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Sep 21st, 2010 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:46 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Name: Pryce Arken

Species: Cursed Human

Nationality: American

Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
(Only vaguely. Just the jet black skin and thin appearance. He still looks Human.)

Power: Energy Draining

Bio: Pryce's story begins several generations ago, with a curse. His great grandfather was a great theif, rumored able to steal anything under his moniker, "The Shadowman." He stole great works of art, jewels, even ancient artifacts weren't safe from his grasp. That is, until he stole the wrong one. With one theft, he managed to anger...something. Something dark and ancient and powerful, as well as vengeful. "The Shadowman" was cursed, reduced to actual shadow, forced to steal energy in some kind of ironic punishment, or else he would die by having his own energy drained. It was only later that it was discovered that the curse was inherited, passed to any child in the bloodline.
Generations passed, and eventually Pryce was born, and his family was prepared for him. Since his father shared the curse, Pryce was brought up utilizing and learning about his nature. It was then that it was learned that by the third generation, the curse was beginning to deteriorate. Rather than growing weaker, however, it was the seal that kept the curse from devouring Pryce that was lessening, becoming harder to control and needing more energy to keep in check. His parents didn't know what to do about the new development, and sought out help. By sheer chance they stumbled across Bennu, and she was able to help keep Pryce's curse under wraps. In addition, they were able to have the Power Transfer Rings made to suppress the curse even further.

Name: Bennu

Species: Phoenix

Nationality: Egyptian

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Power: Light Energy Generation

Bio: Born a Phoenix, Bennu is currenntly on her third cycle of ressurection and rebirth. She has one every 500 years, which is her natural life span down to the day. However, something went wrong this time. During her rebirth, she was interupted by a hapless human and accidently incinerated him along her former body. She has taken a more human form to atone for this, though she does not know it, as each ressurection causes her to lose her memory. Also due to the interuption and form change, her rebirth took longer than usual, exposing her to the flames of creation and the light of the sun longer than necessary, resulting in her gaining more power, but less control. As she grew up in this state, she was guided by her subconcious memories, and sought to bring hope to world. As she did this, she found Pryce and his family, and offered to help them. With Pryce's abilities, he could drain away Bennu's excess power, and she could provide him with as much energy as he needed to survive. Thus, the two helped stabilize each other, and became inseparable.

Gadgets: Both Pryce and Bennu wear magic items known as the Power Transfer Rings. These rings serve to drain Bennu's power and give it to Pryce, acting as power limiters for the both of them, and preventing them from losing control. They work based on proximity, so the closer the two are, the better the rings work.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:07 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Scenario, your characters are awesomeness. Approved.

DB, if you follow the character sheet, you'll be approved as well.

I forgot to add Personality to the CS.

i'll post my characters later today.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:50 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Re: Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Originally posted by The Big O
Standard rules apply:
~No god-moding. There will be no characters that are unbeatable.

~No flaming/bashing of others characters. This also means no bashing a player by the use of a character.

~Keep all OOC in the RP. Need I say more erm

Character Sheet:
Name:
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official):
Species:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power(s):
Bio (if applicable):

Every new character is only allowed only one (1) power. There will be no new character that is an expert in the use of their power. They are students and that means that they have things to learn.

All original characters should post their current powers only. This means that you should list only the powers that your characters are able to preform at the present time. No future abilities should be listed.

Only list gadgets if their absolutly necessary to your characters. No swords of death or guns of limitless ammo and stuff like that.

I'm a fan of realistic character development so this means that I don't want you guys to rush your characters. They should grow at a steady and realistic pace.

Lastly (doubtedly because I keep thinking of stuff), have fun. Now let me see those characters.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:59 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Maran Yuko

Species: Human

Nationality: African American, Caucasian

Power(s): Energy manipulation. Over the break he had a tech create him a handle of a metal sword in which he can flow his energy into, also a shield. These are called his astral sword and shield. He has been trying to figure out a way to do it without the metal sword/shield but so far has been unsuccessful.

Bio: June 23, 1995 was the date Maran was born in the small village of Venick. His mother was Jasmine Yuko, and his father was Alleen Yuko. Maran's father dissapeared deep in the forest while searching for a rare herb. Alleen was a doctor in the village. He was blessed with the special power of healing and was extremely smart. For 10 years Maran lived with his mother before she passed away from a rare disease. Maran was left to live in the orphanage with other orphans. Each orphan had a daily chore and Maran had to tend to the plants in the yard and mow the lawn. He noticed the sun seemed to shine really bright while he was working and when he watered the plants he noticed yellow and blue energy flows through them. Pretty soon, Maran noticed them with animals, and other people also. He didnt know what was going on, but he dared not tell anyone, scared as to what they might think. 3 more years passed and one day while watering more plants he started to focus on one. He stared at it looking at the energy flow through the stem into the wilt, and recycle itself. He reached out to touch it and before his hand reached the plant, the blue and yellow energy started to come towards him, flowing through his hand and into his body. Maran could feel energy in his body. He felt more alive and his stamina felt almost infinite. Maran looked around and made sure nobody was watching, but he didnt see the orphanage "snitch" in the corner( laughing out loud ). Maran thought maybe he could release this energy somehow, so with his right hand he held it outwards and without control he fired a beam of blue energy. Maran was shocked and surprised, but he was also kind of excited. The "snitch" ran and told the caretakers. Immediately the caretakers came outside and asked Maran for a demonstration of what he just did. Maran, thinking he was going to be praised, tried it again. The caretakers gasped and immediately thought the boy was diseased and alienate him. Maran, now on his own didnt know what to do until he met his mentor, Herum. Herum was an elder who loved helping children with problems, and of course Maran explained to Herum. Herum didnt seem the least bit shocked. He instructed Maran to follow him into a clearing in the woods where they could be alone. Herum started absorbing energies from trees, grass and other living things. He started letting out different attacks and techniques in rapid succesion making Maran speechless. From there on Maran stayed and studied under Herum for 2 years. Herum eventually died of old age. He left Maran a shoebox filled with things he wanted to give him after he passed. Theres was techniques he had yet to learn and also a note saying to check under his bed. Maran checked under his bed to find a suit that was all black. He was confused until he noticed the note that read: This suit will control your energy so you can conduct and manipulate it more easily. It used to belong to me until I learned to naturally control my energy flows, but you should be able be able to fit it. Maran smiled and also found a pamphlet. The pamphlet read Hero High on the front. Maran opened it up to see a ticket fall out to the location of Hero High. He instantly knew what Herum wanted him to do after seeing the ticket and reading the pamphlet. Go to Hero High. Maran said goodbye to Venick forever as there was nothing left for him there, and headed to Hero High. Hopefully this place can change his life for the better. This is his second semester and he is ready to meet more people and tap into his powers even further.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 09:46 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

(please log in to view the image)

Name: James
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): teacher/hero
Species: mutant
Nationality: Canadian
Appearance: pictured
Power(s): cryokenisis, pyrokenisis
gagdet/weapons: has a bionic right arm, with a few built in gagdets
skills: proficient in many weapons, expert martial artist and in stealth, can fly
Bio (if applicable):
born in Canada in 1980 into an already wealthy but controversial family. He grew up with his family until 10 years old, the year he discovered his powers, a ninjutsu school, and the year his entire family (except him and his twin sister) were killed. Him and his sister were presumed dead, but instead were trying to survive on the streets. The two children caught the attention of an old man, who they thought was a pedophile or something so they tried to fend him off, James used his limited ice powers against the old man, who was not surprised, as it was the middle of the winter (in Canada) and James wore little more than a long sleeve shirt and pants (while his sister had two layer a coat, a hat, pants and gloves). The man properly introduced himself as a teacher of a school over in Japan that taught gifted people how to uses their powers for combat and such. It was run by what remained of the Iga ninja clan. James very much excelled becoming a star pupil, however he never gave up wanting revenge for his family. While his sister didn’t excel at actual martial arts her powers (very much the same to magma’s) manifested faster and initially seemed stronger. James started to develop a split personality, one driven completely by hate, anger and thirst for revenge, and the normal one who also wanted revenge, but wasn’t consumed by it like his alter ego. Years past and James eventually left the school to figure himself out, and although he spent 8 ½ years in Japan he never adopted any customs.

He started off by hunting down the ones responsible for his families murder. He found out it was a mob hit and that most of his family’s money was also taken by the mob. He planned out his revenge and upon exacting it he learned the truth of his mother and father, they were cold blooded killers, assassins who worked for the mob, governments, private investors etc. and they knew way to much, so they were killed. So after killing the mobster James worked on getting the family money back, by the time that succeeded he was 20. He started doing mercenary/hitman/bodyguard/ work, he lucked out early on and scored a very difficult and high profile job, which he pulled off without a scratch on his. That worked to get him a lot of money and very high-paying jobs. He was sent to a school not unlike the Xavier Institute to find, kidnap and kill two kids named Jacop and Ben, who had some problems with the mafia. After joining the team that the school had and developing some rivalry with a particular magical member he waited for a few months, as he had too much of a conscious to finish the job. He eventually did kidnap the two (who were team-members) but so he could draw the mobsters out that wanted the kids. It worked, but the party was crashed by his very pissed off team who thought he was actually going to kill the kids. After explaining the plan they still didn’t trust James (except Ben and Jacop) but helped him finish the mobsters off. He then joined the team as the controversial (but respected) 2nd in command. It was at this time his earth and air powers started to manifest, and the alter-ego was starting to get more control. After mentally battling the alter ego James thought it was gone, but was just dispelled from his body and into a duplicate body somewhere not too far off. After saving the city and school a few times with the team James still hadn’t gained an overly great rep as he kept doing things that were very controversial with the team. He once brought in old friends from his school to test the team and the schools security, this did not bode well with the team-mates who he found took it way too seriously that he didn’t tell them.

A while later the alter-ego James came back for blood and proved much stronger than James and the team, especially since he had mastery of all elements and could also made vortexs to empty space (void element in ninja beliefs). There was quite a battle between James and evil-James. After losing his arm and leg very painfully to a vortex James was able to create one vortex to suck in the doppelganger James and kill him for good. For some reason unknown to James, he has never been able to use his earth, void and air powers again. A few years, and big bad events later James left the team and his teaching job at the school to become a hero for hire, as he got tired of being hated so much and defined for his biggest mistakes. He later came back after re-establishing himself as a business man, in this case taking down a lot of bad things, including a large part of sex slave rings, he usually takes the money from these organizations after eliminating them, the money usually either goes to funding himself or some charity as he has a lot of money already. James was little interested in the team at this point, more focussing on just protecting and teaching what students were there, he felt the team was insufficient as they seem to always get the school blown up or kid's kidnapped, he was even more dumbfound to find that they had released Harkin to teach the students, harkin a full blown pyschopath who he had known very well and blamed for many bad things. He always rejected the guilt he had for making her the way she was though, however he did warm up to her and came to accept the responsibility that she was twisted because she worked with him, because he accidentally brought her here in the first place, and almost killed her to send her back. After a while at the school Harkin made a schocking discovery, that her daughter was not dead and was a student Sam, and she told James that it was really his kid and aafter the initial shock decided to try and be a good father.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 12:57 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by (>^^)>
done
Name: Weston Isaac
Sex: male
Alignment: go0d, mostly
Weight: around 175 pounds
Height: 5foot 11inches
Martial Status: single
Occupations: musician and student at hero high
Orientation: up is north, south is left
Species (Type) : mutant?
Powers: Enhanced synesthesia
Kinetic Lightning (Ando from heroes minus supercharging)
Fighting Styles: heavily uses powers, calm while fighting, defensive while waiting for perfect striking moments, then switches to extreme offensive
Gadgets/weapons: has a bass guitar, usually strapped to back, and uses small amps on belt to emit sound while fighting, drumsticks and numerous instruments
Favorite food: oh, buddy
Hobby: playing music, reading, video games, chess and go, and smoking pot
Race: white
Relatives: none that matter
Personality: brilliant, but lazy. Mindful, but unfocused. Smokes pot, but no cigarettes. Takes a lot to lose his anger, or really show a change in emotion unless good. Patient and takes a lot to stress him out. Very virtuosic
Story: grew up in a small city, which was known for it’s terrible crime rates and drug activity (south Oshawa to anyone who knows that place). He started playing music at a young age and learned quickly. He was always a good kid growing up and did good in elementary school. But high school rolled around and with that came a lot of changes. For one as a kid he was easily excited/angered and hyper, now he is exactly the opposite. His personal philosophies changed greatly to atheistic and scientific ones. He started doing poorly with grades and started smoking marijuana. But most importantly he realised he could see music one day, and over time it became more prominent, especially when high. And one day while playing guitar while trying to calm down he struck down hard and he saw the sound create a shock wave that destroyed a dresser and bookshelf. He ran from home later that night, he was 16. he spent the next year playing on streets and such for change, although he made quite a lot of change. He came across the hero high a year ago and tried to join, which he did, and within the past few months discovered his second red lightning ability.
Allies: hopefully everyone in the school, but Vixen in perticular
Enemies: he’s not gonna lie, he has made some.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 01:15 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

if you follow the CS, EH, you'll be approved.

i think i'll wait to open the RP thread until Friday so everyone can register thier characters.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:39 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Donny

Nationality: East Asian

Power(s): -Mimicry

-Manipulation of his own energy

- Teleportation

- Merge

- Psionic abilities/weapons

-Kinetic Absorption

Bio (if applicable)big grinonny's real name is unknown as he was an orphan throughout his life given the name of a past child who was very ill tempered and highly intelligent for his age. However, Donny was born with a special capabilities that only outcasted him from the rest of the humans that surrounded him his whole childhood. As a child, he was raised by no one and took care of himself trying not to depend on others as basic instinct. It did not come from his own mind but how he felt and his mind's rapid maturity throughout his childhood in the wrong path through the immoral idea a young inexperienced mind can possess. There came a point where he began to associate himself with older thugs.....but not any hoodlums but crime organizations. Donny ran away from the orphanage he once lived in and soon became one of the highest ranks of the entire mafia where he was successful in his mischief s. But around the age of 14, Donny out smarted and manipulated every one of the bosses who got in his way. It seems he has discovered many abilities and powers throughout his experience and used them as secret and lethal weapons. He felt unstoppable and knew that he would be fit as leader. However, he had many of the members executed as he knew they would not be fit for the new organization he will soon rebuild. It was all going to be built underground. And through the world will the society be in his hands. He has already taken over politics in several states and a few other countries but the fearful part was how gullible the public is. Donny has created a huge HQ of mass destruction, crime, and tyranny upon his own hand starting out as a Crime lord to a world class criminal and still being the innocent acting man he is in Real life to hide that identity.

Name: Ricardo

Nationality: American?

Power(s): Telepathy, Astral projection, infinite mind/knowledge, Telekenisis, Empathy, ESP, Superhuman tracking, Mind control, pyrokenesis, and Cyrokenesis.

Bio (if applicable):Ricardo led a normal life without any problem. He was actually born with a special gift with no known cause. His advanced IQ rate, adaptation, and ability to form extended answers to difficult problems led to speculation and sensation about the child. But there was much more to the being that the public would never imagine. Ricardo was born with telepathy and psionics alone with plenty of potent abilities that can be perfected through training and proper teaching. He never took school so seriously but tends to do his work normally. When he can and when he can't. He is however, a popular guy at school, known for getting all the girls (Mind control).

He currently works along with high governors who admire his ideas and seek his approval along with his acumen on predictions according to certain decisions that are thought up and how Ricardo can give crucial information upon the readings he has made within the minds of criminal tacticians. One of these major problems surrounded the world class criminal Donny...A telepath/psychic just like him

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:48 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ricardo's balance score/stats of each essence of Mentality-based abilities. (10 meaning "mastered" as for 0 being "Below recognition")

Telepathy - 7.5
Empathy- 5
Telekenisis - 5
Astral dimensions - 0
Superhuman tracking - 5
ESP - 4
Mind Control - 4
PyroKenisis - 1
Cyrokenisis - 0.5

And I meant to make Ricardo a prodigy in telepathy. This being my intention.

I shall also be removing Merge, and Ki absorption/manipulation from Donny's character sheet, only leaving him with

- Mimicry
- Teleportation
- Psionic abilities/weapons/Telepathy/ESP

If there are any other imbalances here that you feel are unfair, feel free to speak up for stats.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 04:52 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

im sorry i haven't responded to you, Mod. is the sword and shield really necessary? other than that, you're approved.

my CS for Ben is kinda long so there will be more than one post for it:

Name: Benjamin Mason
Species: Human Witch
Nationality: African American/Native American
Appearance: Dark russet colored skin; Hazel eyes; Straight, jet-black hair; Athletic build; 5’9”; 170lbs
Personality: Well mannered; Friendly; Serious; Outspoken; Blunt; A bit of a mean streak
Powers: Vast magical strength and skill that garners:
Superhuman strength (only achieved through casting a spell)
Flying
Absorbing life from others
Teleportation
Enhanced durability
Healing himself and others at will
Clairvoyance (even when person/object is theoretically protected/shielded)
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Force fields
Invisibility
Pyrokinesis
Electrokinesis
Precognition
Portal creation
Chlorokinesis
Sees spirits and demons
Magical energy arrows (breaks mystical, psychic and physical bonds)
Communicates with animals
Causes vision quests
Illusions
Able to perform powerful spells, rituals and transmogrifications

After his time spent training in another dimension, Benjamin returned to find that he is so powerful that his very thoughts and feelings affect the world. Benjamin also comments that he now absorbs power from the things around him, one time unwillingly draining some of Katt’s life-force. Because of his sheer amount of power, Benjamin has a higher level of durability than most. He can be thrown through reinforced walls and fall from great heights while sustaining only minor damage. However, any form of attack is capable of causing harm to Ben if he is not able to protect himself against it. While exceedingly powerful, Benjamin can still become exhausted and drained of energy from performing powerful spells and rituals.

* Telekinesis, Telepathy, Invisibility, Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Chlorokinesis and Illusions are magically induced by the casting of specific spells and are temporary. Because of this fact, Ben can only use them in their most basic of forms. If Benjamin was to somehow lose his magic, he would lose his powers as well.

Miscellaneous: Benjamin hasn't been trained in any classical fighting styles, relying heavily on his powers. He is an above average street fighter. He has also been trained at a very young age how to use a tomahawk and bow, rarely missing his mark. He now carries around a small pouch, containing a pocket dimension that holds all of his potions, ingredients and spell books along with a small dagger. Because of his upbringing as a Native American, he respects and is highly in tune with nature.

Bio: The only child of an African American mother and a Native American father, Benjamin Mason was fiercely protected by his parents and has inherited that trait to be fiercely protective of his family and close friends.

When Benjamin’s mother, Jordan Mason, was 4 years of age, both of her parents died, causing her and all of her brothers and sisters to have to stay with their mother's only sister, whom they didn't even know. It was there that her aunt physically abused her and she was constantly sexually abused by her eldest brother who had become insane with grief at the death of his parents. This caused her to grow up to be a very closed off young woman. She kept all people a stone's throw away and built a wall around her heart to keep more pain from coming in.

When she was 18 years old, Jordan had met the man of her dreams. He treated her with the utmost respect. He was financially stable, working at a car factory, he went to church every Sunday and he gave her anything she asked for. She fell in love with him instantly, but later found out that he had a wife and a 1-year-old daughter. This only made the barrier around her heart thicker. Jordan gave up on love.

Benjamin's father's, Morning Star, life wasn't any better. When he was 11 years old, he lost his mother in a war between his Apache tribe and a Blackfoot tribe that was trying to take over their land. Morning Star's father, who was the Chief and Shaman of the tribe, became depressed with grief causing the war to be lost for his people. With his tribe having to becoming nomads, he began to ignore Morning star and Grey wolf, Morning star’s older brother and shrug his duties as the Chief. He had begun to delve deeper in shamanism, trying to find a magical way to revive his slain wife. A ritual was soon discovered that would resurrect his wife, but it called for a human sacrifice.

Losing his grip on reality, Morning Star's father planned to sacrifice his oldest son, Gray wolf. He told the 15 year old boy that his destiny was to become the link between the human world and the Spirit world and that the ritual to do so had to be preformed with a willing soul. Keeping the truth from the boy, Morning Star's father began the ritual by putting Gray wolf in a trance like state and invoking the Great Spirits of Life and Death. He was stunned when they physically appeared. They stopped the ritual, stating that it was a disgrace and abomination to sacrifice a human life. As punishment, the Chief's own life was to be taken by the Spirits, only to be spared by Morning Star's plea for his father’s shaman powers to be taken away instead. The Great Spirits obliged and left his father powerless. As they were leaving, they told Morning Star and Gray wolf that they were to take their father's place as Shamans.

Because of their father's misdeeds, the tribe exiled the Chief and his sons because it went against everything they believed in to sacrifice a human life. This caused Morning Star to sever his ties with his father and shy away from his destiny as a Shaman. He vowed that he would live a normal life. Gray wolf, on the other hand, quickly took to Shamanism. He learned very quickly the basics and was well on his way to becoming a more adept Shaman than what his father used to be. Because of this, he and Morning Star's relationship became strained and eventually dissolved over time. Shortly after that, their father died. This cemented Gray wolf’s role as the current Shaman.

When Benjamin's parents met for the first time, it was love at first sight. Jordan described it as an overwhelming pull to Morning Star as he described it as finding his other half. They didn't know why they felt the way they did until the Great Spirit of Life reappeared to Morning Star. It told him that he and Jordan were to become the parents of a very powerful child. The child would be the link between the world of Spirits and the world of humans.

He told the spirit that he didn't want his child to have anything to do with magic and that he couldn't teach him anything because he never learned shamanism for himself. The spirit then informed Morning Star that just because he wasn't taught anything didn't mean that he lacked power. It also said that if he wanted to keep his future child safe he would have to learn and took Morning Star under his wing. He kept his training a secret from Jordan out of fear that she would leave him if she found out about it.

When he and Jordan married, they found out that Jordan couldn't have children due to the abuse she suffered as a child. The couple was devastated and that caused Morning Star to quit his training as a shaman. It took three years for Jordan to finally get pregnant and have a beautiful baby boy they named Benjamin. Having no intentions to teach magic to his son, Morning Star was shocked when Ben developed what appeared to be energy manipulation powers on his own.

Both of his parents frantically searched for answers as to what the source of his powers was but steadily came up short. A few years later, Jordan stumbled across her family history and found out that her ancestors were burned at the stake and hung for practicing witchcraft. When she told her husband, Morning Star guiltily revealed his heritage and that he had no intentions in letting his son learn magic. They both agreed that the best thing for Ben was to not tell him until they thought he could handle it. When Ben turned 7 years old, he started asking why he had powers and what he was. All his parents ever told him was that he was something special and that when the time came, they would explain it all to him.

As an adolescent, Benjamin became more familiar and adept with his abilities but felt completely alone. He had no idea that there were other people in the world with special powers, because his father had cast a spell on him that made him forget all things dealing with super humans and the supernatural a few moments after he saw them. An unknown and undetectable force mysteriously reversed the spell when he turned 14. Unwilling to lie to him anymore, his mother decided that he should go to a school named Hero High when he began to ask questions again. Still feeling that Benjamin wasn’t ready to know the truth yet, they kept the truth about his powers a secret.

While there, the teachers were surprised and amazed at the level of control he had over his abilities and often said that they had never met anyone so young who had that much control. Because of his personality, he quickly became well liked by many of his classmates including Simon Raynard, who quickly became his best friend. He got the position of Editor-in-Chief for the school newspaper when he was in the eleventh grade and always got to interview the resident heroes: Janet, Lance, Tech, Jordan, Tori and the rest.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 06:01 AM
The Big O
The Original O

(BIO CONTINUED....)

In his senior year at Hero High, Benjamin was following the heroes, who were called to service because a band of mutated criminals, named the Wolf Pack, were rampaging in the downtown area. When he arrived at the scene, the area was a warzone. The police were evacuating civilians and had the area blocked off with tanks and SWAT trucks, who sat idle because there was nothing they could do. Benjamin bypassed the blockade easily, however, and made his way to ground zero.

He was taught by his father to always honor life but to protect the innocent and weaker at all times and by any means necessary. So when he saw an elderly woman being attacked by one of the Wolf Pack members, he killed him with what appeared to be a ring of light that disintegrated the man. Reigning in his feelings of guilt, disgust and general shock of ending someone’s life, he helped the woman get to safety only to see a little boy being chased by two Wolf Pack members. He killed them, saving the little boy but was ambushed by a group of the villains. He held his own but was fighting a losing battle until Janet came to his rescue. She read his mind to find out what he was doing there and told him to get the boy and himself to safety. Ben took the boy to an overturned car and told him to just stay quiet.

He took out several more members just before Tori let out an ear-splitting scream that abruptly ended the battle and allowed the leader, Dr. Wolfe, to be caught. Ben scooped up the little boy and went over to his schoolmates. He was then yelled at for his coming there and putting himself in danger but was also condoned for the action he took and was promoted to hero status.

The next few months were hectic for Benjamin. He became the guardian of the little boy, Andy, after finding out that his parents were killed by the Wolf Pack; he found out that Andy had extremely painful and incapacitating visions of the future; and he found out about his heritage and destiny from the uncle he never knew he had. Gray wolf told Benjamin everything; ranging from his and Morning Star's father, the Great Spirits, shamans, magic, how he knew where to find Ben and that he had to learn how to use his powers before he lost them forever. Ben, thinking the man was an enemy, attacked him only to be defeated. The man then disappeared and Benjamin didn't see him for a long time after that.

When he asked his parents if any of it was true, they validated Gray wolf’s story adding on the fact that he was the link to the world of Spirits and the world humans. When his father told him that he would need to be trained in the use of his powers, Ben said nothing and left. When he returned to the school and told the other heroes what he really was, Lance told Ben he would train him if he wanted it but Ben said that he didn't want any training.

A few weeks later, Andy had a vision that Earth was going to be attacked by aliens who wanted to purge the universe of all super humans. Simon, who had become the Guardian of another dimension called the Shadow lands, heard about the young seer's vision and took the majority of Hero High to his dimension, leaving the school vastly under populated and unprotected. When the aliens arrived, the school suffered a devastating attack and was completely obliterated having the remaining students, faculty and heroes relocated to a scaled down version of the first school.

When Hero High was finally rebuilt a few months later, Benjamin’s powers surprisingly and exponentially increased. He also gained new abilities that stemmed from both his mother’s heritage of witchcraft and his father’s heritage of shamanism. While learning to get them under control with the help of his father, his mother contracted an ancient virus that was long thought to be extinct, and died. Devastated, he left Hero High in search of answers. He returned almost a year later empty handed. He decided to continue his training in magicks to work through the grief of losing his mother. But because of his father's delayed training, he and Morning Star finished their training together.

While on a vision quest, Benjamin came in contact with the strange man he now knew to be his uncle. Gray wolf told Ben that he was keeping a close eye on him and knew that his training was done. He then said that he wanted to test Ben and kept attacking him until a mystical fight ensued. Every attack Ben tried was either reversed or canceled out by his uncle and he was badly beaten. Gray wolf left by saying that he would have to take more extreme measures to get Ben to reach his full potential. As he came out of the vision quest, his father was laying dead at his feet with a note that said,

"Maybe this will motivate you..."

A few days later, Andy came to Ben and told him that he had a vision where a man surrounded by a pack of gray wolves was standing over all of the people that Ben cared about with blood dripping off of his hands. That was when he realized what happened to his mother. Gray wolf cursed her with an illness in hopes that he would try to use magic to save her. He went to his teammate, and fellow magic-wielder, Lance to learn more about magic.

It was while under Lance’s tutelage that he realized just how powerful he was meant to be. Spirits bowed to him and demons feared him. He could wield near limitless amounts of magicks that allowed him to perform various feats. His first feat using this knowledge was summoning his parents’ spirits. They revealed to him his true purpose as the bridge between the Spirit world and the human world. It was because of this that he decided to leave the school.

While on a walkabout, he came across a demon, which possessed the body of a young girl in a small Native American town in Arizona. The people were being terrorized and devoured by the demon and no one was able to do anything about it. By what Benjamin assumed was a slim chance of fate, he and the creature crossed paths. The beast quickly recognized Benjamin as the Link between worlds and attacked him. That was the first of several battles Benjamin would be involved in as the Link. It was a close battle but he prevailed over the demon by the assistance of the possessed girl. She used her own life force to distract the demon long enough for Ben to deliver the final strike with a magic arrow, separating the demon from its host and sending it back to the Spirit world.

Upon his return to the school, he met the feral Katt. She was every bit as fierce, brave and fiery-tempered as she was seductive, protective and assertive. They fell for each other almost instantly. Even when it was revealed that she shared a past with the villain Herakal- whom later returned to seek vengeance upon her and Ben- their relationship flourished. They were soon married and adopted Andy, officially becoming a family.

Some time after that a team of students were being constructed to carry out various missions and gain experience at precisely the same time a hand full of students were being mysteriously murdered. No one knew anything and even the seers of the school, including Andy, were unable to have visions of the culprit. The school came under fire from the government and a lot of the students began to leave in fear of their lives. After a strange dream, Ben summoned a group of unknown creatures that told him the heroes were in for the fight of their lives and that each and every one of them needed to become much more powerful than they originally were. Unable to help non-magical beings, the creatures offered to train Lance, Harkin and Ben. Only Ben accepted and in turn vanished from the school for six months.

During Ben’s training, Isaac was revealed to be the cause of the murdered students. Formerly a student and hero before disappearing, he returned more powerful than the entire team. No one was able to fight against him and his newly acquired magicks. He kidnapped Lucian of Strike Force for his own nefarious plot and constantly attacked the school with clones of himself that were made out of the bodies of the deceased students. Strike Force and the heroes tracked Isaac and his team to Russia and made their way to him. When the two teams met face-to-face, Strike Force and the heroes were beaten badly. It was only by the intercession of a powered up Lance that everyone, including a rescued but altered Lucian, was able to leave Russia alive.

Back at the school, another clone attacked and devastated the remaining team. No one was able to defeat even the clones of Isaac. After the clone left, things became quiet for a while. A few months later, the government had decided to leave the school alone after some of the heroes helped them quail an attempted governmental coup. Shortly after that, another Isaac clone attacked. It summoned a large offensive, which the school was losing against. At that moment, Ben had returned more powerful than what he originally was and defeated the clone single-handedly with just one spell. They no longer heard from Isaac after that and the school year finished with only small and containable occurrences after that.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 06:02 AM
MadMel
Heh

Name: Andrew James Brok
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Teacher
Species: Genetically modified Elemental
Nationality: Russian/American
Appearance: Can't find.
Power(s): Andrew is a unique elemental. All elementals can only control and absorb one element.
But Andrew was genetically bred to be the most powerful of his race, and as such the rules don't apply to him.
-Like all elementals, Andrew is far stronger and faster than any human, capable of lifting 15 metric tons and capable of flying at near the speed of sound.
-Normal elementals have control of only one element. Andrew can absorb any element thats thrown at him, and convert them to energy.
-However, Andrew can only output this energy as electricity. Because of his unique energy manipulation powers, this can have different effects depending on what colour his electricity is.
-blue lightning is Andrew basic form of attack. He can cause phenominal ammounts of damage in a very short time.
-black lightning is harder to control, but it allows Andrew to manipulate the energy of other beings. He can drain them of energy (and life, in rare cases), and even temporarily lock down someone else powers so they can't use them.
-Andrew is capable of detecting energy. He uses this often to locate fellow teachers and troublesome students. He can even sense someones mood and the general atmosphere of the location around an individual. The closer someone is it Andrew emotionally, the easier it is for him to sense their 'energy signature'.
-He can also fly, and teleport short distances (can teleport long distances as long he has focusing on someone's energy signature.)
-Like all elementals, Andrew has a natural fighting instict. He can study and master different fighting styles in a very short time. This is the defining quality tha made him combat teacher at Hero High.
-Can heal quickly by absorbing energy from a nearby source.
-Can completely cover himself with blue/black lightning (a trait all elementals share - their ability to 'armor' themselves with their specific element.)
-Can survive without necessities like food, water and sleep, as long as there is some kind of energy he can use as a substitue.
Bio (if applicable): Andrew was the result of a freak experiment by the Elemental Mafia to create the 'perfect' elemental - one who could control all elements. Using the DNA of 5 different male elementals on another elemental fetus, Terry Broad - the kidnapped Scientist, believed that he was successful. However, Andrew's birth proved them all wrong. While it was immediately apparent from the moment of his explosive birth (an explopsion which killed the mother and all six fathers), it proved that in later years, Andrew could only output his enormous power through electricity. However, given his advanced speed, strength and the ability to absorb any element made Andrew a partial success. He was still the most powerful of his race, even as a child, but he was not 'perfect'. Because of this, Andrew's only living relative, his uncle, Inferno, heir to the Mafia's throne, decided that Andrew must die.
Several attempts were made on Andrew's life during his childhood. None of which were successful. The closest the mafia got to actually killing Andrew was when he lived in russia ans was attending high school there. He had a girlfriend, Jane, an American exchange student who was also hiding a super power from the world. It was during this time of peace that the Mafia attacked again, reducing the russian school to rubble. Andrew survived, but he beleived Jane was dead, like everyone else there. The trauma would come to haunt him forever. Eventually, Terry, who had taken it upon himself to adopt Andrew as his own son, forced Andrew to attend Hero High in America - For his safety. This was the best thing that could have happened to Andrew. Only a few weeks after he enrolled, Jane, who had miraculously survived, due to her speed, had turned up at the school looking for him. At first their relationship was strained, but they quickly got back on track, and right before graduating from Hero High, Andrew proposed to her. Many tragedies struck the school in their years there, but none were as great as at the end of their final year. It was then that the nameless tragedy struck the world. The alien invasion begun, and Hero High was called on to save the world. Hundreds died in the strugge, including Terry. It was after this horrible even that the world saw peace again. Andrew and Jane got married and applied for teaching posts at the new Hero High. Andrew still teaches there, despite the incident involving Isaac. He, along with other teachers around the world, are carefully watching the movements of the goverment, and a mysterious organisation, rumered to be behind the killings of superhumans across the country.

Name: Jane Brok
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Teacher
((for my sanity's sake - imagine the above pic is that of a woman))
Power(s): Extreme super speed, flight, perfect swordsman
Bio (if applicable):Read Andrew's Bio. for the begining.
After the incident with Issac, and Hero High became a worldwide project, Jane has been running all over the world, assisting the project and any way she can. While she doesn't fully trust the government, she believes that - for once - they are doing the right thing.

Name:Leon Astra
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Student
Appearance: broken image link. sad
Power(s): Shock-waves.
- Leon can project shockwaves from any part of his body. At first they were shapeless masses, but overtime he learned to control their shape for a variety of purposes. He can use them for attack and defence.
Bio (if applicable): Leon Was thrown out his home by his ignorant parents for being a mutant, and he immediately sought refuge within the walls of Hero High. He proved to be a prodigious student, his lack of experience being overshadowed by his raw power. The greatest proofs of this were the feats he performed during the 'Isaac incident', where he displayed incredible power. He made it to the final of the strikeforce tournament, placing him in strikeforce division S - the highest ranked group in the squad. He also held his own alongside his comrades during the fight against the army of ferals in Russia and later, against the elemental forces of Fort Blank, he fought Inferno alongside weston and Liam and lived, even single handedly saving Liam's life. Leon is currently attending his final year at Hero High, and plans to stay on at the school and teach rather than do 'hero work' when he graduates.

Name: Liam (no last name)
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Hero
Species: metahuman
Nationality: american, technically.
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2...by_Moluscum.jpg
((imagine white hair, no swords))
Power(s):
-Permanent Monkey-ish traits (mostly the tail) since birth.
-Enhanced senses.
-Superhuman strength, speed and durability.
-Extreme dexterity and agility, to the point where he can perform dodge-rolls in midair.
-Tail is stronger than other limbs combined.
-Very accurate.
Bio (if applicable):Orphaned at the age of 4 when he parents died in a car crash, Liam was raised in an orphanage on a private island until he was 13. During his time there he had been constantly abused and worked like a slave, due to his "freak" monkey-like traits. He escaped when a boat arrived on the island to deliver supplies from america. Liam stowed away on the boat and sought out a place in america where he could live in peace - finding hero high and staying there until the present day. Since graduating from Hero High Liam has registered as a super human with the UN. He now works as a Hero in new york, tracking a dangerous new threat the plagues the city.

Name: James 'Inferno' Brok
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Villain
Species: Fire elemental
Nationality: Russian
Appearance: http://fullbodytransplant.files.wor...human_torch.jpg
Power(s):
-Pyrokinesis
-Flight
-Teleportation
-Natural fighting skill
-Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes and durability.
Bio (if applicable):

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 08:47 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:42 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Harkin Deva (Dark Red Moon Goddess)
Species: I guess she could be considered an alien... Shes not from Earth...... caucasian
Nationality: not a citizen.... but she lives in America
Personality: She's sarcastic and kinda cold hearted. Really she cares for no one but herself and holds a grudge against everyone who attends or teaches at Hero High whether or not they were attending the school when she attacked.
Powers: She's a witch. She can cast spells and use the elements to her advantage. Her weakness is tears. For the six years she was in 'jail' she was wraped in 1000 tears from 100 people who lived in the city. Se can do simple magic tricks, along with pulling peoples wallets from thing air. With more more power she uses, the brighter the markings on her body glow.
Bio:
Then: If one was to ask of her, others would be reluctant to tell the story. It took 1 week to catch her, and months to clean up the city after she was caught. She has been dormant for 6 years, and is itching to be free again. She is now here to teach the students of Hero High what goes on in a villian's mind. It just might save he school of what is to come.
Now: She watched the students come and go. She was happy to see that they were finally able to go out and do the whole goody goody thing. She learned how to be a better mother for Sam, and how to control her anger. Shes also become more tolerant of students... But she still doesnt play nice with some of the teachers. She'd have to work on that.

Name: Vixen
Sex: f
Alignment: neutral
Weight: 114
Height: 5’8”
Species (Type) : human
Nationality: American caucasian
Powers: Seeing things that are to come later in life, but only the bad events. She doesn’t know what time of day or when it will happen, they are even out of order sometimes, but its nothing but bad things. It can be spilling coffee on a new skirt, or her friend in class getting shot on their way out to their car. She can also cause bad luck for others. She marks them with her Black Cat, and then something terrible happens. Like your cr explodes or a branch falls from a tree and cracks your skull open.
Fighting Styles: mainly hand to hand. Bad things can happen to people around her if she wants them to. It’s kinda like a curse that she can put on people.
Favorite food: A nice and juicy Black Plumb
Hobby: Fortune telling: tarot, palm, astrology, numerology, tea leaves, ect…
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): She’s never really cheerful. She’s only happy in the morning before she gets that little vision of bad luck which seems to follow her. Other then that tiny perk of happiness, she’s pretty gloomy. She’s very quiet and doesn’t like to be touched much. But she’s a hopeless romantic. She melts in Westons arms when he looks at her with his green eyes.
Story: Vixen’s ‘power’ didn’t come to her until she was 16. She got a new car that day and had a vision of it getting scratched as she was backing out of the driveway. Well that’s never happened to her before so she thought nothing of it… But when she was backing out, a branch of a fallen tree ruined the paint job. And to top it all off, she ran over her neighbor’s new cat while pulling in to the driveway. The cat was black, which probably explains her constant state of bad luck. Her parents sent her into foster care soon after. Her grandmother died at a family reunion that she was attending, and her older sister wont speak to her for ruining her wedding. The wedding was a long story, and something she really doesn’t like talking about. Her past was just a big mess after her 16th birthday. But hopefully things will start to look up for her… Well that’s what she hopes anyways.
Allies: Weston
Enemies: none known yet

She has changed from the goody goody blond girl to a stoner ***** who hangs out with Weston.

Appearances were previously posted.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:10 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

heres weston, james i did follow the sheet i just added in a couple things
Name: Weston Isaac
Sex: male
Weight: around 175 pounds
Height: 5foot 11inches
Species: mutant
Powers: Enhanced synesthesia
Kinetic Lightning (Ando from heroes minus supercharging)
Race: white
Nationality: canadian
Personality: brilliant, but lazy. Mindful, but unfocused. Smokes pot, but no cigarettes. Takes a lot to lose his anger, or really show a change in emotion unless good. Patient and takes a lot to stress him out. Very virtuosic
Story: grew up in a small city, which was known for it’s terrible crime rates and drug activity (south Oshawa to anyone who knows that place). He started playing music at a young age and learned quickly. He was always a good kid growing up and did well in elementary school. But high school rolled around and with that came a lot of changes. For one as a kid he was easily excited/angered and hyper, now he is exactly the opposite. His personal philosophies changed greatly to atheistic and scientific ones. He started doing poorly with grades and started smoking marijuana. But most importantly he realized he could see music one day, and over time it became more prominent, especially when high. And one day while playing guitar while trying to calm down he struck down hard and he saw the sound create a shock wave that destroyed a dresser and bookshelf. He ran from home later that night, he was 16. he spent the next year playing on streets and such for change, although he made quite a lot of change. He came across the hero high a year ago and tried to join, which he did, and within the past few months discovered his second red lightning ability. He spent most of last year in a room with vixen, attended what classes he needed to, and spent the summer doing pretty much the same, except the classes.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 04:07 PM