KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs She Hulk

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She Hulk wins. 19 57.58%
Wolverine wins. 11 33.33%
Draw. 3 9.09%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs She Hulk
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

Wolverine vs She Hulk

Logan has had good showings against Namor, Grey Hulk and Thing. Can he get enough wins against Lady Hulk to be a clear winner?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:04 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

She-Hulk for the win.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:16 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'd go with wolverine myself...

imagine.. her clothes aren't indestructible like she is...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:34 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

She-Hulk SHOULD win. But knowing how the writers love to overpower Wolverine, he'd probably win.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:03 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

She-Hulk 10/10.

She pwned Clonos afterall.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:05 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by boriquaking55
She-Hulk 10/10.

She pwned Clonos afterall.

so did squirl girl lol

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:34 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

she hulk should win
shouldent she?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:56 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

She Hulk. She knows more stuff then Wolvie knows. She can punch the comic book page, something wolvie cant.

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:26 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

That shouldn't be taken too seriously. And she loses that ability for a forum fight anyway.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:32 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

She-Hulk 7-8/10

She-Hulk isn't as durable as guys like Thing or Colossus and she doesn't have the willpower to keep going after major injuries like Ben and Peter either erm

She is however stronger, but thats the only advantage she has over either Ben or Peter. Everything else, she falls behind them in

Considering, Logan gives Ben trouble, I would say Jen isn't going to do nearly as well as some may assume in this fight

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:55 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Uhm, Jen is a very skilled fighter. Good enough to hang with both of them. I don't think she can win, though.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:57 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

huh....never once thought of this fight.....and I don't think marvel ever did either lol. (probably because they didn't want big bad wolvie getting beat up by a girl.stick out tongue) BUT it IS a good matchup. IF wolverine can get in close with his claws, he might be able to pull it off. But otherwise, I think She Hulk overpowers him.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:15 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

She-Hulk would win 8/10. Although Wolverine would certainly job here.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:21 AM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
huh....never once thought of this fight.....and I don't think marvel ever did either lol. (probably because they didn't want big bad wolvie getting beat up by a girl.stick out tongue) BUT it IS a good matchup. IF wolverine can get in close with his claws, he might be able to pull it off. But otherwise, I think She Hulk overpowers him.

Thanks. cool I thought it could be a good matchup. I'd like to see it in a comic.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:55 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

No prob....I just never even thought of it....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:14 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Dinalfos
Uhm, Jen is a very skilled fighter. Good enough to hang with both of them. I don't think she can win, though.

Nope no

Ben's Skills >>>> Jen's Skills

Pitor's Skills >> Jen's Skills

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:48 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Shulkie should take this.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:28 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Grimm22
Nope no

Ben's Skills >>>> Jen's Skills

Pitor's Skills >> Jen's Skills
Refresh my memory. Which one of the three was apparently trained by both Captain America (who people on KMC regard as the god of all things fighting skills) and Gamora?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:34 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I use to have a book where Thing and She Hulk fought and she held her own against him driving into the street but Thing did win

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:42 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Refresh my memory. Which one of the three was apparently trained by both Captain America (who people on KMC regard as the god of all things fighting skills) and Gamora?
And defeated Champion?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:44 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote