KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Flood of Conspiracy Theories

Flood of Conspiracy Theories
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Flood of Conspiracy Theories

I was watching Zeitgeist, and as with all good documentaries you feel fully cheated afterwards, but it got me thinking. Maybe there are things fishy all around us. But do the millions of theories (a multitude of them certainly incorrect and pretty much ridiculous) give cover to possible real conspiracies? I mean, aren't people more ready to disregard a real conspiracy on the grounds that basically all they hear is nutjob shit 24/7? I suppose a real conspiracy would leave very hard evidence, but would the general public be interested in it, being exposed to all sorts of theories regarding the subject on a daily basis, that usually turn out to be made up shit?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 09:59 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
I was watching Zeitgeist, and as with all good documentaries you feel fully cheated afterwards, but it got me thinking. Maybe there are things fishy all around us. But do the millions of theories (a multitude of them certainly incorrect and pretty much ridiculous) give cover to possible real conspiracies? I mean, aren't people more ready to disregard a real conspiracy on the grounds that basically all they hear is nutjob shit 24/7? I suppose a real conspiracy would leave very hard evidence, but would the general public be interested in it, being exposed to all sorts of theories regarding the subject on a daily basis, that usually turn out to be made up shit?
General public, probably. People here, no.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 12:29 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

There are strong and weak conspiracies... The JFK conspiracy, for example, has held strong in the public eye. Depends on the individuals own personal partiality i suppose.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 12:31 AM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

the evidence that the CIA killed JFK is overwhelming.Even more so with 9/11 that they were behind that. Its things like the new world order where the a lot of the theorys start floating around because thats harder to prove.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 05:16 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Mr Parker
the evidence that the CIA killed JFK is overwhelming

Please list this overwhelming evidence in point form with sources. Thank you.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 06:24 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i do believe there are conspiracies out there but mostly it involves trying to cover up the past actions of public figures...the police closing ranks in relation to people dieing in custody or the army covering up suicides caused by bullying (deepcut)

i also believe alot of negligence by politicians, police and social services in relation to things like information on people being "lost" or deaths of vulnerable children etc

as for so called big conspiracies...the flaws in the theories are so overwhelming and the theorists latch onto such tiny, narrow aspects to prove their points that it becomes laughable that they still believe it

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 11:25 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

btw that would be great if we didnt start talking about 9/11 here on this thread,thats what the sept 11th thread is for,its been discussed to death.JFK yeah because sadly, nobody here cares about that ONE and its almost as important as 9/11.just because 9/11 is a lot more recent doesnt mean its much more important.so Mr Question,since you brought up JFK,mind mentioning something about it? please do,NOBODY here EVER wants to talk about it. mad anytime someone here ever makes a JFK thread,theres maybe 3 posts and it ALWAYS dissapears fast from sight. mad

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 27th, 2008 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 11:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

two conspiracy theorys for you matter of fact is the governments THEORY that oswald killed kennedy and that muslims were behind 9/11.THOSE are definetely conspiracy theorys with no hard evidence.Great to see your still advertising ron paul Bardock.He is the only candidate for the people instead of high people in high power of government.thats why he wont get elected.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 11:38 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

people discuss what they're interested in...cant exactly force people into discussing issues such as the JFK killing if they dont want to...besides its probably best if people with no knowlege or highly limited knowlege of a subject just stay clear of it

people have tried to bait me into posting in threads before by saying that if i dont disprove them on one subject then i haven't disproved them on another...bizarre logic but there you have it

i personally dont have much of an interest in the JFK issue or ones involving astrological and biblical stuff...the 2012 threads...etc

i post in the threads that interest me and ones that i have some practical knowledge in such as the 9/11 threads

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 11:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

The JFK conspiracies may hold water.......just not as-is as most people tell them.

One gunman shot and killed JFK. We know where the shooter was standing when it happened. It has been re-enacted to death using the exact same rifle, exact same distance/angle and human mediums. The internal richochets off bone account for every single wound. Not only has the government funded re-enactments to prove this, the discovery channel even put up their own money to re-stage it thusly showing one gunmen killed Kennedy just as recorded by history.

conspiracy theorists go on and on about second gunmen and grassy knolls and whatnot to no avail as it has already been proven empiricly over and over again that that was not the case.

If someone wants to argue that either Oswald was not the shooter or that he was acting on behalf of Castro or the CIA......I'm all ears. What makes me turn my head and walk away immediately are these idiots who try to reshape or deny what has already been proven empiricly again and again to fit their desired scenerios for a conspiracy theory.

"what if kennedy was shot by a second gunmen"........well, what if he was trampled to death by a herd of stampeding elephants? He wasn't. One gunmen, book depository, all bullets accounted for matching all wounds.........your job as a conspiracy nut starts from there. Was it a rogue elephant that pulled the trigger? who knows?......design a webpage around the premise.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 12:35 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

theres all kinds of details I can go into about this.remember I been looking into this ever since 93 LOL.but instead of getting into all that which just takes too much time to talk about,have you heard of the Ed Hoffman story? He is a deaf mute who was there that day.I have met him.I have been down to the november in dallas conventions quite a few times over the years.He was on his way to the dentist that day and while on his way there,he saw Kennedys mortorcade go by and he remembered reading about it in the papers that day that they were going to be driving by through that area that day where he was in so he got out of his car and made his way up behind the bridge behind the fences because he wanted to get a great view of the president.He was the only person there who had the view that he did which is why he is the only witness to have seen what he saw.

What he saw that day was he saw a gunman behind the picket fence fire a rifle shot at kennedy and after he fired the shot,he tossed his gun over to another nearby man,and that nearby man,took the gun,broke it down into small pieces,put it in a suitcase and walked off and the gunman walked off as well going in different directions away from each other.His uncle worked on the police force back then and he went to his uncle about it and he told him to keep his mouth shut about that.He tried to get officers that day to follow where he had been that day but being deaf and everything,they wouldnt listen to anything he had to say since he couldnt talk anyways.

Plus witnesses that were there that I have met over the years have talked about how they were met with harrasment from police authorities that day when they kept telling them they saw a shooter behind the picket fence.Thats why in the film you see everybody running towards the picket fence because they all saw gunfire and a gunman behind the fence firing a rifle.Plus the photos clearly show a gunman behind the picket fence as well.

But the thing that blew me away about Ed Hoffmans story is I wasnt there that time when this happened, however another researcher was for one of their november in dallas conferences they have down there once and he said that there was a man there who used to be in the CIA COVERT OPERATIONS dept and he got out of the CIA before he got too heavily involved with them because of the horrors he saw them involved in and didnt want to have anything more to do with them. At first when some of the researchers down there heard about this guy,they were very hesistant about approaching him and talking with him but he later gained their trust that he was out of the CIA and never wanted to have anything to do with them again so they later started talking with him and after he heard Hoffmans story,he told those researchers that was a very interesting story for him to hear because being in the covert ops field like he was for a while,he went on to say thats exactly how the CIA trains their operitives when pulling off assassinations.that they operate exactly like that.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 28th, 2008 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 02:54 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Re: Flood of Conspiracy Theories

This is similar to what I've been saying...

With all these conspiracies being thrown around and the propaganda on the television and national newspapers, the truth is being hidden... It's like good info can't be found anymore! Everyone is going about it the same way! We can NEVER be sure what we are reading/hearing/seeing is true, because it could all just be lies... It could be one big way of dividing us... We all are so stubborn in thinking that we know the truth, when it is highly possible that NEITHER side knows the truth... We could all just be playing RIGHT into their hands...

Of course, I have no proof, but that is what has been running through my mind lately... Maybe the conspiracies and such have been f'ing my mind up, and I might just need to get a new girlfriend... I may be wrong, but for all I know, I may be right...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 06:53 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mr Parker
two conspiracy theorys for you matter of fact is the governments THEORY that oswald killed kennedy and that muslims were behind 9/11.THOSE are definetely conspiracy theorys with no hard evidence.Great to see your still advertising ron paul Bardock.He is the only candidate for the people instead of high people in high power of government.thats why he wont get elected.
A healthy scepticism is a good thing.

I feel we are a little off of my point though. I was more wondering whether you think the amount of conspiracy theories (many on the same subject) and the multitude of certainly crazy people could (not necessarily does) help an actual conspiracy to hide easier.

One point someone might make is that by putting out a shitload of theories those with actual evidence to back them up will be found out and accepted. Just to get you an idea what I meant with this thread.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:31 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I feel we are a little off of my point though. I was more wondering whether you think the amount of conspiracy theories (many on the same subject) and the multitude of certainly crazy people could (not necessarily does) help an actual conspiracy to hide easier.

One point someone might make is that by putting out a shitload of theories those with actual evidence to back them up will be found out and accepted. Just to get you an idea what I meant with this thread.

okay I got ya.yeah thats a good point.with JFK I know theres so many conspiracys out there -the mob did it,the russians did it,heck there is even this one book out there written by some paid off disinformation lunatic obviously where he wrote JFK was killed because of a secret service agent in the following car having his gun accidently go off killing him. laughing that one is so ludicrious because in the film, you can clearly see the whole time that his gun is at his side.its theorys like that written by people just to make a buck that make it possible for them to hide it better.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 10:12 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
i do believe there are conspiracies out there but mostly it involves trying to cover up the past actions of public figures...
Interesting for you to mention that. The whole Watergate scandal was a cover up to stop people knowing the truth behind the JFK assassination (people say). That's why the burglars were CIA people in Dallas at the time.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 11:02 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

About conspiracies: some are Theories, some Disinfo, a whole lot of them are TRUE!

-Free Energy exists
-UFO's exist (manmade)
-FED is privately owned
-USA citizens dont have to pay taxes
-Twin Towers went down using controlled demolitions
-Knowledge being suppressed in all of Physics
-Operation Northwood
-Wars being staged and created
-Hitler financed to power by Wallstreet
-Atlantis existed
-Paper Money

ETC ETC ETC ETC. Do your own research and stop watching MTV!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:38 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

very true.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:58 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Your quite correct. No doubt of all the conspiracy theories listed in the forum at least two have to be somewhere near the truth...

However, because the theorists are happy to post absolutely every theory that pops up it brings their credibility down and puts people off conspiracy theories.

I mean, imagine their is truth to the whole Illuminati stuff...who's going to believe when its paired up with the Reptilian Agenda...perhaps the Elite planned it that way...best way to cover something up is to put it right in the public eye.

Of course, on the other hand its all just rubbish and despite the volume of conspiracy theories there is no substance in any of them...plus Zeitgeist is all made up.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 01:00 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Your quite correct. No doubt of all the conspiracy theories listed in the forum at least two have to be somewhere near the truth...

However, because the theorists are happy to post absolutely every theory that pops up it brings their credibility down and puts people off conspiracy theories.

I mean, imagine their is truth to the whole Illuminati stuff...who's going to believe when its paired up with the Reptilian Agenda...perhaps the Elite planned it that way...best way to cover something up is to put it right in the public eye.

Of course, on the other hand its all just rubbish and despite the volume of conspiracy theories there is no substance in any of them...plus Zeitgeist is all made up.

I dont do theories. I only present FACTS. There are theorists on here and they do scare people away from conspiracies. Thats why i told these people to STOP doing that. Screw Lizards, Aliens cloning humans and Giants living in Hollow Eart. Bollocks!

Zeigeist is not all made up, its like all the things concerning conspiracies out there; half truth, half lies!

Thats the whole thing about DISINFO, you mix lies with truth. You need a discerning mind to be able to seperate whats fake and whats real. So what you have to do is RESEARCH, RESEARCH and RESEARCH. Ow and keep a little common sense while your at it.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 09:33 AM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Are you aware all the stuff about the Zodiac in that film is invented...the list of gods who were crucified where invented and best of all. Horus was not born of a virgin, there was no eastern star or three things....its all just made up in order to contrast it with Jesus.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 10:25 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote