KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » "Descent" s7-ep16

"Descent" s7-ep16
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

"Descent" s7-ep16

"No one is safe when Lex seeks the secret of Veritas, and Clark tries to stop him."

- tv.com

Wow. What a shocker. Loved how it ended with how intesly impactful yet sublt it was.

One of the more emotional smallville.

I also thought that this episode showed how Lex has finally stepped onto the darkside to become the Lex Luther: "the supervillain" we all know.

He has finally become pure evil.

9/10

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 01:20 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Absolutley Awesome Episode. I just loved every single second of it... well except for Gina being killed right after she finds out Clarks secret.
And Clarks self righteous attitude. Other than that it was one of the best Smallville episodes I've ever seen. In my opinon. Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:09 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I was very suprised about the episode and enjoyed it. It's going to be a heck of a season finale. I hope we get a few questions answered though.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:32 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Holy hell, Smallville actually put on a damn good episode last night. Strange.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:31 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The show was decent last night. Finally they did something right when Lionel was killed.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I really liked this episode simply because Lex has finally become the Lex we know and the ending was very powerful like fist says but subtle at the same time. Did any one else notice when Kara and 'Brainiac' flew off in to space in the previous episode it looked kind of like a boom tube?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 01:21 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Random thought, another thing the Smallville people dont think about when they change the shows backstory. If Lionel knew beforehand that "the traveller" was coming down on the day of the meteor shower, wouldnt he catch on to the fact it was Clark when he helped the Kents adopt the kid with no history? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 08:01 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by @st
Random thought, another thing the Smallville people dont think about when they change the shows backstory. If Lionel knew beforehand that "the traveller" was coming down on the day of the meteor shower, wouldnt he catch on to the fact it was Clark when he helped the Kents adopt the kid with no history? roll eyes (sarcastic)

haha I know. You could also ask why in the superman movies... even the most recent one. Why did lois not recognize clark even though he wasn't wearing a mask.
How does Lex no know Clark is Kal-el even though he's spying on everyone in town EXCEPT Clark LOL haah the one person he wants to know everything about.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 05:28 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

I wonder who killed Gina. At first it looked like the Martian might be back but he wouldnt outright kill her.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Did any one else notice when Kara and 'Brainiac' flew off in to space in the previous episode it looked kind of like a boom tube?

I thought they just shifted into a crazy speed. Could been a random portal effect.

Actually an upcoming episode is called "Apocalypse". Previews dont indicate it, but would have an orgasm if they brought some of the New Gods into it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 09:09 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote