KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hartigan versus Dwight

Hartigan versus Dwight
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hartigan versus Dwight

Hartigan and Dwight, the detective/gunfighter from Sin City, both with dual pistols, shooting it out......who wins?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I have to go with Dwight. He's younger and doesn't have a bum ticker.

Hartigan is more level-headed and smarter than Dwight, IMO. Dwight is borderline psychotic, if you ask me.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 10:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it is evenly pitched, with the edge going to Hartigan for the fact that he can take alot of punishment.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 12:16 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'd go for Dwight. Offhand I'd say he's the more creative of the two. Hartigan is more by-the-book, and therefore is disadvantaged over such a spontaneous opponent.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 11:41 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

plus Dwight chops up people.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 10:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Marv beats them both silly; at the same time.

Ya, slight derail.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 11:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

And then Lucille comes in and gives us a glamorous boob shot.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 12:58 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

funny, Lucille was the name of Marv's pistol.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 10:14 AM