KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » A POTC holiday?

A POTC holiday?
Started by: potcfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
potcfan2003

Question A POTC holiday?

Okay, so on May 25, it's going to be exactly 1 year since AWE came out, and I decided to watch AWE at 9:08 sharp in teh morning on tht day, 9:08 symbolizing the nine pieces of eight. i kno its weird, but i was thinking tht it'd be cool if a bunch of obsessed fans all watched it at the same time on the same day... so do u guys wanna watch it at 9:08 too?

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 11:27 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

IM GAME!!! lol i will be doing the same thing!

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:06 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Didn't it come out May 24th? O.O

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:10 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

i thought it was the 25th but i could be wrong.....

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:15 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

im pretty sure it was the 25th... bc i remember counting down the days on my calendar...

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:24 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

well ill just watch it both days lol smile

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:29 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

It was supposed to come out on the 25th, but then they released it on the 24th at 8pm, remember? I only remember because I was flying to africa on the 25th and was upset I wouldn't be able to see it the first day out until they pushed the release date forward...

Old Post May 7th, 2008 01:06 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah they did that in alaska too. but the official date was May 25th....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post May 7th, 2008 03:08 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

aussie date was 24thsmile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 7th, 2008 03:19 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Heck no! I'm not getting up at 9:08 in the morning. Ugh. How about at night? haha But then I probably wouldn't watch it anyway! I have to be in the mood, ya know ? happy To quote Jack "I'm not sure as I'm in the mood." teehee!

That would be cool though for everyone to watch it at once. Everyone should watch it and discuss it on here at the same time! hehe (Excluding myself of course.. *Isn't a team player* stick out tongue )

Old Post May 7th, 2008 03:26 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Gah, that'd be soo cool to discuss it together! I did that with a friend once, we watched a TV show at the same time even though we were across the world from eachother, it was so neat!!

Old Post May 7th, 2008 03:43 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

I'm willing to sign the Articles==9:08 it is and I fully intend to play the drinking game with my cereal and cats--they really don't care for rum so very much, however, they are gluttons for cream.....there's nothing like a cat rum face (think Jack discovering Cotton's lack)--oh for heaven's sake, I was on my way to my comfy bed and Jack pillow and now look what you've done!! I shall dress for the occasion, don't know exactly which charming way I shall go--and when my neighbors pop over for Sunday morning fun club--boy will they be surprized! Do I need to concern myself about 9:08 Central, Mountain, Eastern? Daylight Savings? laughing laughing big grin big grin Happy Dance pirate thumb up thumb up

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:16 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

yay!! i can hardly wait!!

Old Post May 7th, 2008 10:39 PM